Beyoncé Lends Talent to Curb Childhood Obesity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Beyoncé wants to get you in shape. The “Bootylicious†singer has joined forces with First Lady Michelle Obama and the National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation to help fight childhood obesity.

The 16-time Grammy Award winner has re-written and re-recorded one of her hit songs for the “Let’s Move! Flash Workout†campaign. She will also provide an instructional video demonstrating the dance/exercise routine, which will be distributed to participating schools.

“I am excited to be part of this effort that addresses a public health crisis,†stated Beyoncé. “First Lady Michelle Obama deserves credit for tackling this issue directly, and I applaud the NAB Education Foundation for trying to make a positive difference in the lives of our schoolchildren.â€
Middle school students across the country will participate in a pre-choreographed “Let’s Move!†dance exercise routine at an identical time on May 3 at 1:42 p.m. EST.

Kairi

Reaction score
the video :

[youtube]mYP4MgxDV2U[/youtube]