Stars of X - 22/08/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
THvw3.png

[size=x-small][align=left]Episode: 26
22/09/2012​
[/size]

Recap[/align]
  • Spike defeated Razor.
  • Iron Baba defeated Buster Bones
  • Ryo defeated Johnny Hernandez
  • Hans defeated Jack Felix
    [*]Alex Kidd attacked Vinnie Rose backstage

Iron Baba and Mike Silva speak out
[size=x-small]The lights begin to dim, sparks begin to emerge from the floor, fireworks begin to light up the arena as they boom out from the “X” positioned tubes in front of the titantron.

A feeling of excitement and anticipation rushes through the arena as Saturday Night Stars of X begins! [/size]

Josh: Welcome everybody to stars of X! We are here at the Elks Lodge in Queens, New York and I am Josh Fordezski with my partner Michael Donovan!

Michael: Thanks Josh it is time for Stars of X

[size=x-small]Mike Silva's theme hits

*Crowd boo*

Silva walks out wearing jean shorts that cover the knee, black knee pads and black wrestling boots. Also wearing white elbow pads and white wrist tapes. Baba walks out staring at the ring as he jogs in place wearing white trunks, black wrestling boots, white knee pads and one white elbow pad on his right arm
[/size]

Mark Chivel: Please welcome Mike Silva & Iron Baba!

Josh: Here come Iron Baba and Mike Silva, who are in action tonight Michael, these two in the past two weeks have scored two victories over Buster and Butch individually, but the question is can they beat them as a tag team, remember Baba and Silva are mainly singles competitors, Bones Brothers however are a very skilled tag team

Michael: True, but they tend to be skilled in cage matches Josh, that is why they beat Clash Of Styles at Summer Bash, they stupidly agreed to a match, that was like David Blane challenging Michael Jordon to a one on one basketball game, Baba and Silva I agree with you, great as singles competitors, but we will see tomorrow if they work well as a team.

[size=x-small]Silva walks down to the ring with a smug look on his face as Baba walks down to the ramp stretching his arms as he stares directly at the ring and ignores the fan, they both walks up the stairs and into the ring[/size]

Josh: Bones Brothers still the longest reigning Champions in Federation X, standing at an impressive 4 months and 3 days, 123 days in total Michael, that is longer than Super Spider's championship reign

Michael: But as of tonight, Joey Saturn equalizes Spider's championship reign which means he will have the 2nd longest reign when we enter Breakdown

[size=x-small]Silva stands in the middle of the ring ignoring the fans as Baba hands him a mic that he received from the stage hand[/size]

Iron Baba: So we are 24 hours away Silva, until we end the reign of the Bones Brothers, 4 months did you say Josh, well that will be nothing compared to our reign

Mike Silva: That is correct Silva, tomorrow night, in Saint Louis, Missouri, not only do Stars Of X get to shine, but we get to dominate the Stars Of X tag division, and since the Bones Brothers seem to be the best tag team on Federation X, We will become the best tag team champion

[size=x-small]*Crowd Boo*[/size]

Iron Baba: But tonight we face Spike & Joey Saturn, two guys who don't seem to get along shall we say, ah heck, these guys hate each other, Smith makes this match to boost ratings, because Spike & Saturn are called the best in the business, well we have been overlooked time after time again, Saturn claims he will break Spike's ankle, well tonight, we may beat him to it, and hell we may break his as well.

[size=x-small]Han's Theme hits

*Crowd boo*

Lights flash on and off as Hans is eleveated up to the stage with his head down. Han is wearing Pink tank top with black spots, pink tights with a chain belt, and brown boots. along with wrist bands He walks down the ramp pumped
[/size]

Josh: What is the German Giant doing here?

Michael: He has decimated nearly everyone on the roster, look at this list of names, Bones Brothers, Phreak, Apollo, Ronny Williams, Jack Felix, Logan Black, and don't forget the fact he almost took out Super Spider a few weeks ago

Josh: Super Spider has been the master of revenge, who could forget the time he took out 4 Warzone stars in one night because of Warzone's attack

[size=x-small]Hans walks up the steel steps and walks over the ropes into the ring. Mike Silva & Iron Baba duck out of the ring, walk round and up the ramp backstage[/size]

Michael: Silva and Baba do not want anything to do with Hans tonight, and why risk injury, they have a match with two of the best in the business, Spike & Joey Saturn

[size=x-small]Hans receives a mic from stage hand ring-side[/size]

Hans: I am sick of weaklings, two weeks ago I got my hands on main event superstars, then last week I was given a loser to fight, no, no more

Hans: Since my tag team partner has been injured, I have had much time to work on my singles career and now I fight a main event superstar known as Super Spider

[size=x-small]*Crowd Pop*[/size]

Hans: I want a main event match tonight, against the Federation X Champion!

[size=x-small]*Luis's entrance theme hits*

*Crowd Pop*

The arena turns black for two seconds golden sparks then fall from the titantron as Luis enters the arena wearing a black trunks with a red stripe down each side and yellow stars on the back. Also wearing black and red kick pads with black boots, the Federation X Championship on his shoulder, a mic in his hand, with a grin on his face, soaking up the fans reaction.
[/size]

Josh: The champion didn't waste time coming out

Luis Boden: Hans, you want a match against Moi? I am the Federation X Champion and I accept all comers, Luis vs Hans tonight, you got it

Michael: Hans vs Luis Boden tonight? Hans has been on quite a roll as of late

Josh: Luis takes on the German tonight, who do you think will win?

[size=x-small]Camera cuts to commercials[/size]

[size=x-small]Click Here if you think Luis will win

Click Here if you think Hans will win[/size]

[size=xx-small]
Written by Sackfist Click the link to rep him for his work​
[/size]

Alex Kidd vs ?
Josh: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Stars Of X, during the commercial break this is what happened

Stars Of X - 22/09/2012 said:
[size=x-small]Camera cuts backstage to Alex Kidd walking down and he bumps into Robert J Smith[/size]

Alex Kidd: Yo chief

Robert J Smith: Kidd, just the guy I wanted to see, I thought since last week you were eager to fight, I would schedule you in a match against someone else who always wanted an Internet Championship match, and that match is next

[size=x-small]Smith walks off the screen and the camera focuses on Alex Kidd looking angry[/size]

Josh: Alex Kidd will be in action right now, lets see who his opponent will be?

