Book This!: WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Hey folks. We don't have a Be the Booker section, and I don't think anybody would want to take the time needed to put something that big together. So instead, we're going to try this out. How many times have you watched wrestling and thought to yourself, "I could book this angle better than that!" Well, here's where you prove it! Use this thread for any fantasy booking you want to put together. Want to put Santino in the main event? Go for it! Were you disappointed by the Nexus angle? Show us how they should have done it. Do you see potential for a great storyline right now? Make it happen.

And of course, comments about others' ideas are encouraged.

If this takes off, we might do a contest, where one of us will set up a scenario and the person who books it best will win points or an internet badge or something.

SAL

Reaction score
So, my inspiration for starting this came in class today. I was trying to figure out what the hell WWE should do with Christian going into Wrestlemania. I had assumed since he returned that they were building him up just to have Alberto Del Rio take him out again. That would give ADR tons more heat and would ratchet up the intensity of what's been a pretty unremarkable Edge/ADR feud so far. Then I decided, screw it, I can find a way to get Christian into the match. So, here goes.

My mission: Get Christian into the main event of Wrestlemania in one show, create more drama among the three of them, and don't do anything stupid.

Going in, I should think about the problems with this idea:

- ADR won the Rumble. Traditionally, the Rumble winner gets a one-on-one shot. It would be wrong for Christian to be added to the match without Del Rio's consent.
- Del Rio's a heel, so there's no way he'd want another person making his match more difficult.
- Edge and Christian are brothers, or friends, or something. If I'm putting Christian in, I want him to come off as a threat and not just the guy who's going to help Edge win.

So, here's my idea.

Smackdown: Friday, March 25, 2011

Last week, Christian defeated ADR in a cage match. After the match, ADR and Brodus Clay beat Edge down, and ADR hit a conchairto on Edge's arm.

Segment One

Unrelated to this feud. Maybe Cody and Rey, or the Undertaker. I don't want to start this in the ring.

Seg Two: Backstage

Edge and Christian are back in the locker room. Edge has his title belt over his shoulder. Christian's bragging about his win over ADR last week, and Edge catches him eyeing his belt. Edge breaks the tension by telling Christian he deserves a spot after Edge takes care of ADR at Wrestlemania. Christian gives Edge a soft pat on his injured arm, wishes him well, and leaves the locker room. The camera follows Christian out of the room and down the hallway. Out of nowhere, ADR and Brodus attack Edge. Brodus pins Christian's arm behind his back and slams him into a steel door repeatedly. Christian is hurt badly. They laugh, thinking they've finally taken care of Christian, and they leave.

Seg Three: ADR Promo (in-ring)

ADR does the standard bragging. Yeah, Christian beat me, but I just took him out....again! Christian's music plays, and he staggers out. Edge runs out to stop his wounded friend from making a big mistake and getting himself hurt worse. Christian gets a microphone and manages to huff out, "Del Rio! I want you. I want to hurt you. And...(he pauses to look at Edge) I want to make sure you don't win the title at Wrestlemania. You coward. I want in the match." Edge doesn't really know how to react to that. Del Rio is predictably outraged. "I'm entitled to a one-on-one match...so, no! Ha!"

Then the light bulb goes off. ADR realizes he can get rid of a couple of problems at once: he can drive a stake between E&C, and he can watch both of them hurt themselves even more. "Okay. Okay. You want in the title match? You can get in if you win your match tonight...against Edge!"

Teddy Long comes out and tells Edge it's up to him. Christian pleads with him for the chance. Edge takes the microphone, struggling between his selfish motivations and his caring for his friend. "Ugh...I owe you this much, brother. I'll see you in the ring tonight." Christian/Edge is the main-event.

Just before the main event

Christian and Edge backstage again, getting ready for their match, against each other. Edge: "I'm just like you. I want to hurt Del Rio. I want to humiliate him on the biggest stage possible. But I want to do it...alone." Christian: "All I wanted was a chance. 18 years (or whatever) we've been doing this, and I've never been the champ. I just wanted a shot. If you beat me, you beat me. But either way...thank you." Christian gives Edge another pat on the injured arm...this one is noticeably harder. Edge grimaces as Christian leaves, this time wary of an attack.

Main Event

Edge comes out first.

Christian comes out...and ADR/Brodus attack him AGAIN. Brodus slams Christian on the steel ramp, Christian appears to be out. Brodus picks him up and literally carries him into the ring, dropping him right in the ring for Edge. ADR stands at the ramp with a shit-eating grin. The bell rings.

