WWE Tag Team Breaking Up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

???

Banned
Reaction score
Verbal warning for a shithouse idea with rules two and three contradicting one another.

Kylie

Reaction score
Ok guys let's not start please.

Rich I do like the idea, but I have to agree having rule 3 doesn't make a lot of sense with rule 2 as it does contradict. Maybe change it up a little and remove rule 2?

AF.

Reaction score
Biggest idiot ever.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Bring back Carlito and put him back with Primo initially to form The Colons as I personally thought they were a damn good tag team and loved the feud they had with Mizorrison.

Reform Cryme Tyme as they were incredibly over and even though they weren't the greatest in the ring, it's still a tragedy that they never won the belts.

I'd have Trevor Murdoch back too, I loved the tag team of he and Cade, although I don't know who you could pair him with.

If you were allowed to sign an already established tag team, I would probably say it would have to be The Guns as I think they could bring another level of excitement to the division.

That's about all I can think of really.

Kylie

Reaction score
I don't know why those teams broke up in the first place. Even the Hart Dynasty should have stayed a team.

To be honest, as much as I enjoy watching a good tag team match, WWE hasn't taken the division seriously in about 10 years and I really don't believe they ever will.

Nah. I'll stick with contradicting myself.

And you wonder why people have a go at you....:no: I swear Rich you are your own worst enemy half the time.

Kizza

Reaction score
terrible idea.

i like these guys. but they're a natural tag team. like cade & murdoch, duece and domino, etc etc. instead of breaking up tag teams, creative needs to challenge themselves and try different ways of getting teams over. im sick of randomly thrown together tag teams.

taking tamina away from the uso's was the worst thing possible. their opening promo actually got a fair amount of heat. then 2 weeks later, she's gone to santino and kozlov, adding nothing at all, and then a few weeks later they get buried on national tv against khali/henry.

ridiculously bad booking.

dreamboy3000

Reaction score
Uso's aren't to blame creative are for......

1) Booking Tamina to leave their side without any explaination given.

2) Not knowing how to book guys outside the usual steretypical persona for where they are from.