Chris Jericho on The Rock at WrestleMania 27, TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Mantaur was one of my favorite wrestlers when he debuted and that is also when I started watching wrestling so he was new and fresh and I liked him with the bull head on it was hilarious.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I know people will probably disagree with me but DUDE LOVE!!!! I was always a huge Cactus Jack fan but I lost alot of respect for Mick Foley's career once he allowed himself to turned into a joke on tv.
And yes I know that was only done because that was a character he created when he was a teenager.

Reaction score
mick foley is hilarious though, and probably my favorite wrestler, outside of the ring. but dude love was a pretty cheesy character.
the most cheesy is the fat chick thrilla though. basicly any mike awesoem gimmick while in wcw was terrible

samborambo

Reaction score
ISSAC YANKAM, RED ROOSTER AND GOBBLEDYGOOKER are three of the worst.
Also personally hated Chainsaw Charlie, The godfather and The right to sensor

tasso10

Reaction score
^wat a bump

anyways worst for me were Isaac Yankem (HES A FREAKIN DENTIST) the ice hockey guy think he was called Hock, Bastion Booger, Gobbledygooker indeed was freaking wierd.

N it aint classic but the Boogeyman really freaking s**** me as well. Wat a gay gimmick

straight_edge76

Issac Yankem DDS, but at least we got the Big Red Machine out of it lol

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Dustin Rhodes had a gimmick called "Seven" that was so horrible I think it only ran like 2-3 weeks.

Click here for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfqP18ik0oE

Barry Windham as The Stalker.
04.jpg

The Renegade. This was just bullshit. For weeks they had Hogan promoing the coming of this guy leading fans to think it was going to be the Ultimate Warrior (this was before the Internet had rumor and gossip sheets, and so forth). Anyway, when he debuted, it was a horrible clone of him. The poor guy beat Arn Anderson for the TV Title, lost it, then killed himself after being let go.
image003.jpg

Chavo Guerrero as Kerwin White: Pretty racist crap.

16.jpg

Akeem: Big fat stupid piece of crap white dude posing as the African Dream
16.jpg

The Disciple, Booty Man, Fur Face, numerous other horrible gimmicks for Ed Leslie...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Busted Open radio show highlights
Guest: Chris Jericho
Hosts: Doug Mortman and Dave LaGreca
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jericho's interview promoting the book release of "Undisputed" was recorded on Wednesday morning and will air in its entirety on Wednesday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EST on Sirius 125, XM 241.

WrestleMania needing a big angle:
“Absolutely, but what’s wrong with that? I mean, last week I listened to your guys’s show and you guys were complaining as critics do that WrestleMania had no jump to it. Vince McMahon is a genius. You can say what you want and whatever you want to say. He will always pull stuff out his ass. You wait and see what he comes up with at WrestleMania. You think “The Rockâ€￾ is the last thing is going to be the big selling point. No way! I’m sure he's got two or three other things up his sleeve for this WrestleMania... There’s still five weeks until WrestleMania."

TNA:
“When I worked for WAR in Japan, the company was half the size of new Japan, but for me, WAR was the best company in the world, and if anybody talked badly about my company, I’ll fight you. And if we had any kind of interaction with New Japan, I wasn’t trying to work for New Japan, I didn’t give a s--- about working for New Japan, all I cared about was working for WAR, and flying the banner as high as I could... I don’t care if TNA is the worst company in the world, I don’t care. Once you sign a contract for there, you work for Dixie Carter, and you do the best you can to make people believe it’s the best company in the world, and if all you’re doing is b------ about WWE, then go f------ work for WWE, or act like a hasbeen that used to work there. TNA should be the best place in the world to work, and if you don’t believe that, the fans won’t believe it, they’re not gonna buy your product, they’re not gonna believe your product, and they’re not gonna watch your product."

A WWE return:
“Now that’s the thing people ask me 'When are you coming back to wrestling? When are you going to do this? When are you going to do that?' I got asked today 'Are you? - the rumor is you’re the new singer of Velvet Revolver?' Even if I was the lead singer of Velvet Revolver, even if I was coming out of the Chamber why would I tell you a-holes?â€￾
Amen at the TNA comment. Perfectly said in my opinion.

Kizza

Reaction score
as awful as a viewer may find a show, he's 100% correct. you have to believe that you are in the best company possible. why would you settle for the second best?

it defies logic, people on the tna roster complaining about how tna isn't as big as wwe. well do your best to make it bigger than wwe then.

AF.

Reaction score
I would be miserable too if I was a WWE reject working for TNA.