Christian struggles to get to his feet, using the ropes. Edge sets up on the other side for a spear. He begins to do the taunt, but you can tell his heart isn't in it. This isn't right. Christian does the wobble-turnaround thing, completely out of it, but Edge doesn't move. He slides out of the ring. The referee begins his count. ADR panics. He and Brodus try to surround Edge and force him back into the ring. Edge runs out into the crowd to avoid them, and the referee counts him out. Christian is now in the title match. Edge's friendship with Christian and his hatred for ADR led to his decision.

ADR and Brodus see an easy opportunity to weaken Christian even more. They get in the ring and circle their easy prey. But Edge is back in a flash, with a steel chair. He wipes both of them out, and they clear the ring. As Christian turns around, THEN Edge spears him. The message is clear: you're in the match, you're in the crosshairs.

CONCLUSION

- ADR comes off as a vicious douche who tried to manipulate Edge and Christian to end their alliance. It backfired.
- Edge comes off as a good friend and, a moment later, a ruthless competitor. He speared his friend to set the tempo for the feud...nobody's safe.
- Christian had to play the victim this week. I'm not worried about that after he beat ADR in a cage last week, and he will be the one who gets the upper hand the week before Wrestlemania, so he'll be fine.

Comments are welcome.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I agree Kavinw

Really good little program is that and I wouldn't mind seeing that, although it will be interesting to see how they do actually put Christian into the match if recent reports are said to be true.

Anyway I feel you summed up your program really with the little conclusion you did. It gets Christian into the match without making Del Rio & Edge look stupid for straight up allowing it.

Nicely done (Y)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Will do one of these for the Taker/HHH one probably a little later and honestly I hope some others do ones for that feud too considering how much the build for it has been bashed.

But anyways as far as your idea Sal I actually like it and do think they have to put him in the match. I like the parts about them attacking Christian to while giving him a chance to get in the match he doesn't have a realistically go chance since they fucked him up. Only flaw in the logic is that it doesn't cross ADR's mind that they would pull a stunt where Edge would just get himself counted out instead of beating Christian. So kind of makes him look dumb in the end.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Just gonna do one segment to give this a shot. It will probably suck but I'm giving it a try.

Next weeks Raw segment for the Michael Cole/Jerry Lawler feud

Michael Cole has another world exclusive guest from Jerry Lawler's past.

Michael Cole first brings out his trainer Jack Swagger who watches to make sure King doesn't move from the broadcast location. Cole then says he not only has another person that will expose King for who he really is but a member of his immediate family. Cole then brings out Jerry Lawler's cousin The Honky Tonk Man who comes out in suit singing his theme song playing up the heel role.

HTM starts to rag on Lawler in ring and calls him out for being a horrible father to Brian, marrying a woman younger than Brian, and currently dating a woman who is 3 times younger than King is, while walking over to the announce table and getting into King's face. HTM then ends the promo by saying 'You did have one good quality about yourself, Jerry. Your mother.' HTM then preceeds to nail Swagger with his guitar knocking him out leaving Cole all alone with King.

Cole sees this gets out of the ring and runs up the aisle until he gets to the ramp in which he starts back peddling talking trash while King is still in the ring.

Boomer Sooner starts up with Jim Ross making his way onto the stage. Cole is of course cared shitless with nowhere to go so he backs up until he hits the ring apron where he is grabbed by King and dragged into the ring with him at the mercy of both King and JR but before anything can happen Swagger is back up and in the ring nailing both King and JR allowing Swagger and Cole to put on their respective ankle locks. Cole then calls for somebody to make their way out. JBL's theme hits and his limo makes his way onto the stage but JBL never comes out of it. The cameraman zooms in on the limo to find an unconscious JBL drenched with liquid of some kind inside the limo.

Swagger and Cole are shown in ring with confused looks on their faces until Glass Shatters and out comes Steve Austin. Swagger heads up the ramp and is met with a barrage of right hands back to the ring. Cole gets out of the ring and sprints up the stands and out of sight. While Austin sends Swagger into the ring and then nails a Stunner.

Glass Shatters and a beer bash ensues with Austin, King, and JR who Austin has helped to their feet. JBL has a mic and makes his way to the ring while attempting to make peace with Austin. Austin accepts and gives JBL a beer. Austin then goes to stun JBL but King stops him and nails a stunner of his own on JBL. As it appears the beer bash is winding down. Austin gives Josh Matthews some instructions and hides behind the barricade over by the Colemine while King and JR hide on the other side of the ring.

