Rate Stars Of X 22-09-2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
THvw3.png

[size=x-small][align=left]Episode: 26[/align]
22/09/2012​
[/size]

Iron Baba and Mike Silva speak out

What were your thoughts on Iron Baba and Mike Silva's words?

Alex Kidd vs ?

What did you think of Alex Kidd's match against the hometown hero. Did you agree with Vinnie Rose's actions considering the attack last week?

Spike & Joey Saturn vs Iron Baba & Mike Silva

Have the #1 contender's for the tag team championships done enough to earn your respect? Spike vs Saturn, any change in your mind?

Wrestling Illustrated - Ryo and Aftershock guest star

Did you enjoy this weeks Wrestling Illustrated, should Wesley Allen make more? Ryo vs Aftershock got more interesting?

1st Ever Siren Match

Scarlette vs Angel. The debut of the Siren division. Your thoughts?

[size=x-large]Luis vs Hans[/size]

Was this a smart move by Luis to take on the German Giant? Has your thoughts changed concerning who will win at Breakdown?

Contest:
Federation X Reader
- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who interrupted Mike Silva & Iron Baba's Promo?.

- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who tried to save Luis this week?.

- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who won the Siren's match?.

- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who fought Alex Kidd this week?.

Notices:
Breakdown Tomorrow: Last chance to change your predictions. If you wish to change your prediction, please tag me in the preview card.

Hannah = Two Time Poster Maniac: BlueLADS23 has won the Poster Maniac for Stars Of X this week. Congrats to Hannah.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who interrupted Mike Silva & Iron Baba's Promo? Hans

- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who tried to save Luis this week? Apollo

- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: Who won the Siren's match? Angel Corpus

I'll write a review in a little while.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Written as I read

Iron Baba and Mike Silva speak out

The link for Mike Silva's theme has a video that's no longer on youtube. Great commentating by Michael with the MJ/Blaine comparison.

Then Hans coming out to issue a challenge to the champion! :yes: & then he accepted. :yes: :yes:

5 out of 5. The way it was set up was brilliant.

Alex Kidd vs ?
Alex Kidd's link to his music is also a video that is no longer available on youtube. I felt there should have been more hoorah about the integration of Warzone into SOX unless this was written ahead of time (pre-recorded :haha: )
The segment was good none the less and I was surprised by the attack on Kidd. PuffPuffPass winning was also a big deal too.

5 out of 5 as well

Spike & Joey Saturn vs Iron Baba & Mike Silva

You guys left an (insert name) on the belly to belly clutch. Overall the match was solid. Nothing really stood out, it just felt like a regular match. The action was great undoubtedly though.

4 out of 5

Wrestling Illustrated - Ryo and Aftershock guest star

So you guys are going to use the same promo every week for my character?

Looking forward to this particular segment already because I really enjoyed the last one. (Side Note: LOL at everyone having a generic rock song as the themes for their characters, aside from Puff) Wesley Allen and his show are awesome. His snarky and witty comebacks are great. Marking out for Wesley Allen, can I get a t-shirt? The ending was also great to with Ryo & Hernandez working together.

5 out of 5

1st Ever Siren Match

:haha: man hands. This match was pretty good and a nice introduction. I would have left the crowd with something more memorable so they look forward to the next Siren's match though.

A high 4 out of 5.

Luis vs Hans

What could have aided this form the start was a little bit of interaction between the two wrestlers before the match started. Luis versus Hans was a good match. Good solid moves to present an unintentional story of big vs small. Apollo getting clotheslined by Pharek was a great way to integrate these two stories. Excellent segment to lead up to Breakdown.

5 out of 5

On a side note the commentary is now perfect, keep it up.

This show gets a 5 out of 5