Tag Team Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
According to Wrestling News World, there are some who are doubting if Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore would return to IMPACT Wrestling and instead make an attempt to go to the WWE. They were rumored to be back by the Huntsville Tapings but their return was pushed back causing both members to be upset. Shannon Moore's wife works for WWE and he believes he and Jesse could get a tryout with the WWE.

Don't now if WWE would want them, but I'm not big on them and they could be replaced pretty easily, even with the Tag Division in TNA being thin right now.

Onyx

Reaction score
Well I must admit, Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore were one of my favourite tag teams (behind The British Invasion). Because in real life, my style is Punk, and they represented Punks in the World of Pro Wrestling. So I hope they stick together as a tag team. And if you ask me, I think WWE should think about, bringing Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore to the WWE Tag Team Division.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would be the 3rd time Shannon were to be hired by WWE. Don't know if I see them getting a job there nor do I really want them to. I mean Jesse has improved but not enough for me to really care for him as a wrestler yet. From their view though I could see why they would want to work for WWE instead. Esp if they are on a pay per appearance deal.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just can't see them using that style / gimmick on the main roster in all honesty and didn't like the guys, nor hate them.

Ben

Reaction score
^^^
Think she's a seamstress for the WWE, she helps make the costumes/ring gear for the wrestlers. So it's not like she has a ton of pull.

6timehitta

Reaction score
I actually like this idea. If they do that, they could actually get a legit shot at the tag titles. They were one of the PURE teams in TNA, and since WWE is working on rebuilding it's tag division, I like this move

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Much better tag teams out there than this that WWE should be looking at. Shannon Moore had his chances in WWE and never made any impact whatsoever and Jesse Neal is still learning his craft. There are just much better options especially in the Indy scene that should get signed before them.

6timehitta

Reaction score
Yes GoodBurger, but how many are willing to sign with The E????? honestly Moore didn't get a fair chance in WWE, HE was Matt Hardy's lackey. Good Lord. and Neal, he can parade in FCW kind of like every other up and comer are.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fair point... but I think it's more of who would WWE be more willing to sign. If they shell out the right amount of cash I'm sure a lot of up and coming Indy tag teams would accept it.

6timehitta

Reaction score
I'm hoping they bring up some of FCW tag teams. or at least do the "let's package 2 single guys together and make a team" (YES IM LOOKING AT AIR BOOM). Look at veterans such as Xavier Woods, Damien Sandow, Trent Baretta, and otheres from FCW and throw them in a team. Hell I'm hoping just for more teams in general.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well Baretta and Hawkins should already be a full-time team. They were excelling on Superstars late last year and the beginning of this year. I don't know much about either Woods or Sandow except the occasional match I've seen of them in FCW. So, I'm not sure what either could do in WWE. I skipped every season besides the first of NXT as well if they were on there.

I'm talking more of signing the Bravados, O'Reilly/Cole or even something like LanceAlot.

6timehitta

Reaction score
Bravados have alot of potential, even O'Reilly and Cole aren't too bad although WWE would throw either of those 2 teams in FCW. Woods was in TNA and has alot of experience in teams already, Donny Marlow is another guy you could bring up and team him with Big Brodus Clay as they were grouped in FCW.

Onyx

Reaction score
I actually like this idea. If they do that, they could actually get a legit shot at the tag titles. They were one of the PURE teams in TNA, and since WWE is working on rebuilding it's tag division, I like this move

See, you get it! That's exactly what I mean. WWE need gimmicks like that, to reach out to a different crowd. But most common minded fans, don't think of that. But it would add on to the Tag teams in WWE (which WWE's Tag Team Division is in awful shape).