Matthews calls Cole back out to the ring saying they left. Cole then appears up in the stands hiding behind a wall peaking around to make sure they had left and then makes his way back to the ring. When he arrives back at the Colemine and is complaining to Josh that all of that was uncalled for. Austin rises up and grabs Cole by the collar and talks trash to him about how he thought he got the best of King/JR. King and JR then stand up and stare down Cole. Austin throws Cole into the ring who tries to escape but Austin won't let him. King/JR/Austin then get back in the ring. Cole is praying. Austin goes to stun Cole but doesn't. Cole thinks his praying has worked and extends his hand. Austin shakes his head no and points to King. Cole again starts praying. King clinches his fist and goes to nail Cole who is covering up but stops mid flight. Cole again thinks his praying has worked but is more reluctant this time. Cole extends his hand but King shakes his head no and tells Cole to turn around. Cole turns around and JR nails Cole with a stunner.

Glass Shatters. Another beer bash ensues with them drenching Cole, Swagger, and JBL in beer with the occasional fake handshake ending in an Austin stunner.

SAL

Reaction score
This is great P1. Really entertaining. I think it might actually be too much before Wrestlemania. I want the fans to want Cole to get his ass kicked, I don't want them to see it for free, not after they've built to it for 3 months. This could be how the freaking Wrestlemania match goes and I'd love it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Taker/HHH segment for tonight's Raw

With how Shawn has put over how ruthless HHH can be and with this feud needing some heat I think that has to show in this segment even if it's at the risk of making him look heel. So my plan is for HHH to have set this up to attack the Undertaker to send a message to him before the PPV. Have Taker come out first and while he is waiting for HHH have the light go out like it does during Taker's entrance and when they come back on HHH is behind him with a sledgehammer and attack him with it when Taker turns around.

After that HHH would get on the mic and put over how Taker must be losing his touch to not see this coming since multiple guys have tried to play mind games with Taker before. Of course after HHH is at the end of his promo have Taker sit up but HHH knocks him back down.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'm gonna start a daily (hopefully) process of a mini BTB tonight with a quick step 1.

P1's Road to Rebuilding the WWE Tag Team Division Step 1

Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater will remain as champions.

Wrestlemania 8 man tag team match between The Corre vs Big Show/Kane/Santino/Kozlov turns into a handicap match when Big Show accidentally nails Kane, Kane gets angry and they brawl to the back leaving a 4 on 2 assault on Kozlov/Santino. After Ezekiel nails the Book of Ezekiel on Santino for the W. The Corre continues their gang beatdown on both with Zeke, Wade, and Slater all nailing their finishers before Gabriel goes for the 450 Splash but gets stopped by Bourne and Kingston wielding chairs chasing off The Corre. Zeke, Wade, and Slater get away but Gabriel isn't so lucky as he gets nailed with a chair ending with him landing in perfect position for Bourne to go up top while Kofi holds off The Corre with chair in hand as Evan hits Airbourne setting up the two teams to feud for the time being.

More to come tomorrow...

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
P1's Road to Rebuilding the WWE Tag Team Division Step 2

The night after Wrestlemania on Monday Night Raw. The start of a unique #1 contender 8 team tag team tournament.

All Former Tag Team Champions on the current roster are selected and put in a machine that will randomly choose 8 of those names. Those 8 names selected get to choose their partner but cannot choose anybody already selected. They get 7 days to think it over and find a partner. If they do not find a partner then a partner will be given to them via a Lethal Lottery selection.

Selection 1: Ted Dibiase
teddibiase2_t180.jpg

Selection 2: Primo
PrimoColon_display_image.jpg

Selection 3: Tyson Kidd
2011WWEDraftTysonKidd_display_image.png

Selection 4: Curt Hawkins
CurtHawkins1copy_display_image.png

Selection 5: Cody Rhodes
WWE-Tag-Team-Champion-Cody-Rhodes.jpg

Selection 6: John Morrison
z155203104.jpg

Selection 7: Chavo Guerrero
Eddie-Guerrero-with-Chavo-Guerrero_display_image.jpg

Selection 8: CM Punk
91341092369862548.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not really a fan of Punk or Jomo being apart of it however this seems like a pretty interesting idea that somewhat reminds me of the set up of how Beniot and Angle teamed together just different in obvious ways.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
P1's Road to Rebuilding the WWE Tag Team Division Step 3: Pick'em

The 4/11/2011 Monday Night Raw. The 8 chosen now choose their partners throughout the night.