[size=x-small]*PuffPuffPass Theme Hits*[/size]

[size=x-small]*Crowd Pop with some minor boos*[/size]

Michael: PuffPuffPass, Smith has got someone from Warzone to compete against Alex Kidd, the champion

Josh: We haven't seen this guy on Stars Of X show since Summer Bash where Phreak smashed a glass plate over his head busting him open, Puff tried to get some spotlight but got stitches instead

[size=x-small]Puff emerges from the curtain wearing black tights and a white t-shirt. He stands at the stage with a mic in hand as the music goes off and he walks down the ramp as he goes to speak[/size]

Puff: What is up New York! PuffPuffPass is here to grace the Stars Of X ring tonight and he is gonna be CHAMPION!

[size=x-small]Puff walks up the steps and in the ring[/size]

Michael: Does he know this is a non-title match up?

Puff: Tonight PuffPuffPass is gonna defeat the Internet Champion, since I was denied a tag team with my bro, Smasher I will set my sights on the Internet Championship!

[size=x-small]*Crowd Chant "Puff"*[/size]

Puff: Puff Puff Puff..!

[size=x-small]*Alex Kidd's theme hits*

*Crowd Boo*

Alex Kidd eventually walks out wearing black knee pads, black elbow pads, black boots and black trunks with Kidd printed on the back, the Internet title on his shoulder, and raises his arm as pyro goes off behind him
[/size]

Michael: Here comes the Internet Champion Alex Kidd

Mark Chivel: His opponent, From Sonora, Mexico. Weighing in at 212lbs, he is the Internet Champion, Aleeex..Kidd!

Josh: Alex Kidd will face Vinnie Rose this sunday Michael, for the Internet Championship in a 2 out of 3 falls match

[size=x-small]Alex slowly walks to the ring, Vinnie Rose runs down the ramp and ambushes Kidd with a forearm smash to the back of the head knocking him into the apron[/size]

Michael: Vinnie Rose, what the hell is he doing here?

[size=x-small]Rose whips Kidd into the steel steps and then tosses Kidd in the ring, the referee rings the bell for the match to begin[/size]

Josh: The match hasn't started, now it has, Rose is getting his revenge on Kidd, a loss to PuffPuffPass is something that will never go away

[size=x-small]Puff stalks Kidd as he makes his way to his feet groggy and lifts him into a fireman's carry, Puff then throws Kidd for a standing takeover and quickly applies a three quarter face lock and hits the mat with a neckbreaker[/size]

Michael: PuffPuffPass fisherman neckbreaker takeover!

Puff quickly hooks the leg of Kidd, the referee counts

The referee calls for the bell

[size=x-small]*PuffPuffPass Theme Hits*

*Crowd Pop*

Puff springs to his feet and holds his head in disbelief
[/size]

Mark Chivel: Here is your winner, PuffPuffPass!

Josh: Rose I think has just given Alex Kidd the ultimate humiliation moment live here on Stars Of X. PuffPuffPass has never, and I mean never won a match, and tonight Alex Kidd has lost to the biggest loser

[size=x-small]Rose walks back as Puff runs through the fans with his arms up as they cheer him on[/size]

Michael: Alex Kidd has lost to PuffPuffPass the night before his big title match!

[size=x-small]The camera pans to Kidd who sits in the ring in disbelief, Robert J Smith then appears on the titantron[/size]

Robert J Smith: Alex, tsk tsk, You are a champion and you lost to PuffPuffPass, I am afraid that at Breakdown if you do not win, your contract will be terminated

[size=x-small]*Massive Crowd Pop*[/size]

Michael: Oh My, Alex Kidd loses, he is gone Josh, the Internet Champion will leave Federation X.

Josh: Alex Kidd has yet to win a single match as champion Michael, Smith does not want wasted talent on the roster.

Michael: Coming up tonight Hans vs Luis Boden, Hans has beaten Apollo & Phreak on his own, he wants to face the Federation X Champion now, to beat all three men in the main event at Breakdown

Josh: Coming up next, Spike & his tag team partner, Joey Saturn have been put together to face Iron Baba and Mike Silva, who will win? post it in the discussion. Stay tuned

[size=x-small]Click Here if you think Spike & Saturn will win

Click Here if you think Iron Baba & Mike Silva will win[/size]

[size=xx-small]
[/size]

Spike & Joey Saturn vs Iron Baba & Mike Silva

*Crowd boo*

Silva walks out wearing jean shorts that cover the knee, black knee pads and black wrestling boots. Also wearing white elbow pads and white wrist tapes. Baba walks out staring at the ring as he jogs in place wearing white trunks, black wrestling boots, white knee pads and one white elbow pad on his right arm
[/size]

Mark Chivel: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 485lbs. Mike Silva & Iron Baba!

Josh: We saw these two earlier Michael, they gave a speech saying that they would end the longest championship reign of the Bones Brothers, 4months 3 days, 126 days in total, that was until Hans came out and these two scattered

Michael: You would run if you had to face the X-Champion, you need to be in tip top condition for that match,

[size=x-small]Silva walks down to the ring with a smug look on his face as Baba walks down to the ramp stretching his arms as he stares directly at the ring and ignores the fan, they both walks up the stairs and into the ring[/size]

Josh: I don't like Spike's odds in this match, we have these dudes, who have been destructive, then you have Joey Saturn who...

Michael: Who is the best superstar any Federation can have Josh, and having him as a tag team partner is a safeguard

Michael: Well I was gonna say, given their history, I don't expect either men to work together tonight

[size=x-small]*Spike's theme hits*

*Crowd Pop*

Spike walks out with his hands raised in the air, he is wearing white tights, with green horizontal stripes with the letters: S.P.I.K.E in between the stripes, black boots, black gloves with a white line around the fingers, black elbow pads with a white star with green letters (spike) inside the star. He throws his arms down, triggering pyro to go off behind him
[/size]

Mark Chivel: And their opponent, From Indianapolis, Indiana. Weighing in at 192lbs, The Tornado...Spike!

Josh: And here comes the Tornado Spike, this man faces his tag team partner at Breakdown in an ankle lock match, now this is a submission match, there will be no disqualification and no count outs so we could see either man bringing in a weapon to the match, there is no pinfall, the only way to win is to lock in an Ankle lock

[size=x-small]Spike runs down high-fiving fans, he climbs the stair case and goes to enter, but flips off his opponent and raises his arm up outside to a cheer of fans, he then enters the ring[/size]

Josh: Spike last week was victorious over the high-flyer Razor, defeating him with a TKO

Michael: And as I said over and over, he should be looking to win his matches with an ankle lock

[size=x-small]Spike climbs two turnbuckles and raises his arm on both to the fans[/size]

[size=x-small]*Joey Saturn's theme hits*

*Crowd Pop*

Joey walks out as a spotlight hovers above him. He is wearing tights with stars on his tight and blue and white boots and the X-Championship on his shoulder
[/size]

Mark Chivel: And his tag team partner, From Sarasota, Florida. Weighing in at 275lbs, Joey...Saturn!

JMichael: Here comes the X-Champion Josh, tonight Saturn ties his title reign with Super Spider as the 2nd longest reign in Federation X History

[size=x-small]Saturn walks down the ramp fairly quickly and up onto the stairs and into the ring[/size]

Josh: That is correct Michael, which means tomorrow night, Saturn will have 71 days on his record, and that may be all if he loses to Spike

[size=x-small]Saturn stands on all four turnbuckles showing the middle finger to the fans[/size]

Michael: Please, there is no way in the world that rookie can beat Joey Saturn Josh

[size=x-small]The referee takes Saturn's title and hands it to the stage hand, Saturn and Baba get onto the apron and the referee signals for the bell[/size]

Josh: Tag team match, Spike & Saturn vs Baba & Silva, two men who face each other tomorrow and two guys who will face the tag team champions tomorrow night Michael

Spike and Silva lock up in a collar and elbow tie-up, Spike switches into a rear waist lock, lifts Silva up and spins him to place him on the mat first, Spike then crawls round and applies a front face-lock to Silva

Josh: Spike showing how technical he can be, but I think he only wishes to show one man, Saturn what he will be facing at Breakdown

Mike Silva pushes up and gets to his feet, Mike Silva locks in a belly to belly clutch and lifts (insert name) delivering a northern lights suplex with bridge

Michael: Mike Silva counters sending a message to Bones Brothers who will be watching this match closely in preparation for Breakdown

Spike kips up in the hold, he spins round back into a front face-lock on Silva, Spike delivers a knee to the mid-section, he goes for another however Silva catches and pushes Spike over, Spike rolls over and sits in a crouched position

Josh: Mike Silva ever so strong, the self-proclaimed Mastermind showing his tag team opponents his strength and what they have in store

Michael: Still to come tonight Josh, we have Hans, the German Giant facing the Federation X Champion Luis Boden

Silva and Spike lock up in a collar and elbow tie up again, Spike quickly switches into an armbar, he wrenches and switches into a rear armbar and pushes him into his corner arm first, Spike then slaps Saturn's chest hard

Josh: I guess that was a tag, I did say these two would not get on, and the power of that tag showed exactly that

Spike pushes Silva back into the ropes, Saturn gets in and shunts Spike aside as he delivers a shoulder thrust to Silva, Spike gets onto the apron as Saturn delivers another two shoulder thrusts to the gut of Mike Silva

Michael: Saturn showing he is better than Spike, and that tag was unnecessary Josh, they are a tag team, I don't see Bones Brothers slap each other except for the Bones Collide of course

Saturn applies a side-headlock to Silva and then turns to strike with an elbow to the head, Saturn then whips Silva at the ropes, Silva rebounds, Saturn springs over Silva, Silva rebounds, Saturn clutches the arm and lies back, pushing the gut of Silva and flipping him over onto his back with a monkey flip

Josh: Spike vs Joey Saturn looks to be the most anticipated match Michael, so say Tyson Kidd and TheAidsJohnson, some of our great fans

Michael: They have very good taste, and I know both of them are Joey Saturn fans, that is why they look forward to seeing him in action just like they are right now

Saturn kips to his feet and smirks at Spike before turning around and pulls Silva to his feet, Silva attempts a right hand, Saturn ducks, locks in a rear-waist lock and lifts Silva up and over his head, planting him neck first to the mat with a German Suplex

Josh: Joey Saturn with a nice move there, this Sunday, those types of moves will not win the match

Michael: He is trying to get him down to lock in the ankle lock Josh, Jesus

Saturn stands up and slaps his chest in front of Spike before turning around and applying a side-headlock on Silva as he gets to his feet

Josh: Hang on Last week you went on and on about Spike should use the ankle lock, but for Saturn it's ok

Michael: Oh I give up with you Josh, really

Silva slaps the chest of Spike hard and then places Silva in the corner, Spike gets in and stares down at Saturn, Silva then delivers a headbutt to Spike knocking him to the mat

Josh: Spike should have kept his eye on Joey Saturn

Silva picks up Spike and drags him over to his corner where he tags in Baba, Baba gets in and stomps on the chest of Spike twice

Josh: While we have two fans who are looking forward to the X-Championship match, there is a young female fan, Hannah James, she says I am looking forward to the tag team match, while Mainstream87 says he is looking forward to the Federation X Championship match

Michael: What is wrong with those two, Joey Saturn is the true champion, and he will be in action, that is enough to be the most anticipated match

Baba pulls Spike to the center of the ring and drops a series of elbows on Spike, he removes his elbow pad and drops a final elbow drop on Spike, he then hooks the leg, the referee covers

Josh: Michael, everyone is entitled to their opinion

Michael: And those two are wrong, those other two guys had it right, Saturn's match is the one to look for

