Naked Man escapes police raid.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Advice

Okay I'm coming to a bit of a problem in my life right now. As some of you know and some of you may not know currentyl I work for a wrestling promotion NWA Florida as an in ring announcer/backstage interviewr. And currently I've been training to become a wrestler I've been training for about 6 months now and I've become qutie good if I could say so my self.

Ok now here's where the problem comes in my mother would like me to complete college as I only attended for one year and get my degree in communications. And if I were to go down that path I would look into a possible career in the WWE as a creative writer.

Now my Fiance wants me to stay at my current job making 30,000 a year with a 5,000 pay increase if I get chosen as a manager or get pushed to the commentating booth.

Now my friends want me to stay as a wrestler if I were to finish my training which would take about another year then my base salary would be 30,000 for a trial contract in my promotion and if I stay and they like me it could go up to 50,000 and the most I could make if I stay until main eventing is 100,000. And then I could go to either TNA or OVW after that.

But if I go with my moms choice and go back to college then I would be giving up all chances of being a wrestler because I would have to come back during the fall semester. But if I was hired by the WWE or some other production then I could make more money then wrestling.

Now I would like some advice on what I should choose

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can't tell you what to do bud, it doesn't work like that.

The only thing that I can say right now, is that through that entire post you never once mentioned what you want to do.

That's the most important thing.

MJ807

Reaction score
I would like to do any of those they are all dream jobs for me out of all of them though I would love to be a wrestler or on the creative team but wrestler is never a sure thing and I have a kid at home so I can't risk that. And College is expensive and with my salary I don't have the money right now to support my kid and college. But I'm tired of what I'm doing now so I don't want to do that. And I wasn't asking what I should do but more of a suggestion I just worded it wrong.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In that case if it were me I would go and finish the college just to have the peice of paper.

Also, you're only 20, you have lots of time for wrestling after college.

Reaction score
monkey is right, after college there is more than enough time to become a wrestler. i would go to college, and once out, i would continue to train to become a wrestler. if you decide you really want to be on the creative team, then i recommend going to thee wwe corporate site, and looking at the qualifications.

MJ807

Reaction score
^^ I've already done that and I've actually contacted WWE Corporate and sent them some of my writing work and they said aftter I get my degree they would consider giving me a job.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^ I've already done that and I've actually contacted WWE Corporate and sent them some of my writing work and they said aftter I get my degree they would consider giving me a job.

Then personally I'd run with that. That would be hot. I've always wanted to work for a wrestling company, but not in the ring, so I'd be all over that.

circle

Reaction score
Go for the dream, and you can still go to school online to take a course here and there. Isn't technology wonderful?

Wrestling Station

I think you continue writting and get partial time payment if possible, finish your studies and graduate, then apply for full time work in WWE or OVW or whatever offered you.
The certificate is the base for any person to build his life on. Its the start and the protection for you. i.e, if they ended your contract for any reason, you can use your certificate to get a good job in some company or business.
Thats my advice for you MJ.

This Guy

your only 20. most wwe superstars will tell you get get a degree so you have something to fall back on in case you have a career ending injury. Even Mickie James is still taking courses on the side so that she has something to fall back on. She's probably not alone. I'd finish the schooling. It sounds like once you do that, you could have your choice of any wrestling related job you want after that. That sounds like the plan to me.

xtremebadass

if ur gunna b a wrestler, that is totally badass, im want to start training after high school, who needs college if u want to be a wrestler?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
who needs college if u want to be a wrestler?

The guys who fail miserably at it.

Seriously, go to school first. You don't wanna put years into something discover you suck at it, or get injured or what have you and end up working at McDick's for the rest of your life.

Little Miss Priss

Reaction score
I know how tempting it is to try to please everyone. But you can't go through life like that. Do whatever makes YOU happy. If your loved ones can't deal with that then it's their problem, not yours. Go with your heart... they'll understand.

Kairi

Reaction score
A naked man was spotted racing across a rooftop in Changchun, capital of north-east China's Jilin province after police raided a brothel. The man in question was seen desperately trying to climb down from the building during the raid. The photographer, a high school student visiting a friend nearby, picked up his camera phone after hearing the chaos outside: "I worried his private parts would be burned by sliding down the rusty pipe."

Brothel-escape-in-China-001.jpg

The photographer worried that the man might injure himself. Photograph: Quirky China News/Rex Features
------------

in desperate times i guess

all i got to say is this

gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif