Wrestler Criticizes Matt Hardy, Creative Not Worried About Jeff, More...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling Torch said:
– TNA Wrestling head writer and former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Vince Russo celebrates his 50th birthday today.

– TNA Wrestling’s creative team are under the impression that there is “nothing to worry about” in regards to Jeff Hardy’s current legal matter.

– While Matt Hardy has accused “dirt sheet” reporters of having an agenda for critically panning his TNA Wrestling debut against Rob Van Dam at Genesis, none of his new co-workers have defended the match.

“He’s so bloated he can’t even move,” observed one TNA wrestler.

The wrestler also questioned what Hardy brings to the company at this point. He pointed out that his brother has surpassed him in verbal ability not to mention that he’s a better heel.

005.jpg

Obviously, it's always smart to take these stories with a pinch of salt.

Still though, it's surprising how Matt has managed to bloat up so much in the past year or two. He must have had a serious lifestyle change.

Thoughts?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Lifestyle change as in deciding to play WoW guy and make vlogs where he always has food in hand and bitch about not getting his spots and shit. Than yeah, he changed it up alraight. I can't believe people still support this whining moron. This guy flushed his only chance at mainevent status after the whole Lita/Edge thing and he is still talking about it. I stopped caring about Matt Hardy after the whole thing, because he made himself look like an insecure kid who couldn't get over the fact that people fall for others. Welcome to the real world.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I had assumed that during his 90 day no compete clause he had hit the gym getting in shape ready for his debut in TNA. I thought that he would try to be in the best shape possible to prove WWE wrong for firing him. Obviously he doesn't care that much since he has no definition at all anymore. His hair looks stupid as well a better option would have been to go the Jericho direction and cut it really short for his debut. Would have given him a completely fresh look.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
As I said in the Matt Hardy as champion thread, I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt but Matt Hardy is a fat, out of shape, whiny, waste of space. If he went away forever without actually dying I'd be ecstatic.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
As I said in the Matt Hardy as champion thread, I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt but Matt Hardy is a fat, out of shape, whiny, waste of space. If he went away forever without actually dying I'd be ecstatic.

Very true.

Can't stand watching him or his brother.

I'm hoping that TNA don't give him a big push, but knowing them, they probably will.