New WWE Tag Team Championship Belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
W02786X.jpg

First of all I don't like how the centre is a perfect circle, something about that just bugs me and I would rather it be a bit flatter on the top and bottom. The central image is good but it is all a bit plain for my liking. I think this will have to grow on me.

Your thoughts on the new title?​

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
That is one weird looking belt. Especially, since I heard they're looking to change the logo and stuff and make a whole new set of titles and all of that. I think they should save that for the 1000th episode, because once they do that (in a hundred weeks), they're setting up for a whole new beginnings.

XenForo-Test

Reaction score
I rather like them, even if they seem a bit odd - centurian helmets?

The change back to "WWE Tag Team Champions" as opposed to "Unified" - maybe trying to start over?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is one weird looking belt. Especially, since I heard they're looking to change the logo and stuff and make a whole new set of titles and all of that. I think they should save that for the 1000th episode, because once they do that (in a hundred weeks), they're setting up for a whole new beginnings.

That would be too long to wait for them to make those changes. They can make these changes now before the 900th episode and possibly make even more changes at the 1000th episode which should be a huge show. WWE wouldn't want to plan that far ahead and wait that long when they can make the changes and earn merchandise money of them before changing them yet again.

I rather like them, even if they seem a bit odd - centurian helmets?

The change back to "WWE Tag Team Champions" as opposed to "Unified" - maybe trying to start over?

I am so glad they made that subtle change to the name of the belts. Now that they are back to one set of titles rather than two it makes sense just to call it the WWE Tag Team Titles yet again.