Official WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: Next Inductee To The HOF?

Perfect time for them to get inducted so I'm cool with this induction. I'm hoping they can get Harlem Heat in here.

Kairi

Reaction score

i want to see them in and atl is a good spot, if harlem heat went in i would mark out seriously, don't judge me!

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

Source: F4WOnline

-- Former WWE talent Tammy Sytch (a/k/a Sunny) is denying online reports claiming she will be inducted into this year's WWE Hall of Fame class in Atlanta, Georgia. She will be in the area WrestleMania weekend, but for scheduled appearances for Ring of Honor. She wrote on her Facebook account: "FOR THE RECORD: I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY ANYONE IN THE WWE ABOUT ANY UPCOMING APPEARANCES FOR WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND.. I AM BOOKED TO APPEAR ON THE ROH SHOWS IN ATLANTA, AND THAT IS ALL. Please do ont fill my facebook wall with rumors....thanks."

-- Abdullah the Butcher and "Bullet" Bob Armstrong are under consideration for induction into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania XXVII weekend. Abdullah's unpredictable, ultra-violent style served as inspiration for numerous wrestlers and he still continues to compete on the independent circuit in a career that has now spanned seven decades. Armstrong is the patriarch of the Armstrong wrestling family; he has four sons (Scott, Brad, Steve and Brian), all of whom became wrestlers.

Wouldn't mind any of these 3 getting inducted. Would be pretty nuts though if Bob was inducted and all the Armstrong Brothers attended in addition to all of The Clique or Kliq being there. Not sure it would be such a good idea to have Hall, Waltman, and Brian Armstrong in the same building especially on such an important night in the WWE.

Better shut down the open bar.

Reaction score
Sunny? SUNNY? The fuck did she do to warrant inclusion in the HOF? If any diva deserves to be inducted this year, or any year from now on, it's got to be Trish Stratus by a landslide. Then I'd go Lita, and then close the doors for the women.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
She was the 1st Diva along with Sable

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Really hope this happens.

(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

With Shawn Michaels being announced as the first big name to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in April, WWE officials are already talking about possible candidiates to headline the Class of 2012.

Two names in particular that have come up for next year's Hall of Fame class ar Trish Stratus, given that it will likely take place in her hometown of Toronto, and Hollywood megastar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

The idea with Rock is it would be mark ten years after his memorable WrestleMania match with Hulk Hogan, which also took place in Toronto.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
HOF Spoilers

Meltzer - Observer radio:

- Bob Armstrong
- Abdullah the Butcher
- Road Warriors
- Sunny

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Re: HOF Spoilers

It's a travesy The LOD aren't in the HOF already. Fucking loved those guys growing up.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I did as well, and I'm glad the original diva will be honored the night before the greatest Diva has another WM match

The only problem I do have with Sunny going in though is that to me Sable should go in at the same time as they were synonymous

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Didn't Sable leave WWE on bad terms again? Don't really remember but anyways Road Warriors should have been in already but better late than never.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

With Sable it is always possible. I remember her trashing Trish and Lita being pushed, but I don't know how her and McMahon got along the 2nd time around.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Checked and apparently she left just to spend more time with family so guess it wasn't on bad terms. Though that depends on how Brock feels about WWE I guess.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
HBK Speaks On HOF Induction, Who Will Induct Him, More

wrestlezone.com

HBK on his upcoming WWE Hall Of Fame induction: "You're honored, you're humbled. It's gonna be weird being the guy standing up there. And I'm trying to decide should I be funny or serious. Obviously I'm very much looking forward to it."

HBK on who he'd like to induct him: "It's hard for me to narrow it down to one guy. I'd love to have Hunter and Nash and Hall and Waltman up there. And then you think about Ric Flair and Brett Hart. And guys I've worked with over the years like Michael Hayes. I have to make the decision pretty soon and I'm not sure I have it narrowed down yet."

HBK on his role at WrestleMania 27:
"Well I've heard all the rumors, but right now I'm coming to WrestleMania for one thing and that's the Hall of Fame. I don't think Undertaker and Triple H need Shawn Michaels to put on a great match. They can do that on their own."

HBK on people who still dislike him:
"It's very easy to lay a claim against me and having it stick because of my history. And I'm OK with that. I got to make amends with the people that I really wanted to make amends with and I'm OK with the rest."
I hope he does go with the Kliq inducting him.I also agree with him on not being needed to ref the match because he would most likely be booked to screw HHH

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: HBK Speaks On HOF Induction, Who Will Induct Him, More

Would be great if the Kliq all induct him in. Let them all share the mic and have their say. Could just let Nash do it as he basically made Nash's career when he came to WWE.