• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SPOILER! Rate Hell in a Cell 2020

Rate Hell in a Cell 2020

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How's Roman irl
He was Super Friendly! I even got two fist bumps from him as he walked by. It was AWSOME! And I was sooooo close to getting a Dean Ambrose tshirt.... If I had just stood on the chair I could've gotten it... :(

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
He was Super Friendly! I even got two fist bumps from him as he walked by. It was AWSOME! And I was sooooo close to getting a Dean Ambrose tshirt.... If I had just stood on the chair I could've gotten it... :emoji_slight_frown:
Was this a wrestling show or meet and greet? Eric Young and Socal Val gave me the same dvd at TNA

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Was this a wrestling show or meet and greet? Eric Young and Socal Val gave me the same dvd at TNA
It was a "dark" Show in Cleveland Ohio.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
It was a "dark" Show in Cleveland Ohio.
I love those, I haven't been to one since NXT in 2017. A kid said Velveteen Dream should be NXT Champion. That did not age well

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I love those, I haven't been to one since NXT in 2017. A kid said Velveteen Dream should be NXT Champion. That did not age well
I was expecting it to be packed and the whole caboodle! Was expecting A 3 hr show or however long they take... but, no.. it was about 1.5 hrs) But when I got there, there was only like a third of the arena full. Wrestlers included:
Ambrose, Black Allister or whatever his name was, Bray Wyatt, I do believe Orton was there but didn't get to meet him, Roman, Seth, Neville, just to name a few. It was a little disappointing but still had fun.
It was odd being there without listening to the commentary. And there were no Cameras. Hence the "Dark" Show.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I was expecting it to be packed and the whole caboodle! Was expecting A 3 hr show or however long they take... but, no.. it was about 1.5 hrs) But when I got there, there was only like a third of the arena full. Wrestlers included:
Ambrose, Black Allister or whatever his name was, Bray Wyatt, I do believe Orton was there but didn't get to meet him, Roman, Seth, Neville, just to name a few. It was a little disappointing but still had fun.
It was odd being there without listening to the commentary. And there were no Cameras. Hence the "Dark" Show.
I remember going to one that had Undertaker beat up Heidenrich and put Kurt Angle and JBL in a casket lol. There was a guy dressed like JBL in the crowd and another dressed like Taker. The next year I saw X Pac celebrate with HHH and HBK teasing a reunion nothing came of it though

Reactions: Vampire Quinn