Josh: Hang on cover here Michael

Spike kicks out

Michael: As I was saying Joey Saturn is what all the fans should be watching, I am stunned this is not the main event match

Baba picks Spike up and whips him into his corner, he tags in Silva and the two whip Spike into the ropes, Spike jumps at the ropes and springboards at Silva and Baba, knocking them back with a splash to the mat

Josh: Spike maybe picking up some momentum

Spike gets to his feet, he runs at Baba delivering a dropkick to his chest and knocking him down, Spike then ducks a clothesline from Silva, Spike delivers a gut kick then runs towards the ropes, he rebounds and ducks a clothesline from Silva and runs towards the ropes again

Michael: Spike trying to pick up momentum that Saturn would have never lost if he had been in this match

Spike rebounds and leaps into the air applying a sleeper hold and drags Mike Silva's head and back to the mat

Josh: Still to come tonight as we have said Luis will face Hans, just 24 hours before his title defense at Breakdown

Spike then locks in an ankle lock on Iron Baba

Josh: Here you go Michael, ankle lock right here, this is the move that will win you the match this sunday

Michael: But Spike has used it on the wrong opponent!

Saturn gets into the ring and locks in an ankle lock on Silva

Michael: Both men locking in ankle locks, but Silva isn't the legal man

Baba and Silva yell out in agony on the spot as both men tap out, Spike and Saturn continue to wrench the ankle of Silva and Baba

Josh: That is what will happen to Spike sunday, but no man can win, they need to swap

Spike pulls Baba over to Saturn, Saturn releases the hold from Silva and pushes Spike back, then tells him to apply an ankle lock to Mike Silva, Spike approaches Saturn and hits him with a right hand knocking him to the mat

Michael: Why the hell would he hit him, he is his partner and was telling him how to win!

Silva stalks Spike from behind, he then applies a olymic slam clutch and lifts hitting an Olympic slam

[size=x-small]*Crowd pop*[/size]

Josh: Saturn is leaving Spike?

Silva picks up Spike and applies a gut-wrench clutch

Michael: Spike deserves the loss after he hit his partner

Silva lifts Spike into a hijack clutch and then drops him, clutching the neck and hits a gutwrench neckbreaker

Josh: Silva hits the Gutwrench neckbreaker this match could be over!

*Crowd boo*

Mike Silva and Iron Baba stand in the ring as the referee raises their hands
[/size]

Mark Chivel: Here are your winners, the team of Mike Silva & Iron Baba!

[size=x-small]Silva and Baba both stand on turnbuckles taunting about the tag belts[/size]

Josh: I expected Spike and Saturn would not be on the same page, and those two are gonna collide in a great match Michael

Michael: Mike Silva and Iron Baba however look as good as ever heading into Breakdown Josh, My predictions are: Phreak winning the Federation X Championship, Saturn retaining the X-Championship, Iron Baba & Mike Silva new tag team champions, Hans will beat Spider and I believe Hernandez will beat Ryo

Josh: Welll if you fans want to post your predictions, post them in the discussion, coming up next Wesley Allen's Wrestling Illustrated, Ryo Akita and Hernandez are the guests, two men who look to end the best of 3 series at Breakdown, both men own a victory. That is coming up next

[size=x-small]Click Here to post your predictions[/size]

[size=xx-small]
Written by Sackfist
[/size]

Wrestling Illustrated - Ryo and Aftershock guest star
[size=x-small]The camera fades to an English Pub, Rule Britannia playing in the background, The camera zooms to a man with a shaven head, grey eyes wearing a black tank top and a pair of union jack gym shorts who is drinking a pint and watching a football game[/size]

Man & Crowd behind him: Take me home, United road,
To a place that I belong,
To Old Trafford, to see United,
Take me home, United road...

[size=x-small]Two American tourists enter the pub and the chant stops almost immediately. They make their way to the bar[/size]

Tourist 1: A Pint of Samuel Adams Partner

[size=x-small]The bartender hands him an american beer in a glass[/size]

Man: Hey fellas, you can't be drinking that stuff in here. This is Britain, you should try one of these.

[size=x-small]Rick points to his tall glass of European beer.[/size]

Tourist 1: No thanks buddy, I prefer beer from the states.

Man: Ah no harm done.

[size=x-small]The man turns around but fakes it and turns to smash Tourist 1 across the head with the glass, shattering it. Tourist 2 comes to swing at the man, but he dodges and punches Tourist 2 in the face. To finish them both off he smashed their heads against the bar.[/size]

Man: Damn tourist.

[size=x-small]Camera fades to black with the word "Ruthless Rick" fades in written in a Union Jack color[/size]

[size=x-small]The camera pans over the ring which has a dark red mat, the ropes are white. In the ring are three black couch chairs. In the corners are two ferns and between them is a large painted cardboard with the word Wrestling Illustrated on it. Wesley Allen stands in the ring with a mic[/size]

Josh: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Federation X, and now we have a new "show" that Wesley Allen, our newest star has brought to Federation X, lets see what this has to offer

Michael: The three men involved in the triple threat match main event will be in this show Michael, they've tagged together and tensions got high, lets see what happens when all three combustible elements of the match are brought together

Wesley Allen: What is up world, Wesley Allen here the only official Superstar on Federation X. And this here is Wrestling Insider!

Wesley Allen: Tonight we will be talking to two men who have had an issue, and over the past two weeks both secured a victory over one another and will have a final match at Breakdown

Wesley Allen: You all know who I am talking about, unless your an idiot it is Ryo Akita vs Johnny Hernandez, and tonight I will be speaking to both of them, so ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the show, Ryo Akita!

