Soccer/Football Season 2018/2019

Drewan

Indie Wrestler
Jan 1, 2018
"What does a Tottenham fan do when his team has won the Champions League? He turns off the PlayStation" :angle2:

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Holy shit. RIP Ajax. Tottenham in a UCL final with Arsenal in the Europa League final - who would've thought 10 years ago, with Arsenal in the semis.

Drewan

Indie Wrestler
Jan 1, 2018
Hard to believe Tottenham can win it against Liverpool. Even if I hate to see Tottenham win CL, it would be interesting a Super Cup between Arsenal and Tottenham.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Hard to believe Tottenham can win it against Liverpool. Even if I hate to see Tottenham win CL, it would be interesting a Super Cup between Arsenal and Tottenham.
Chelsea v. Tottenham would be an interesting Super Cup.

Drewan

Indie Wrestler
Jan 1, 2018
But for Lucas you got 80m and for Griezmann most likely 100+m. So not bad overall. Atletico Madrid should buy some young players.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
But for Lucas you got 80m and for Griezmann most likely 100+m. So not bad overall. Atletico Madrid should buy some young players.
Not to mention the 30 mil+ opened up in wages, and the likelihood of Diego Costa being sold. First priority being to sign Rodri and Partey down to heftier contracts. Second priority being to bring in an experienced defender to hold down the ship whilst Francisco Montero and Nehuen Perez develop, and ofc buying 3 FBs, 2 left and 1 right. I'd prefer a lonee on the right whilst we wait for Sime Vrsaljko to recover.

I'd also love to see Gelson Martins be handed a bigger role.

Drewan

Indie Wrestler
Jan 1, 2018
It looks like yes. It's just a matter of time.

Also, Thomas Partey has a release clause of 50m. It is said that many clubs are interested to pay it and sign him.

Feb 4, 2018
Best new ever today

Tony pulis has left our club feel sorry for whichever club gets stuck with him next hope we dont give the job to Jonathan woodgate and we go for mikel arteta

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Best new ever today

Tony pulis has left our club feel sorry for whichever club gets stuck with him next hope we dont give the job to Jonathan woodgate and we go for mikel arteta
Mikel Arteta gonna leave the most successful English club side in history to manage the Middle Boro? nah hell nah

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
It looks like yes. It's just a matter of time.

Also, Thomas Partey has a release clause of 50m. It is said that many clubs are interested to pay it and sign him.
He said he's willing to listen to any counter offer Atletico will offer him, which will probably be a sizeable one now that 40 mil+ has been freed up in wages with the departures.

Feb 4, 2018
Mikel Arteta gonna leave the most successful English club side in history to manage the Middle Boro? nah hell nah
Hey were not that bad of a team you know we've got one of the best teams on paper in the league one of the best youth academy in the country and one of the best chairmans to work with in England

Im kind hoping he Maybe he wants to step out of peps shadow and be the top dog somewhere else I'm kinda hoping hes seen what lampard has done at derby and take some inspiration from it and drops down a league and steps up to the challenge of the championship instead of waiting around for a prem team to come in for him

Speaking of Lampard were you able to watch derby vs Leeds was such a good game I expect Aston villa to be promoted though in the final