Rikishi & Bill DeMott Praise Matt Cross, Y2J/DWTS Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
-- Chris Jericho and his partner Cheryl Burke were sent to safety on Dancing With the Stars last night, meaning that they'll be back next week.
-- Matt Cross posted on his Twitter account regarding his elimination from WWE Tough Enough was: "I will not give up... So I had 3 people (all non-family members) text me last night that theywere crying....powerful TV. WWE Legend Rikishi summed it up best"

-- Rikishi also tweeted: "@MDoggMattCross is talented w/ RESPECT. Yo @WWEToughEnough this dude @MDoggMattCrossspeaks LOUD PRO WRESTLING ACTION... IN ITALY.
http://youtu.be/YQZLEAHhPJk "

-- Bill DeMott also posted this on Twitter: "Matt is a great kid and I wish him well, after tonight hopefully he understands the call recently enjoyed watching his ring stuff on youtube. @MDoggMattCross I know you wont and wouldn't expect anything less.Good Job Matt-BD"