Jada Pinkett-Smith Covers Uptown Magazine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 540x653 and weights 116KB.

Actress Jada Pinkett-Smith is the cover model for the latest issue of Uptown Magazine. Speaking on family life and her very busy world load, check out some snippets from the article below.

On her husband of 14 years, Will Smith:
We create together; we love on each other,Pinkett Smith says of the man she still rocks out with to old-school hip-hop on satellite radio. “We raise our kids together. We are building something together. People think that Will and I don't spend a lot of time together. Too much time, actually, if you ask me,Â￾ she says with a laugh. It's always nice to have a little time apart. Sometimes you need that.Â￾

On Ending Her Music Career:
When Jaden did The Pursuit of Happyness, I was supposed to go on tour with Guns N Roses in Europe, she says softly. She turned down the offer and eventually disbanded the group. It was probably the most heartbreaking experience. But what I realized is that sometimes God will place things in your life that will make you recognize what your priorities are. I adore my son; he’s my soul seed. There was no way that I was going to allow him to do [a movie] and not have his mother.

On The Stage Parent Rumors
There are so many other kids you can worry about. My kids? They're going to be all right. I get why people would criticize. But people need to know that Will and I would never put our children in a situation that would bring them detriment. If I survived everything that I survived in Baltimore and Will survived everything he survived in Philly, these kids surely can survive the Hollywood game.

In related news, the third season of Jada’s hit TNT series, HawthoRNe will air on June 14th.