William Regal Comments on Triple H, Mysterio Posts a New Video After Therapy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- William Regal wrote the following on Twitter last night regarding Triple H and the RAW walkout:

“Some people have asked about the walkout on Raw.My personal reasons for my action was that I think HHH has enough on his plate being the COO.I know exactly what it takes to be in charge of Raw and it comes at a dear price(or it did with me).HHH is in charge of the WWE.He needs to concentrate on the company as a whole and put a suitable candidate in charge of the Raw brand.

Although we haven’t had much to do with each other(apart from the odd scuffle)18 years ago myself and HHH where very close. We choose separate paths but my heart went out to him last night as for whatever has happened in our respective lives,we where once friends.

I don’t agree with the superstars on any of there reasons for walking out on HHH.I just want him to share some of his burden. And I hope this message gets to him and he respects my view.”

- Rey Mysterio, who is walking on crutches, posted the following video on YouTube last night after a therapy session at his home. Rey talks about his recent surgeries, shows off his scars and reveals that he will be getting some new tattoos next week.