Michelle McCool leaving WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Her deal is running out heading into Extreme Rules according to some reports, and I don't get how working with a protruding disc, sprained fingers, fractured foot, torn ligaments, and back spasms is just being sore. She was just working because they asked her too. That is no different than Punk been given a month or two off with no house shows or road traveling aside from tapings, while all he did was announce to keep him on TV. They do the same thing with Rey all the time.

SAL

Reaction score
I'll make sure she gets a 10 bell salute.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And people thought she didn't get special privileges because she was fucking Taker? So he can work Mania and do stupid high risk spots and come out just sore and at the click of his hands can get his wife pulled from everything too despite her virtually never being on the road as it is, yet there's reports that one of the reasons Punk is considering leaving is because he is burnt out from being on the road for going on 5 years without a break. And before you go off on another tangent PSYCH, it's not about Punk himself, it was just a recent example.
Thank you for pointing that out don't need anymore Punk rants, lol. However like PSYCH said this woman is more than just sore she has had some serious injuries that she shouldn't have even been working through. So I don't see how this is special treatment.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Taker said sit your ass down woman to her, and she is sitting her ass down to WWE, so maybe that is special treatment. He put his foot down :lol:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Just when she was somewhat starting to grow on me.

Meh, good luck to her.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I was never really a fan of McCool and i think what impressed me most about "LayCool" was the growth of Layla moreso than Michelle. Still, i won't deny that McCool worked her ass off for the Diva's division and her absence will leave a gap (hopefully/probably one that will be filled by Kharma).

Reaction score
At least she will make a star in Layla on Sunday.

I hope after this, Nattie turns heel, and feud with Layla. It will be better than what Michelle did in her heel run...

Reaction score
Good. McCool is absolutely horrible.

She's the best current WWE diva, tbh. But, your misguided opinion shouldn't surprise me.

At least she will make a star in Layla on Sunday.

I hope after this, Nattie turns heel, and feud with Layla. It will be better than what Michelle did in her heel run...

New forum, same shit opinion. Fuck off perucho.

Reaction score
How? Nattie hasnt got a chance to shine, her divas title reign was botched thanks to Melina and the writers...

Kylie

Reaction score
Rather than saying Taker has enough pull to say she needs to come home now, has anyone actually considered the possibility that other than her desperately needing to stop because of her injuries, but that maybe Michelle and Taker had planned to start a family?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Michelle McCool Comments On Departure, Has No Plans On Wrestling Again

Posted by PWPIX on 05/02/2011
Michelle McCool is gone from WWE after losing a Loser Leaves WWE Match to Layla last night at Extreme Rules.

The wrestler formerly known as Awesome Kong made her WWE television debut immediately following McCool's defeat and laid out the multi-time champion with an Implant Buster.

In an indication as to why she's leaving WWE, McCool revealed to WWE.com that she's endured a slew of injuries the past two months.

"My foot has been injured for two months now, broken toe, torn joint capsules, torn MCL. I took a good beating by Layla and Kharma, too. I know I'll be feeling it tonight, tomorrow and probably the next day," McCool said. "But I'll wear it with pride."

McCool was introduced to the WWE audience in 2004 as a competitor in the inaugural Diva Search. Although the former school teacher lost the competition, WWE signed her to a contract in November of that year. She had been wrestling ever since.

"I've been doing this for six years now. Love me or hate me, I hope the WWE Universe can respect that night in and night out, I've given it my all," McCool tearfully said. "This is definitely emotional, and I'm sure it’ll be like that for awhile."

While McCool hopes to see her fans again, it won't be in the ring.

"Thank you for the love and the hate. Thank you for being you and for watching. Hopefully I'll see you around – not in the ring – but maybe someday."

She echoed similar comments on Twitter, writing, "Thx for the love guys....I know there will always be rumors, but that was it - real talk! @mslayel ....nothing but luv 4 u! Luv u all...nite!"
Sad to see her go. The division loses its best worker they have had the past couple of years and the best woman to come from the diva search. Hope she enjoys life after WWE. Good of her to go out by putting Layla over, like she did all through their partnership.

The Flash

Reaction score
Good. McCool is absolutely horrible.

Do you say that because her name is'nt CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio or Christian? You know, just because she's a female wrestler does'nt make her horrible. We all have our opinions but you have the same opinion about every female wrestler which is incredibly blind when describing someone like McCool who is one of the best female wrestlers in the company.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Do you say that because her name is'nt CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio or Christian? You know, just because she's a female wrestler does'nt make her horrible. We all have our opinions but you have the same opinion about every female wrestler which is incredibly blind when describing someone like McCool who is one of the best female wrestlers in the company.
He likes well liked Trish because of her T&A admittedly :no:

TheGShow

Reaction score
Sad to see her go. I would rather watch her wrestle than any other diva.