What countries have you visited?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Simple question and for me the answer is I have never left Australia. That will change soon though as in July I am going on a month long holiday with family through Europe. I will be visiting the Netherlands, France, England, Belgium and possibly Germany.

I assume a lot of the UK members here will have travelled a lot since they are so close to other countries.

So what countries have you visited?

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
i have visited a lot of countrys tbh Majora,Spain,Turkey,Portugal, and my best trip was this janaury when i went to atlanta Georgia to watch the Royal Rumble! it was awesome!

R.D Punk

Reaction score
I have vistited, Tenerife, Corfu, Egypt, Gran Caneria, France. I eny you going through a trip through Europe though because all my holidays are once maybe 2/3 years.

Dademo

Reaction score
It's a shame because I've never traveled out of the country. I hate to be cocky, but I like my country, and there's still places I want to visit in America before I go to Europe, but I still very much want to travel overseas to Europe.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I've visited Canada for a couple of days, nothing more. I've been all over the United States, though. I like the US, but I do plan on going to a few places.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It's a shame because I've never traveled out of the country. I hate to be cocky, but I like my country, and there's still places I want to visit in America before I go to Europe, but I still very much want to travel overseas to Europe.

It is funny you mention that because my relatives in Netherlands have seen more of Australia than me and I have seen more of Netherlands that them. It is so strange how normally tourists have seen more of the country that you have. For me it made me think that I need to go see some more things in Australia before I go overseas again.