Rate the Member25- *3lions*

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions..

• Should be De-Modded from Admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs to do more in his Position

• Doing his duties

• Should be promoted

• IWF Hall of Fame material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
9.5/10 he has been a staple in this forum since i first joined oh so long ago

Rated RJC

Reaction score
9/10 havent gotten the chance to talk to him but his posts are intelligent and every time i see his name i feel the need to read the post.

xtremebadass

Hall of Fame Material, but since he's in the HOF, it really doesn't matter. He used to piss me off with the whole Reconstruction of Mod positions, but redeemed himself, and a bloody good poster chap, 9/10

Mr. Mat

good guy i cant remember seeing him in the shoutbox he posts good stuff 10/10

3lions

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind and positive comments about me. They will not go unnoticed. As for the negative comments, I take no offence. I don't expect every to like me and some of the comments are justified. Me and Dark Knight have had a problem since day one, but that is water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

As for my 'active-ness' I'll admit that I'm not as active as many others, but that is due to many factors. With one being the time difference (I'm on when most others aren't ...) and another being the fact that I have a busy life and spend maybe one or two hours of time time on this site a day. That's not me bragging about my life, but it's a fact. This is 'just' a forum. obviously I want the site to be the best it possibly can, but it's not the be all and end all.

But once again, thanks to all the people who gave me positive comments. I have been looking forward to seeing what people actually think of me for a while now.

Note: OnceWalker - you gave me an 8/10 - yet then voted for me to be demoted as Admin. Weird.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ he and king ash always vote demote, dont pay any mind to it