Welcome to WrestlingSmarks Forum!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks Forum!

First we want to welcome you to this forum and this site in general! We hope that you all have a great time and have fun posting here is the coming years. On this forum we want to create a great community discussing what we all love and love to hate, wrestling.

WrestlingSmarks will work as a combination of the main page full of Columns and Reviews written by you guys, the members, with the Forum as a place for all of you to voice your opinions. We want to hear your views whether it be in the forum or through a column or review that you write.

We look forward to seeing what we can create in the years to come with this place!

Cheers

JR Price and Troy
WrestlingSmarks.com and WrestlingSmarks Forum owners.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Hi Troy and JR Price, I saw the add in this months Powerslam and decided to give this place a shot. Wrestling is one of my great passions in life and I have dedacated twenty years of my life following it, I hope to meet like minded people to debate stuff with. I have been on another grappling forum for over two years now, and find it fairly enjoyable, but quite ofton its good to make a change. With this one being quite new it will be intresting to see what happens from now on.

Hope you guys can keep up with me!

Its good to be on board.
Keith.