Michelle McCool leaving WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 32 - Carlito

Orton pulls of a surprising (at least to me) 84 to tie for 6th place. Next up...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
carlito.jpg

Carlito has won the following titles:

WWE US Title
WWE Intercontinental Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, Carlito's decent, but he's missing something. With Carlito its definetly a lack of seriousness in his character, and a lack of agressiveness in the ring.

He gets about the same as Orton. 6.5

Nation

7.5/10 Carlito has a lot of potential and if he steps his game up he could be main evening sooner rather then later.

Montana

The same as i gave owen, eddie, yoko, perfect. I think he is in their class. Good in the ring, and on the mic. Generally is one of the most entertaining parts on raw or back when he was on sd. Im just waiting for him to get that big push.

MJ807

Reaction score
If he recieved a push he would get a higher score from me but I'm going to give him a 7.5

Soulpower

7.5/10.... He's better in the ring and that he's shown so far. And something not a lot of people know.... He does well in hardcore type matches. I don't like how he's relying so much on his high flying, and I feel he should get another finisher. He's good on the mic but he was better as a heel than as a face.

And why did Orton get such a high score?

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think Carlito Is great. It's just that WWE keeps on making up gay ass storylines where Carlito gets all the babes and that's where it gets boring. In my opinion, WWE is like Mash potatoes and gravy from last nite's dinner served again and again.

NooDLE

Reaction score
7.5/10 The guy is great in the ring and on the mic. He has alot of charisma and I love his character. He is loaded with potential to go far in the business. He still has many years ahead of him to accomplish alot more.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
7/10 Carlito has improved ALOT in the ring,I remember his 1st match against Cena he had no moves at all,now hes flying all over the place and hes entertaining in the ring,im sure carlito will get a big push in the future but for now hes good in the mid card.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
He beat John Cena on his first debut match on Smackdown ..
Ever since then I knew he had alot of potential.

I like his wrestling moves he's been pulling off lately, and his future looks well

8/10

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
8/10 He must be the king of debuts! He showed up on SmackDown! and won the US Title. Then he showed up on RAW and eon the IC Title. He improved a lot last year after WrestleMania and proved he was COOL.

8/10 I spit in the face, of people who don't want to be cool!

xtremebadass

7/10 just for his athletic ability, if he was heel again id give him way more credit

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He shows alot of promise can pull off some great moves could be a future main eventer 8/10

circle

Reaction score
6/10 - for the cool man. I think he does ok with promos, and his wrestling has gotten better, but he hasn't been in a decent program in a while.