Nervousness?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
Well, this is something that I seem to experience a lot during my daily life but, I don't know about how many of you guys/girls get nervous. Last night I was talking to this girl that I recently just meet an I was talking to her for a short little while, an I told her that I'm really nervous about talking to new people in general. She obviously responded with "Thats okay, everybody gets nervous is happens". An I told her that I would love to have a conversation with her, later on down the road. I get nervous a lot especially when I am doing a speech in front of the class because, I am terrible at public speaking. So, this brings me to my question since I can't be the only one who has experienced this problem before.

"Do you ever get nervous, why or why not?"

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I do get nervous, I am a reserved person and normally keep too myself in a group conversation rather than trying to be the main person in the conversation. In circles of people I know I am fine but public speaking is one thing that I hate doing and whenever I had to do an oral presentation I would get really nervous. I would also get nervous when I went for my job interviews and whenever I work in a new section at my current job.

Also when my favourite sporting teams play I get really nervous when the scores get close. I know that I can't do anything to change the result but still it is just the way I react.