X-Rays (On This Day)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
*I was going to write this post yesterday but, I never had the time to create a post. I was busy working on homework rather then posting threads here on wrestlingsmarks. I appologize for the fact that this thread is little under 24 hours late.*

Today in history (November 8, 2010) was the anniversary of a machine called the X-ray. Now, I am sure most of you have heard of X-rays. Well, today was the day that it was invented and often credited to German physicist Wilhelm Röntgen. X-rays allow you to see the bones of a persons body to check to see if bones are broken or sprained to determine whether or not they need to put into a plaster cast or not. I know I've had to had a few X-rays, I think I've had three x-rays in my mouth because, they needed to see if a wisdom tooth was coming up or not, an the other two were for braces on my teeth and I also had an x-ray on my neck to check whether or not it was broken or not. So, this leads me to my question today:

"Have you ever had an X-ray?"

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have had a few X-rays. The first was one my knee when I was around six years old. I tripped in the playground and cut up my knee pretty bad, they did an x-ray just to check that there was no severe damage and there wasn't. I had another around the same age when I broke my arm. In recent years it has mainly been on my teeth when I was having my wisdom teeth out so they could see where they were and figure out the best way to remove them.