Chris Jericho on The Rock at WrestleMania 27, TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Worst Gimmicks Ever

TLHopper0001.JPG

TL Hopper, the Plumber
Need i say more?

01.jpg

The Red Rooster.
Oh God, someone should have been fired over that one.

03.jpg

Mantuar.

xtremebadass

Hmmm....
13.jpg

VITO!
17.jpg

EUGENE!
01.jpg

ROSEY! S uper H ero I n T raining

Montana

ECW Zombie? From the new one? If so he didnt even wrestle.

Thinking of Zombies it reminded me of "the yeti" Im not sure if it was the same guy as the mummy in Smokey Mountain wrestling, but the SMW one was much better.

02.jpg

Reaction score
definetely the heel eugene that we saw for like two weeks when he magiacally became face

The A-man

Reaction score
I'm just surprised that no one has brought up the worst gimmick in pro wrestling history:

The Gobbledygooker!!!!!!!
gooker.jpg
The character was portrayed by Hector Guerrero, who was dressed in a turkey costume and "hatched" from an over-sized egg. The egg had been on display at WWF events in the weeks before Survivor Series, and was heavily hyped during promos on the WWF's syndicated and cable programs.

The egg "hatched" to a decidedly negative reception, and was heavily booed by disgusted fans as he began dancing in the ring with announcer "Mean" Gene Okerlund. Play-by-play announcers Gorilla Monsoon and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper tried their best to be enthusiastic, but their true feelings were easily detectable in their voices. Critics were universal with negative reviews, and the character was quickly retired, receiving very few mentions afterwards, and leaving it a mystery if the character was ever even intended for more than short term use.

Exxon

Reaction score
How bout the Fake Razor and fake Diesel. Luckily, Kane rebounded from it, but that Razor dude...what happened to him.

X-Pac

Reaction score
The American Man or whatever he was called. The person Hogan was being.

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
I'll have to say Goldust, people will probably disagree with me but I found that gimmick really freaken annoying