Ted Dibiase chooses:
brett-dibiase.jpg

Primo chooses:
tumblr_lhnaj5vpJY1qbg2ruo1_500.jpg

Tyson Kidd chooses:
04.jpg

Curt Hawkins chooses:
Curt-Hawkins-And-Trent-Barreta-in-Ring-500x355.jpg

Cody Rhodes chooses:
2u9o08y.jpg

Chavo Guerrero asks:
25ujo92.jpg

John Morrison and CM Punk both refuse to choose partners so the partners chosen for them are:
cm+punk+john+morrison+smackdown.jpg

This leaves an open spot so all of the current tag teams are put in the same machine and one is chosen to fill the remaining spot.

8th and final team chosen:
1280424349040_f.jpg

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
P1's Road to Rebuilding the WWE Tag Team Division Step 4: Tag Team Title Match

(Kofi Kingston faced off with Heath Slater on the 4/4 Raw while Evan Bourne faced off with Justin Gabriel on the 4/11 Raw but I covered neither match because they were singles bouts. For the record both matches ended in a DQ for the face team when The Corre interfered and got the best of them)

Also I'm not gonna cover the full matches just the endings/aftermath because I'm far too inept to do full matches.

WWE Raw 4/18/2011

Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne get their title shot.

Kingston nails the Boom Drop on Gabriel which brings Slater into the ring but he's cut off by a Yakuza Knee knocking him to the floor. Kingston is then gearing up for the Trouble in Paradise Kick while Bourne preceeds to take out Slater with a Running Yakuza Knee off the apron. Kofi then nailed the TIP kick in ring and went for the cover but Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett hit the ring with Wade breaking up the pin at the 2 count causing the DQ finish while Zeke took off Bourne's head with a clothesline and dumped him to the floor. Slater and Gabriel recovered and joined in on the beatdown. Barrett then stopped and ordered The Corre to pick up Kingston and called for Slater's Sweetness (Reverse DDT) which he hit. He then asked Gabriel to go up top but Gabriel shook his head no. So he told Zeke to pick up Kofi and push him over to him so Wade could nail Wasteland to which he did. Wade again asked Gabriel if he was ready to which JG replied he was. Gabriel gingerly went up top but it took too long as Christian with a kendo stick and Big Show with a chair hit the ring and The Corre scattered and ran to the back.

It was then announced by the Raw GM that Kofi/Bourne would get their rematch at Extreme Rules in a match that wouldn't allow The Corre or any other outside interference. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater would defend their WWE Tag Team Championship against Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne inside of a 15 foot high Steel Cage.

It was also announced that the 8 team tag team tournament rankings system would be determined at Extreme Rules when all 8 teams battled in a Tag Team Turmoil Match and the order of the Tag Team Turmoil entries would be determined next week when each team chose one member of their team to compete in a 8 man over the top rope battle royal with the order of eliminations determining your entry in the Tag Team Turmoil Match.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
P1's Road to Rebuilding the WWE Tag Team Division Step 5: Battle Royal

WWE Raw 4/25/2011

DZP participant is Zack Ryder
Dudebusters participant is Curt Hawkins
Uso Twins participant is Jimmy Uso
Dibiase Bros participant is Ted Dibiase
Husky is the paricipant of his team
Chavo is the participant of his team
Smith is the participant of his team
Punk and JoMo can't agree on who goes in so the Raw GM says it will be determined by a flip of the coin. JoMo wins the flip so he represents his team

All of the tag team partners are barred from ringside.. Its your typical battle royal with punches and kicks and guys trying to dump other guys. Hawkins and Smith, Uso and Ryder, Chavo and Husky, JoMo and Ted pair off. JoMo has Ted in the corner laid out after the Flying Chuck Kick setting up for Starship Pain when Punk's theme hits and JoMo gets distracted long enough that when he recovers from the distraction and goes for Starship Pain that Ted has recovered and nails JoMo from behind casuing him to get caught up in the tree of woe and pounded by Ted.Husky then charged across the ring and splashed Ted and an upside down JoMo allowing Hawkins to clothesline Dibiase over the top but he hung on. Jimmmy Uso charged to attempt to knock Ted to the floor but Ted pulled the top rope down causing Uso to go over the top rope and down to the floor.

