You Big Bully

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
Alright, this topic is world wide in schools around the world and the major issue in school is a subject called bulling. Now, I haven't been picked on in ages since starting high school. However, I did get picked on quite a lot during public school days of school and luckily for me I repressed or have forgotten most of those memories about being picked on during school. Today, I was very surprised to learn that are school now has inputted this new school board policy which is a no tolerance when it comes to bulling. Now, the only reason why I can think of why they have all of a sudden introduced this new school board policy is because of all the recent gay teen suicides in the past few months. So, I personally think its a good that they have finally decided to introduce this new anti bulling policy. I clearly remember getting called names, had some physical abuse at school. It many stuck to verbal abuse though. Anyways, this brings me to my question:

"Have you ever been bullied?"

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I have no sympathy for people who kill themselves over something as stupid as some name calling or some beatings, learn how to fight and stop taking things to the heart. I come from a place where the suicide rate is 1/100 people have attempted it. I don't get how people could take shit so hard that they will actually think being dead would be easier. I have no sympathy for cowards like that. Life is hard for everyone, deal with it.

I was bullied as a kid, I dealt with it after I couldn't take it anymore, I beat the shit out of the guy who was constantly talking shit to me and was pushing me around. Now that guy is one of my best friends. I'm an Native Canadian who grew up in a reserve and went to school with redneck hicks. I know a thing or two about persecution, and gang beatings and I didn't act like a bitch and cut my wrists or look at a belt and think that would solve my problems. Bullies are everywhere, they are in school, at work, in the streets...ect. Deal with it. I hate that I have to watch what I say these days because someone can't take some ribbing. This is why our society is being pussified and suicide rates are higher than they were a generation ago. How are kids going to learn how to stand up for themselves if we let them lay down for everything by constantly doing everything for them? Conflict resolution is part of the social skills that you pick up in public schools, the only thing you actually learn in school from my experience and observation.