[size=x-small]Ryo Akita's Theme hits

*Crowd Pop*

Ryo emerges from the curtain very energetically wearing MMA gloves, white shorts with The Lightening Dragon on them with white wrestling boots. He bows to the audience on the center of the stage. He then walks down the ramp
[/size]

Josh: Here comes the Extreme Rumble winner 2012, Ryo Akita, who will face the Federation X Champion at Immortality, and at Breakdown he faces Johnny Hernandez in what will be a conclusion to the best of 3 series

Michael: That is correct Josh, Last week Ryo defeated Hernandez with his Lightning Dragon kick, Hernandez scored the victory the week before, now the two face off at Breakdown, and I have to say, Spike vs Saturn is my prediction for best match of the night, but this match could be a close second

[size=x-small]Ryo walks down the ramp smiling at the young fans in the crowd, he walks up the stairs and into the ring.[/size]

Josh: Last week on the Wesley Allen show, Allen interviewed the Federation X Champion and was supposed to interview both Apollo and Phreak, he interviewed Apollo, getting a little personal, but watch this when Phreak came down:

Stars Of X - 15/09/2012 said:
Phreak walks slowly to the ring, analyzing the audience before brushing his hands through his hair as he makes his way up the steps.

Josh: I wonder what questions will he be asked?

[size=x-small]Phreak walks to Wesley and places his head underneath the arm, Phreak then lifts Welsey up and swings round to slam Wesley to the mat neck first[/size]

Michael: Phreak with an Uranage to Wesley!

[size=x-small]Phreak rolls outside the ropes and makes his way up the ramp as his theme hits. Luis and Apollo stand up and stare each other down[/size]

[size=x-small]Ryo stands in the ring and points to the roof, triggering blue pyro to go off on the stage[/size]

Michael: That is what happened last week on Wrestling Illustrated Josh, please get your facts straight Allen just said the name

[size=x-small]Ryo sits on one black couch chair and holds a mic in hand[/size]

Wesley Allen: Welcome Ryo to Wrestling Illustrated, now last week you did beat Hernandez, and props on the win, but you did lose to Hernandez the first time you fought, so if you ask me, the win last week was a 2nd chance, and I don't see the point in this best of three series, Aftershock beat you

Ryo Akita: Wesley, the reason we want this series is because myself and Hernandez want to give these fans 3 spectacular matches, not one match where you let someone else do all the work and get the win

[size=x-small]*Crowd Chant "Wesley's Lazy"*[/size]

Wesley Allen: Ryo, just because you have never won a main event on Stars Of X doesn't mean you need to start trashing my victory and undefeated streak

Ryo Akita: Undefeated streak?! You are 1-0

Wesley Allen: And that is an undefeated streak Ryo. But in all fairness, congratulations on winning the Extreme Rumble

Ryo Akita: Thank You, I won the biggest and hardest match to win in Federation X, I now will headline Immortality

Wesley Allen: You did, but you have never been able to win the title, I mean your first ever match, you lost to Super Spider, and every title opportunity you have had, you haven't been able to win,

Ryo Akita: No one believes I could win the title, no one expected me to win it. People predicted guys like Mad Dogg and Phreak would win, but I was the one, and just like I did then, I will face the champion whether it be Phreak, Luis Boden or Apollo

Wesley Allen: Ok, well lets bring out your opponent, Johnny Hernandez!

[size=x-small]Johnny Hernandez's Theme hits

*Crowd pop*

he lights go off for about 4 seonds. Fireworks shoot up from the stage. Johnny Hernandez jumps up from the stage and soaks up the fans reaction wearing a medium dark red hat with the bill facing backwards, faded green/blue jeans with an embedded Biohazard symbol in the back of his pants, a spiked belt, medium/dark red and black high tops on, with black shoelaces and low-cut socks.
[/size]

Josh: Here comes Hernandez, who also has had a title shot in his career Michael, one on one back at Clash of The Titans against Curt Cutlass

Michael: True but unsuccessful, it took Luis Boden to beat the champion Josh, don't you forget that

Josh: Correct, but do not forget Luis had a fair match while Hernandez had to contend with Mad Dogg who was Curt Cutlass's substitute

[size=x-small]Aftershock then walks to the ring, where he climbs the turnbuckle and does a 720 flip dismount landing on his feet.[/size]

Michael: Johnny Hernandez always high-flying, always moving when he competes, and that agility served him well when he beat Ryo Akita

[size=x-small]Johnny takes a seat next to Ryo Akita in his own black couch chair[/size]

Wesley Allen: Welcome Hernandez, this must be a massive surprise that I invite you to the show run by the only true superstar, Wesley Allen

Johnny Hernandez: Yeah, last week was a great show, I especially loved the bit when Phreak slammed you with a Uranage, planting you to the mat

Wesley Allen: Yeah, that was as funny as the time when Cutlass planted you over and over again with Class cuts while you were on Warzone

Wesley Allen: Now if your finished bringing up the past, Ryo thinks he can beat you, and he did last week, so he very well could tomorrow night in Saint Louis, Missouri

Johnny Hernandez: Well Ryo did defeat me last week, but that was after he learned from the match we had where I won, so I will be able to beat him, and prove I deserve a Championship match

Wesley Allen: Well you lost against Joey Saturn for the X-Championship a few weeks ago and against Curt Cutlass at Clash Of The Titans for the Federation X Championship, so I don't see a Championship match in your future, and at Summer Bash, You got eliminated by Spider and Spider got eliminated by Ryo, so in a way, Ryo eliminated you from the Rumble, but sadly I was not in the main event match, which I would have won, beating you both

[size=x-small]Ryo and Aftershock look at one another then stand up[/size]

Johnny Hernandez: You know what Ryo, I think we should give these fans a little repeat of what happened to Wesley Allen at Summer Bash

[size=x-small]Aftershock delivers a gut kick to Wesley, then Ryo delivers a right hand to Allen, knocking him groggy into Hernandez who grabs him by the back of the head, and whips him into the ropes, Hernandez and Ryo then hit a double clothesline on Wesley knocking him over the ropes and to the floor

*Crowd Pop*
[/size]

Josh: Just like what happened at Summer Bash when Wesley got eliminated

Michael: No, Allen and Schmidt exchanged rights when they were on the apron Josh, last week Phreak attacks Wesley, this week both his guests attack Wesley, Allen needs some security for this show,

Josh: I love this show, always an entertaining ending, Ladies and gentlemen Post in the discussion what did you think of tonight's Wrestling Illustrated

[size=x-small]*Camera Cuts to commercials*[/size]

[size=x-small]Click Here to post your thoughts[/size]

[size=xx-small]
Written by Sackfist
DatKidFromJersey Wrote his character's vignette​
[/size]

1st Ever Siren Match
[size=x-small]Scarlette Rose's theme hits

*Crowd Pop*

Scarlette Rose walks out wearing a black top, only with a left arm sleeve and jeans. She has red hair, blue eyes and a slender form. Scarlette raises her arms and forms devil horns with her hands as pyro goes off behind her, shooting forward. Scarlette the runs down the ramp
[/size]

Mark Chivel: The following Siren's match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, From California, Scarlette Rose!