Jimmy Uso has been eliminated. Uso Twins will be Team #1 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Ted rolls back into the ring and underneath the bottom rope to ensure he won't be eliminated. But is stomped by Husky. Smith goes over to JoMo in the corner to help him out of the tree of woe sitting him up on the top rope but sledges him from behind causing him to fall to the apron. Chavo then baseball slides JoMo who goes full 180 but still miraculously hangs on only to get a double baseball slide from Ryder and Hawkins eliminating him.

John Morrison has been eliminated. John Morrison and CM Punk will be Team #2 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Husky and Ted, Ryder and Chavo, Smith and Hawkins are now paired off. Ryder with the Broski Boot on Chavo in the corner and measures Husky for the Ruff Ryder Leg Lariat but when Husky turns around he is ready for it as he catches Ryder and nails him with a Sitout Powerbomb. Husky then gets up charges and hits the Senton on Ted then gets up in 3 point stance and clotheslines Chavo who is just recovering from the Broski Boot over the top and to the floor.

Chavo Guerrero has been eliminated. Chavo Guerrero and Jamie Noble(?) will be Team #3 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Hawkins and Ryder both recover and eliminate Husky while he is taunting Chavo.

Husky Harris has been eliminated. Cody Rhodes and Husky Harris will be Team #4 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Hawkins and Ryder have a discussion in one corner and decide to work together to eliminate Smith/Dibiase. Hawkins and Ryder single out both guys and go to work on them but Smith and Ted end up fighting their way back into it with right hands until Hawkins and Ryder bump into each other and move out of the way causing Smith and Ted to nail each other with a double clothesline. Hawkins and Ryder then survey the damage but Kawkins betrays Ryder by grabbing him by the head and tossing him over the top and to the floor.

Zack Ryder has been eliminated. DZP will be Team #5 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Hawkins then goes into cocky mode thinking he has the match won. But instead of picking up either guy and attempting to dump them he takes his time taunting the crowd and going to the top rope. He attempts to nail the Heatseeking Elbow on Ted Dibiase but Ted moves out of the way. All 3 men are down now. They get up and do the triple punch boo/cheer bit. Ted and Curt go for a double punch but Smith ducks and comes off the ropes with an attempted double clothesline but Ted ducks so he only nails Hawkins. Ted swings at DHS as he turns around but DHS sucks and catches Ted with a Saito Suplex. Smith then plays to the crowd and picks up Hawkins in a Bulldog Powerslam but as Smith is running Hawkins escapes but continues to push Smith all the way over the top and to the floor.

David Hart Smith has been eliminated. Hart Dynasty will be Team #6 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Dibiase who was back up immediately ran over to try and eliminate Hawkins but inadvertantly caused himself to go over the top rope as well. Both guys hung on and are on the apron trading right hands. Ted ducked and locked in the Million Dollar Dream to wear down Hawkins. He then went for Dream Street but on the way up Hawkins grabbed the top rope and was able to pull himself over the top rope and back into the ring however Ted wouldnt let go of the Dream. Hawkins dropped down with the rope guillontine on Ted but Ted managed to hold on. Hawkins got up and started to stomp and push Ted with his feet but Ted hung on and was able to roll back into the ring. A frustrated Hawkins showed his frustration by stopping his attack on Dibiase and yelling at him and motioning for him to get up. When Ted finally gets to his fight, Hawkins charges at him but Ted moves out of the way. Hawkins realizes it and counters his attack to go off the ropes but Dibiase follows him and nails a clothesline on Hawkins as he hits the nearside rope causing him to go over the top rope but Hawkins somehow holds on only to be met with a Dibiase dropkick which knocks him to the floor.

Curt Hawkins has been eliminated. Dudebusters will be Team #7 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

Winner: Ted Dibiase. Dibiase Brothers earn the right to be Team #8 to enter Tag Team Turmoil

SAL

Reaction score
Alright, I'm gonna book Extreme Rules the way it should go down. I already made an attempt before in another thread (http://thewrestleclub.com/showthread.php?p=22949#post22949), but since Wrestlemania went (much) differently than I expected, I'm gonna do this month. I don't have the time to go through the weeklies, but, I mean, you can guess what I'm gonna do there by seeing the PPV lineup.

So, without further ado....

My mission: Create a lineup for Extreme Rules that keeps the hot feuds going, moves the right guys into new ones, entertains the fans, and doesn't fall into that lazy trap of just doing a bunch of Wrestlemania rematches.

MATCH #1: Six-pack challenge! John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. Zach Ryder vs. Sin Cara

Evan Bourne wins in 10 minutes.

