Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well, Deng >>> Carter, who almost certainly is going to come down with an "injury" in the next few weeks and take the rest of the season off.

Assuming he stays healthy he's better than Deng for my team, actually. He hits more three's and has potential to pull down some rebounds for me with the Sun's small lineup.

When Noah returns Deng is going to get less touches which doesn't necessarily mean a dip in production, but I have more faith in VC who is clearly a top scoring option.

Also if you looked at my roster for tomorrow I had Deng on the bench. I couldn't fit him anywhere in my lineup because he was only SF eligible and I had Granger and Rashard in the two F places. As I learned earlier this week players on my bench don't add to my total for the week. Any time I had a full roster of guys playing I'd have to sit one of my better players with Deng on my team.

Now I can simply bench that piece of shit Dunleavy and use Carter instead. I win this trade, easy.

SAL

Reaction score
So, GA, part of your motivation in trading for Vince "I have more derogatory nicknames than I can use here" Carter was to ensure that you beat me this week? And you accuse me of desperation?

dzw0wg.gif

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
So, GA, part of your motivation in trading for Vince "I have more derogatory nicknames than I can use here" Carter was to ensure that you beat me this week? And you accuse me of desperation?

dzw0wg.gif

is that the lady from MythBusters

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Trade really isn't omg bad. Vince has played pretty well with the Suns for the most part (tho he's been off these last few games) He's with one of the better medical staff's in the league so him being hurt isn't as big of a concern as it was in the pass tho still have to worry about it anyways.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Trade really isn't omg bad. Vince has played pretty well with the Suns for the most part (tho he's been off these last few games) He's with one of the better medical staff's in the league so him being hurt isn't as big of a concern as it was in the pass tho still have to worry about it anyways.
I've never questioned Vince's body, just his heart, which is something no staff can fix

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I've never questioned Vince's body, just his heart, which is something no staff can fix
Which is why imo u'll probably get the better of the deal.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
For all the shit people can talk about T-Mac he played his ass off until his body gave out and is still doing it today even with limited athleticism. I will always have more respect for him.

[YOUTUBE]cA2SRzoAcPU[/YOUTUBE]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt