Matt Hardy On Edge, Ladder Match Removed, Cenation Note

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
edge.jpg
-- Last night on R.A.W. Radio, a twitter fan of the program, @AndrewTMartin, called in to express his concern over his safety after he tweeted an anti-John Cena tweet that was re-tweeted by Cena. Since the RT, Martin claims that he has been bombarded with negativity by members of CeNation, and called into the program to describe almost getting beat up by a Cena fan. He now pleads for forgiveness and wants this to be rectified. The phone call is in the podcast at this link.
-- WWE has removed the World heavyweight championship ladder match originally slated for Extreme Rules off of their website.

-- As noted last night, Matt Hardy, who has a lot of real-life history with Edge, commented on Edge's retirement as well, writing on his Twitter: "Heard Adam is retiring because of physical issues that won't allow him to safely continue wrestling. He'll be missed, we've certainly had our fair share of issues.. Both good and bad. But I tip my hat to Edge who is one of the greatest I've ever been in the ring with. Adam resides in NC now-sure I'll run into him down the road. Glad that him & I are in a good place. We came in as friends, & went out that way."

-- Please take a second to "Like" the WrestlingINC.com homepage on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below:

Thanks to Nick Gilby for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.