You know how to help develop the young guys? Put them on TV! So I'm going to borrow from ROH and do an opener 6-man. Let's have some of the more athletic guys in the company bounce around and get the fans fired up. I also love Evan Bourne and would love to push him up into an underdog U.S. title feud with Sheamus. So let's start his little push into that.

MATCH #2: Tag Team Title Triple Threat: Big Show/Kane vs. Santino/Kozlov vs. The Corre

Big Show/Kane win the titles in 8 minutes.

I'm going with the flow here. You waste an opportunity to make the Corre look good at Wrestlemania? Sure, I'll keep the losing thing going, I'll turn it into an angle where Barrett keeps winning by "strokes of luck" and the others go on losing streaks. Some animals are more "equal" than others, aren't they? Show/Kane is fun and I'd like those guys on both shows just fucking around.

MATCH #3: CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan wins by small package in 13 minutes.

Fuck yeah. Since CM Punk's obviously Raw's new Chris Jericho, he can afford to take this shocking loss. We can turn it into something, with both Orton (who's out injured) and Bryan getting last-second wins in back to back months. The fans better be loving this goddamned show by now.

MATCH #4: Triple Threat Women's Title Match: Eve vs. Beth Phoenix vs. ???

The mystery opponent (Awesome Kong) wins in 5 minutes.

Booyah. Laycool and Vickie come out after the match and celebrates with their new teammate. Hell, Cole joins in.

MATCH #5: Kofi Kingston vs. Ezekiel Jackson (with Wade Barrett in Zeke's corner)

If Kofi wins, he gets a title shot on Smackdown.

Kofi Kingston wins by DQ in 10 minutes.

Ezekiel dominates this match. Just as Kofi starts his comeback, Wade Barrett gets involved, perhaps unnecessarily, for the DQ. Another Corre member loses! Don't worry, Wade's going to win the title match in a couple of weeks. Wink.

MATCH #6: Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio (No Disqualification)

Rey Mysterio wins in 18 minutes.

AND THIS is the match that gets the No DQ stip this PPV was named for. Hell yes, Cody's getting pushed. Rey wins by turning Cody's dirty tactics around on him. We need a face win here, because it's gonna start getting heel heavy. And Cody can afford to go 1-1 against Rey.

MATCH #7: Sheamus vs. HHH

Sheamus wins by DQ in 22 minutes.

This is what I'm doing to HHH, and yes, it's punishment for his "there's nobody left in the locker room for me to beat" speech. Everything HHH threw at Taker wasn't enough to keep him down. Was it because of Taker's superpowers? Not totally. Sheamus pulls the same trick. He kicks out of a Pedigree. He kicks out of a sledgehammer spot. Out of frustration, HHH blatantly gets himself DQed. This can turn into either a "sad sack" angle for HHH or an awesome heel turn, based on the fact that he can't do it by himself anymore. Either way, I'm feeding him to young guys. I'm sure he wouldn't veto this angle, right?

MATCH #8: Triple Threat for the WHC: Edge vs. Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio

Alberto Del Rio wins the title in 28 minutes.

This writes itself. I'd have put the belt on ADR at Wrestlemania. One more month's wait won't hurt. But Smackdown needs a killer heel title run to get some new faces some title shots. Edge does an injury angle thing for a few months (maybe Christian as a mystery attacker) and Christian gets the 1-on-1 shot in May.

MATCH #9: WWE Championship: The Miz vs. John Cena

If John Cena loses, he can't have a title match for ONE YEAR.

Miz wins in 22 minutes.

Miz has no reason to give Cena a rematch, but the rematch has to happen, doesn't it? So let's do the 2 birds/1 stone thing. We get Cena completely out of the title picture, working with younger guys, then the Rock, then the Undertaker. The casuals and kids will be SURE that Cena will win this match. And he'll be in position to, when...

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLL

plays over the speakers. Rock's not there, it's just his music. Cena is distracted, but Miz isn't. Miz capitalizes, Skull Crushing Finale, kickout, 2nd SCF, pinfall, title retained.

Here's what I'm accomplishing with this result:

1. Miz beats Cena a little cleaner than last time.
2. Cena is out of the title picture, and everyone with a brain will immediately realize that Cena can't have a title match for Summerslam or Wrestlemania...hmm...who could he face? LONG-TERM BUILD BITCHES
3. Rock gets a little bit of heel heat? Look, it's pretty one-sided for the Rock so far in this Rock/Cena feud. I want SOME of these fans rooting for Cena. Rock using cheap tactics (and yes, tipping the Miz off ahead of time)? I think that'll get us closer to the split crowd I want.