Josh: Sirens Match Michael, and here comes the beautiful fiery red head Scarlette Rose

Michael: Keep dreaming Josh, she is way out of your league, Stars Of X are kicking off with a Sirens match, and this will be the first ever Siren's Match in Federation X Josh

[size=x-small]Scarlette jumps up onto the apron and enters the ring, she then runs up onto the west turnbuckle and raises her arms to the fans before dropping down[/size]

Josh: I wonder what the fiery red-head will be bringing to this company

[size=x-small]Scarlette is handed a mic by Mark Chivel[/size]

Scarlette Rose What is up New York!

[size=x-small]*Crowd Pop with a few wolf whistles*[/size]

Scarlette Rose I am so glad that I am on the show, I wanna wish another Rose good luck, Vinnie Rose, Roses are red but we are also winners, myself and Vinnie. And I wanna give a special good luck to Spike for his match at Breakdown

[size=x-small]Scarlette hands the mic back to Chivel and stands in the ring[/size]

Josh: Is she related to Vinnie Rose?

Michael: I just lost all respect for her there, she picks that Loser Spike to win, he will need all the luck this lass can give but he cannot win Josh, she should be wishing on Joey Saturn, but then again he doesn't need it

Josh: How come everything we talk about goes to Joey Saturn?

[size=x-small]Angel Corpus's theme hits

*Crowd Boo & Chant Man Hands*

Angel walks out and turns her back to the fans, raising her arms up and places them on her head, wearing a pair of red shorts with a black strip at the end of each leg, a red top revealing her stomach with a white strip down the side, she turns around and puts her hands down and walks down the ramp
[/size]

Mark Chivel: From Manila, Philippines. Angel Corpus!

Josh: Here comes Angel Corpus, probably the most popular Siren in Federation X, now I am given to understand this match was made as Angel and Scarlette were the best of friends, but fell out after what happened on Warzone when Angel turned on her clients Clash Of Styles

Michael: Good on her, I said earlier on they are fools, they challenged Bones Brothers to the match they competed in weekly before they came to Federation X, and Angel now focuses on her own career now

[size=x-small]Angel walks to the ring and then to the right where she hops onto the apron and enters, she then stands and flips her hair back and blows a kiss to the fans[/size]

Josh: Angel goes one on one with her former best friend Michael, lets see what happens in our first ever Siren's match

The referee calls for bell

Michael: Sirens match right here

Angel and Scarlette lock up in a collar and elbow tie-up, Angel pushes Scarlette into the corner where she releases and slaps her

[size=x-small]*Crowd: Oh!*[/size]

Josh: Yikes, some slap there Michael

Scarlette then runs at Angel, driving her shoulder into the gut and pulls Angel's legs up, forcing her to the mat where Scarlette grabs the hair of Angel and smashes her head to the mat, the referee pulls Scarlette off Angel

Michael: These two are not friends anymore Josh, that is clear

Angel gets to her feet, Scarlette moves towards Angel, Angel spins 180 degrees bringing her leg up and connects with the side of the head of Scarlette with her foot knocking her to the mat

Josh: Angel showing her vicious side with that kick Michael

Angel hooks the leg of Scarlette, the referee counts

Scarlette kicks out

Michael: Still to come tonight Josh, Hans vs Luis Boden, Hans has defeated 2 out of three of the men involved in the triple threat match this Sunday, now he wants to hit the hat trick and get a defeat over the champion, Luis Boden

Angel sits up Scarlette and locks in a rear chin lock on her, the referee asks her if she wishes to give up Scarlette refuses

Josh: Breakdown, we have 5 matches planned for Sunday, Ryo Akita vs Hernandez, both men have a victory over one another, and at Breakdown we see who will win, I am betting the Extreme Rumble winner will get the win

Scarlette begins to get to a knee, Angel pushes her back down and wrenches the hold, the referee asks her if she wishes to give up, she refuses

Michael: Hernandez I think has got what it takes Josh, as he said, Ryo won because he looked over their last match and learned from it, Hernandez has done the same and I believe he will win it

Scarlette gets to a knee and then stands up and delivers and elbow releasing the hold, she then rebounds off the ropes and jumps onto Angel, locking in a headscissors and spins around 360 before flipping over and flips Angel onto the mat

Josh: Nice headscissors takeover by Scarlette Rose! Another match we have is Hans vs Super Spider, a former Federation X Champion, the 1st Federation X Champion Michael, I think Spider is gonna win that one Michael, he has been known for a revenge win

Scarlette then picks up Angel and whips here against the ropes, Angel reverses sending Scarlette into the ropes, Scarlette rebounds and jumps into a rana clutch, she then leans back and pulls Angel over to the mat and hooks the leg, the referee counts

Michael: Cover here, Scarlette may win it

Angel kicks out

Michael: Only 2, and to answer your question, Hans has been dominant now since Masked Machine was sidelined, and he will continue to bulldoze past the Spider

Angel gets to her feet and Scarlette lifts her into a fireman's carry, Angel delivers an elbow and slips off, she then grabs the hair of Scarlette and pulls her back as she drops to a knee, planting the back of Scarlette across her knee

[size=x-small]*Crowd: Oh!*[/size]

Josh: That vicious streak from Angel, a nasty backbreaker

Angel picks up Scarlette and places her in a front face-lock, she then swings her foot forward and leans back, pulling Scarlette head first to the mat as she bounces over onto her back

Michael: A nasty Snap DDT, I think this match is over

Angel hooks the leg of Scarlette, the referee counts

[size=x-small]Angel Corpus's theme hits

*Crowd Boo & Chant Man Hands*

Angel stands as the referee raises her hand
[/size]

Mark Chivel: Here is your winner, Angel Corpus!

