State of the Forum Address - Please Read

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
As you may have read in the Merry Christmas thread I no longer have the motivation to be the sole main staff member and poster here. I can't run this forum on my own as it takes a lot more effort than most think to keep activity up whilst also advertising trying to bring in new members. JR Price, John, hasn't been on as much as I have wanted and honestly I think that there are two main options.

1) The forum just closes, it was a short run but there isn't the motivation there anymore.

2) One last roll of the dice. I add more members to the staff team here and with half a dozen of us working together we make an effort to turn this into a great productive forum.

I wouldn't mind going with number 2 but obviously for that to happen I need members to step up and offer to be on the staff team. I haven't been able to get in contact with John but I am sure he won't mind this and something needs to be done now.

So anyone here that wants to be part of the staff team please let me know in this thread and we can get a group together where starting Jan 1 next year we go all out and take things month by month to see how it goes.

Guys like Scott, Keith and deezy who have been very active during recent months and Prodigy who has mentioned that he is interested in helping are the ones who I hope will want to join the staff team.

So please anyone that is interested and that will actually be active please respond in this thread and I will get a bigger staff team going.

Cheers

Troy

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I would be honored to be on staff and to try to bring this place back to life. I could do a lot more history related things as well if that would bring in interest and possibly a few tournaments like we did over at pwmania. We have a good foundation here we just need to grow it, I wouldn't fold yet.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
When I seen the drop off in posting, I guess it was only a matter of time. But I'll continue to post discussion topics if this place is still going to be here.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
yes im still here! i want to be back on the modding team and only left because of my bloody internet connection! so im back for good :D

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Kfc i would be delighted to be a mod as i really want to help you succeed with a venture you believe so much in. i will be active as much as possible and try and contribute post every day

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thanks for the kind words everyone. We will give this one more shot and see what we can do.

Everyone please welcome Scott and Prodigy onto the staff team as Super Moderators. Both have been active members and I am sure will do fantastic jobs as part of the new staff team. I am also talking to a couple of others about staff positions so watch this space.

Also spread the word to all that you know and to those that you don't know about the forum!