Forever Immortal: BanksGFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bankise

Reaction score
Well a new Forum, same old title. Some new work though. What do you think about this piece? Where can I improve and stuff. I tried hard to get the text working more and I think I was able to make it work better than I have in the past. So enjoy.

jeff_hardy_sig_by_banks_gfx-d32vrnp.jpg

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Very nice work. I like the colour scheme that you chose since it flows on from the look Jeff Hardy has at the moment. The H in Hardy is quite faded but besides that the text is great. The background effect is very good as well. The only minor complaint I have it that Jeff Hardy's head is cut off slightly as is the title in the picture on the left.

Bankise

Reaction score
jeff_hardy_sig_2_by_banks_gfx-d32x658.jpg

I did a slight edit on this last night. I think this works much better and looks nicer. Also I dont understand what you are talking about with Hardy's face and stuff Troy?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What I meant was the border slightly cuts off the top of his hair in the main picture. It isn't a major issue it is just a minor thing that I noticed.

I like the edited version more than the original. Getting rid of that yellow effect brightened it up a lot which surprised me. The edited one looks much more crisp.