Josh: Angel wins it here, defeating her former friend Scarlette here with a DDT

Michael: But still to come tonight, Luis vs Hans, the Champion vs the German Giant, and the question is. Can Luis win it. Post in the discussion

[size=x-small]*Cuts to commercials*[/size]

[size=x-small]Click Here if you think Luis will win

Click Here if you think Hans will win[/size]

[size=xx-small]
[/size]

Luis vs Hans
[size=x-small]*Luis's entrance theme hits*

*Crowd Pop*

The arena turns black for two seconds golden sparks then fall from the titantron as Luis enters the arena wearing a black trunks with a red stripe down each side and yellow stars on the back. Also wearing black and red kick pads with black boots, the Federation X Championship, with a grin on his face, soaking up the fans reaction.
[/size]

Mark Chivel: The following match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, From Calgary Alberta Canda. Weighing in at 202 lbs, Luis Booodden!

Josh: Here comes our Federation X Champion Michael, who in just 24 hours will face two guys he fought back at Clash Of The Champions,

Luis slowely makes his way to the ring and climbs into the ring.

Michael: That is true, Michael and lets remind people who that match ended

Clash Of The Titans said:
Phreak enters and turns Luis around where he hits a Urange on Luis

Josh: Luis hits a Urange!

Apollo stands on the turnbuckle and hits a missile dropkick on Phreak knocking him under the ropes and to the floor

Apollo gets up looking for Phreak, Luis hits a roll up on Apollo

Josh: Luis hits a roll up!

!

[size=x-small]Luis poses on each of the turnbuckles before dismounting.[/size]

Josh: But before he faces Apollo and Phreak, he faces The German Giant Hans

[size=x-small]Han's Theme hits

*Crowd Boo*

Lights flash on and off as Hans is eleveated up to the stage with his head down. Han is wearing Pink tank top with black spots, pink tights with a chain belt, and brown boots. along with wrist bands. Masked Machine is by his side in a wheel chair. Hans walks down the ramp pushing Masked Machine down
[/size]

Mark Chivel: And his opponent, From Salt Lake Utah. Weighing in at 450lbs, "The German Gianr" Hans Schleimer

Josh: Hans stands 7"3 while Luis stands 5"10, Hans weighs 450lbs, Luis weighs 202lbs, that is over 1ft in height and 250lbs weight difference Michael

[size=x-small]Hans parks Masked Machine by commentary, walks up the steel steps and walks over the ropes into the ring[/size]

Michael: Hans is the Largest Federation X Wrestler today, there is no one who seems to be able to stop him

[size=x-small]Hans approaches all four turnbuckles and raises his arms up[/size]

Josh: Hans vs Luis Boden, who can win it?

[size=x-small]The referee calls for the bell[/size]

Hans and Luis circle the ring, Luis delivers a kick to the leg of Hans, Luis backs away as Hans momentarily clutches the leg

Michael: Luis Boden kicking instead of grappling which he is better known for, he cannot let Hans get a hold of him

Luis runs at the ropes, rebounds and delivers a running dropkick to the knee of Hans knocking him down to a knee

Josh: Hans is down, Luis using his speed, now he needs to keep him down

Luis rebounds off the ropes, he jumps over Hans, quickly applying an inverted three quarter front face-lock and lands on the mat, pulling Hans back and impacting on his neck

Michael: Luis takes Hans down with a neckbreaker, he is trying to end this match quickly, he cannot risk injury here tonight

Luis covers Hans, the referee counts

1.... Hans sits up, holding Luis horizontally across his chest

Josh: Crap, Hans has got a hold of Luis

Hans gets to his knees and stands up, he then lifts Luis up into a military press and walks to the ropes, Hans then throws Luis outside the ring

Michael: Look at the Strength of Hans! Luis could have sprained his ankle or wrist heading into his title match, Luis has made a big mistake accepting the challenge of Hnas

Hans exits the ring, he clutches the head and pulls him up, Hans then tosses Luis at the apron, Luis spins and hits the apron back first and lands on his arm on the floor

Josh: Hans is trying to injure the Champion, Michael, Apollo and Phreak have not been in action tonight, they go into Breakdown fresh, Luis is going to go in hurt

Hans picks up Luis and rolls him back in the ring, Hans enters and hooks the leg of Luis, the referee counts

Luis kicks out

Hans sits Luis up into a seated position, Hans then applies shoulder vice grip to Luis’s right shoulder

Josh: Hans has complete control, you gotta think Michael, Hans will face Super Spider at Breakdown, one on one, he will be using Luis to send a message to Spider

Michael: Luis has also has a match this Sunday, both men are in action tomorrow night

Luis begins to feel faint, the referee asks him is he wishes to quit, Luis refuses

Luis begins to get to his feet and swipes the arm of Hans away, he then kicks the leg of Hans, rebounds off the ropes and hits a clothesline to the back of the knee knocking Hans down

Josh: Luis fighting back, what will do now that he has the German Giant down?

Luis sits Hans up and hooks the left arm, he then drives elbows into the shoulder of Hans, the fans count each shot

[size=x-small]*Crowd: 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10!*[/size]

Michael: Luis the technition, take out the arms of Hans, the takes out the military press, shoulder vice grip and the Giant Driver

Luis pushes Hans to the mat, the referee counts

1….
2….
Hans pushes Luis off him

Josh: Big Kick out there, throwing Luis off him!

Hans gets up to his knees, Luis rebounds off the ropes and applies a front face-lock, pulling Hans down headfirst to the mat, and connects with a DDT to Hans

Josh: Luis with a DDT to Hans, this match maybe over

Luis covers Hans, the referee counts

1….
2….
Hans throws Luis off him again

Michael: Hans still kicks out! What does Luis have to do to win

Luis stalks Hans as he gets to his feet groggy, Luis delivers a gut kick and then applies a front face-lock and puts his head underneath the arm of Hans

Josh: I think Luis is going for a brainbuster!

