ROH In Atlanta Sold Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
wait, i just found out why u need pictures and smilies to express yourself:
your brain has been fucked up by the incoherent lies u learned on the toilet paper, also known as quran

Wrestling Station

wait, i just found out why u need pictures and smilies to express yourself:
your brain has been fucked up by the incoherent lies u learned on the toilet paper, also known as quran
Italians :laugh:
whatever, I dont need to discuss anything with you as you are not worth it tbh.

Wrestling Station

^just one thing to point out here, in real life if you are infront of me, you will know who would be the coward between us. You are securing yourself behind a monitor, so the e-toughness is nothing to make you think that you you brave or coward. So STFU.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^just one thing to point out here, in real life if you are infront of me, you will know who would be the coward between us. You are securing yourself behind a monitor, so the e-toughness is nothing to make you think that you you brave or coward. So STFU.

755944959_7a7265e304_o.jpg

yea i'm scared :laugh:
i already told you once, comparing yourself to someone you don't know is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic

Beer

Who the hell r u, you weren't here when I was, go away. You were the guy tht mdid me vs steve vs 1chilban, what the hell was you're name?

Funny thing is, you are acting as if he is a noob, but he became more popular than you in about a week of being here.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'd like to thank the academy award for officially saying that the Durk Night and its fans are no good damn dirty stinky flithy fuckin' LOSERS!

just-sayin....

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
U could be more popular than me in 2 days, every1 hates me, but i dont care! :) RUn bitch!

Beer

Rose=Fail

I am going to post this everywhere you go, do I have permission to do this in the non-warzone section?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
An u call me a noob, going around postin Rose=Fail is kinda self-explanitory.

Beer

An u call me a noob, going around postin Rose=Fail is kinda self-explanitory.

:roflmao: Lol! WTF?

I did not call you a noob, and, posting Rose=Fail makes me somebody who is new and does not know what to do.

Nice one Dumbass.

Airfixx

755944959_7a7265e304_o.jpg

yea i'm scared :laugh:
i already told you once, comparing yourself to someone you don't know is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic

:roflmao:

Dude! ...you just made me spit water all over my screen like a cyber-HHH or sumthin'! Now THAT's comedic Jpeg posting!

@ Rose: Seriously... You DO fail.... Eternally.

(If poss, you should learn to differentiate between "hate" and pity tho'.)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Ben

Reaction score
Both Ring of Honor events over Wrestlemania at Center Stage in Georgia are now officially sold out. Both events will be available on Internet PPV.
Good news from them, set up for about 1,000 people so they sol a good amount of tickers pretty quick.