ROH Announces Four Signings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Ring of Honor announced today that they have signed Mark and Jay Briscoe to new contractual deals after several months of the former ROH Tag Team champions working without a contract. The company also announced the signing of Adam Cole and Michael Bennett.

Good to read that they have signed the Briscoes to a contract. ROH have lost a few big names lately and they need to keep hold of some of their big names. With WWE, TNA and the new Florida promotion signing quite a few new talents at the moment the competition is there for workers signatures now. I haven't heard much about the other two but I am sure I will hear more about them in the future now that they have signed contracts with ROH.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Credit to the Briscoes for staying loyal when so many others are jumping ship. They are one of the best teams anywhere right now, and I am sure their intersted in proving that point for quite sometime to come. I recoken in another couple of years we might see them go into singles, but for now they still have a lot to offer in tag team.