Michael: That is 450lbs he has to lift!

Luis attempts to lift Hans, who stands his ground, then clutches the shorts of Luis and lifts him up and over his head, planting him on the mat back first

Josh: Hans counters with a suplex! Luis is in trouble now

Luis clutches his back as he gets to his feet, Hans rebounds off the ropes and delivers a big boot to Luis, Luis falls to the mat supine

Michael: Hans with a nasty big boot, Luis looks out cold

Hans then picks Luis up and places him in a standing headscissors hold, he clutches the waist and lifts Luis upside down, he then sits back and plants Luis head first to the mat with a piledriver

Josh: Hans connects with a German Driver!

Hans pushes Luis off him and hooks the leg, the referee counts

1….
2….
3….

Mark Chivel: Here is your winner! Hans Schleimer

[size=x-small]Hans stands in the ring as Luis gets to his feet, Hans then rebounds off the ropes and delivers another big boot to Luis[/i]

*Crowd Boo*
[/size]

Josh: There was no reason for that,

Josh: Hans is just sending a message to Spider now, someone needs to stop him, otherwise the Federation X Championship match will be a one on one match

[size=x-small]Apollo runs down the ramp, Hans turns as he sees, him coming down the ramp. Phreak then jumps the guard rail and delivers a clothesline to Apollo[/size]

Michael: Phreak with a clothesline to Apollo! I thought these guys were elsewhere

[size=x-small] Hans then turns to Luis as the light turn off

*Crowd Pop*

The lights turn on and Super Spider stands in the ring behind Hans and locks in a sleeper hold on Hans

*Crowd Pop*[/size]

Josh: Spider! He is back!

[size=x-small] Spider moves Hans over to the ropes where he releases the hold and rebounds off the ropes, he then delivers a clothesline to Hans knocking him over the ropes and to the floor[/size]

Michael: Super Spider is back, after almost a month, for those who don’t know, Hans a while back delivered a series of Giant Drivers to Super Spider, causing a concussion and put him out of action, now he is back and ready for Breakdown

[size=x-small]Super Spider then turns to stare down Phreak and tells him to come into the ring

*Crowd Pop* and chant “Fight Him Phreak”[/size]

Josh: Super Spider wants to go one on one with his first ever Championship opponent, in my opinion, his equal

[size=x-small]Phreak begins to walk back up the ramp

*Crowd Boo*[/size]

Michael: Phreak making the smart move, he has a championship match tomorrow night, why risk an injury against someone who hasn’t got a championship match, put things into perspective, Luis has just been in a match with Hans and won’t be at 100% tomorrow night, Apollo won’t be 100% either after that clothesline, he banged his head hard on the outside, Phreak is fresh, wait til next week when he is champion

Josh: Why don’t we see what matches we will see tomorrow night

[size=x-small]Camera cuts to the titantron which shows Ryo Akita and Johnny Hernandez[/size]

Josh: Ryo Akita, the extreme rumble winner faces Hernandez to settle who is better

Michael: Hernandez and Ryo started this feud when Hernandez was drafted to Stars Of X, they planned to settle it at the Extreme Rumble, but never got the chance to, so we will find out who will win at Breakdown

[size=x-small]Camera cuts to the titantron which shows Super Spider andHans Schleimer [/size]

Josh: And this feud has just heated up with Super Spider’s return, Hans has been dominant but Super Spider looks to be the guy to stop Hans in his track and get his own back on at Breakdown

Michael: Super Spider taken out by Hans a few weeks ago, Hans has defeated all three men in the main event and at Breakdown he looks to defeat a former Federation X Champion, if he does he will certainly be in a contender for the title

[size=x-small]Camera cuts to the titantron which shows Bones Brothers, Mike Silva and Iron Baba[/size]

Josh: Bones Brothers are the longest reigning champions in Federation X, winning the titles back in May in a TLC Match, they then have remained dominant but Iron Baba and Mike Silva have defeated them both in singles matches, will the result be the same when the two teams collide?

Michael: Bones Brothers are probably the best tag team in Federation X, but Iron Baba and Mike Silva are hungry, the tag champions may have got comfortable and if they have that attitude, then I can see new tag team champions

[size=x-small]Camera cuts to the titantron which shows Spike andJoey Saturn[/size]

Josh: And the most anticipated match at Breakdown, the ankle lock match, members Tyson Kidd and Aids Johnson are a few of those looking forward to this. This match has been building for months and months Michael, these two are called the best wrestlers in Federation X and they will collide in a match that both men are the best at, a submission match, but the only way to win is by the ankle lock

Michael: A move which Joey Saturn has defeated Spike with, a move he uses to finish any opponent, no one can beat Joey Saturn in an ankle lock match, Aids Johnson and Tyson Kidd, two smart members, I too will be looking forward to this one

[size=x-small]Camera cuts to the titantron which shows Luis Boden, Phreak & Apollo CK[/size]

Josh: And the main event, the Federation X Championship triple threat match, three Federation X originals, Luis Boden the champion, Phreak the psychotic brute and Apollo CK, the dark horse, who will it be

Michael: Phreak smart move walking away, he remains in tip top condition for Breakdown, he is my pick to win, Luis’s condition is questionable, he will certainly be feeling the effects of tonight and this just may cost him tonight.

[size=x-small]Camera pans back to Super Spider walking up the ramp[/size]

Josh: Ladies and gentlemen, post your predictions, this has been Stars Of X. Good Night

[size=x-small]Screen Fades to black[/size]

[size=x-small]Click Here to post your predictions[/size]

[size=xx-small]
[/size]

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
"Stars Of X are kicking off with a Sirens match, and this will be the first ever Siren's Match in Federation X."
Good episode so far from what I've read.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Puff! #NewInternetChampion

Oh and Phreak definitely made the right move there, why fight before your championship match? Boden, however, was totally incompetent in the ring and brought even more shame to the Federation-X championship.

#AoN

Oh and I love how there's now time for a piss break during Stars!

Only joking by the way, good match!