UWF OOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This is an out of character thread for any and all to chat, anything UWF! Just so pretty much we can just relax, take a chill pill, and comment on how much fun we're having in this fed. And things of that nature. This isn't an official thread but I kinda just made it on a whim so... maybe it'll stay :p

But I just wanted to comment on how much fun I'm having in this fed. Really enjoying how laid back things are. Nice and simple. :) It's almost like a vacation :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Things are very relaxed here and so far there's been a fair window of time between each show. I like that, gives participants room to breathe and takes pressure off the writers. I'm having a good time especially since this has given me the chance to experiment with a new character.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Your Yokozuna was a surprise. Cause I never would have thought of anybody ever using that character. Mainly cause he rarely if ever spoke. But I have to say I'm intrigued by your usage of him.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you. That was the whole idea was to pick someone outside the realm of expectancy, so to speak. Yokozuna's the first one that came to mind, there were many other choices though. Having fun going against you, haven't had the privilege in quite some time.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I'm having great fun here in UWF, it's a lot more creative, I feel, than CWA and UCW, among other feds, and it reminds me a fair bit, of IWA. That's probably because we've got Slim and I'm playing Vampyro again. Last weeks show was great, and long may UWF contiue because I truely do love playing Vampyro because I get to have full control over the character, something you don't really get when playing a real life character. Hopefully I get a chance to face everyone here, because everyone really does have a real grip on their characters and everything about this place is simply, fun.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
^It does remind me of IWA a bit as well since people can use CAW's.

Just reminding everyone that there are other sections on WrestlingSmarks so feel free posting there as well as in UWF.

The bonus is that pages on WS load in seconds rather than minutes ;)

EDIT: I will be posting some more threads soon I am just trying to download msn messenger onto my main computer as my laptop has been playing up the past few days.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Glad you guys like it. wish i could say the same for my cena, I'm just not getting the hang of him, fun wise. I can try a few things, but i'm gonna have to switching things up a little.