Merry Christmas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all at WS. Hope you have a good day and don't get too drunk.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Merry Christmas to everyone.

The site is pretty much gone and over the coming week the direction of this site will be discussed and then brought to the attention of the few members that remain.

I no longer have the motivation to do all the posting and running of the site by myself and so I sent a pm to JR Price saying that I want to end it. We will see what happens.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think it is still too early to make this sort of decission, the site has not been around for a year yet. While I except that it has not yet taken off as some had hoped, I still think there is enough range in opinions and threads to give it a bit longer.

Anyway Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! What did you guys get for Christmas? I still have the Jericho DVD to come, which I am excited about!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
In the end I am going to give it one more shot and see what the results are in a month or two. My plan is to add people to staff and try to build up a good core group of staff to take the forum to the next level. Check out the thread in News and Information for more info.

I got some books, clothes and a DVD. I knew all that I was getting beforehand so I was very happy with all that I got. Christmas day itself was a quiet one with family at home which was fantastic, no rushing around going to the next family christmas dinner.