ROH In Atlanta Sold Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

No Pain....No Game!

Here is a simple game, all can participate in it.
This is to make a small term feuds between members. Just for fun.
The main purpose of it is to actually find a way to make the others be with you and not against you.

Try to bring a good cause to your storyline or the feud. You may act as either the face or the heel. It doesnt have to be the face to actually drag people to support you. So becareful.

I will try to be the ref in here and i would like some help from moderator or a supermoderator in this thread to be a ref too.

This game will start once i get the support i needed.

The Rules:
1- You can feud with anyone, except me and my other ref partner(s).
2- You can make a storyline of your own about the member youre feuding with. Try to make your statement look reasonable.
3- You may mention the period of the storyline and how many members can participate in it.
4- The storyline can be as just being a feud with another member, or can be build up according to several factors playing in it. That is, you may make a statement and wait for the reaction from other members visiting the thread. Or you can say that you can challenge anyone as a random.
5- You may not carry the feud outside this thread. Its only here and its for fun, dont take it too serious.
6- Flaming is allowed and you can bring another member with you to support your cause against anyone.
7- The winner per feud will be announced after the end of each feud. This is based on the refs and votings from members.
8- If you had a good cause or statement and build your feud and made things look good for you, you will receive +rep!

If you have any questions, post it down

Its time to RUMBLE!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I hate you.

If I ever met you in real life, I would smash you over the head with a shovel, toss you in the back of a van, drive you somewhere into the woods of Quebec, dig a nice, deep hole, bury you up to your neck, and cover your head in honey and salt.

I would also set up a video camera, come back in 2 days, and watch said video whilst eating popcorn.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This sounded good....

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who the hell r u, you weren't here when I was, go away. You were the guy tht mdid me vs steve vs 1chilban, what the hell was you're name?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'll feud with someone

I am the Heel and I wanna be called Brandon Price and I will not stop my rampage until my crazy dememends are met...I want a coke every damn day..

Wrestling Station

:roflmao:

what a pussy! you wanted everybody to fight but you are scared to be touched..
You're too stupid to notice that this is a very old thread. And you cant get involved with a judge or in this case nobody will judge the game (that was the purpose of that comment) dumb.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You're too stupid to notice that this is a very old thread. And you cant get involved with a judge or in this case nobody will judge the game (that was the purpose of that comment) dumb.

n.1: i didn't bump this, rose did.
n.2: my muslim idiot, there is a reason if i used the simple past for the verb ''to want''.i was just pointing out that even 2 years ago, you were still a pussy, terrible debater and so on...:bleh:

Wrestling Station

n.1: i didn't bump this, rose did.
n.2: my muslim idiot, there is a reason if i used the simple past for the verb ''to want''.i was just pointing out that even 2 years ago, you were still a pussy, terrible debater and so on...:bleh:
Thats what YOU think, and nobody gives a shit about what YOU think or wanted to point out :artist:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Thats what YOU think, and nobody gives a shit about what YOU think or wanted to point out :artist:

really? how comes that every time i embarass you there is ALWAYS someone who approves?

and anyways, at least i have an opinion, my posts aren't a random picture or smily like someone else.... >_>