CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Well... 2 more matches to go...

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;kSumn6_Mxbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw[/video]

William Regal’s theme song plays over the PA system much to the crowds dislike. Regal comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. He walks down the entrance ramp and once at the ring, he climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron before entering the ring.

william-regal-pide-una-oportunidad.jpg

He is interuped by ....

CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The arena fills with boos and John Cena walks ut from behind the cutrtain and onto the stage his newly aquired title over his shoulder. The boos intensify as he raises both hands into the air and salutes the fans with his two middle fingers. He lowers them then grabs his chain and salutes to the Chain Gang before walking down to the ring yelling abuse at the fans on his way down the ramp.

He reaches the ring and climbs the steps and steps through the second rope. He then raises the title with one hand whilst again displaying his middle finger with the other as the fans who boo intensely.

Booker T: AWWWWWW HERE WE GO!

The bell sounds instantly as John Cena slides of the ring as he looks under the ring and grabs a table, a ladder, kendo stick and a trash can with a few weapons. Regal slides out and begins punching John Cena. Cena fights back with a huge right hook, Cena grabs a chair and whacks Regal over the head with the chair. Cena then grabs the Kendo Stick and begins whacking Regal across the abdomen section, Cena asks Regal if he wants to quit.

Regal: NO!

Cena continues to whack Regal but he stops it in progress, Regal then kicks Cena in the guts before connecting with a Regal-plex on the outside. Regal then puts his brass knuckles on as he charges as Cena but Cena hits a drop-toe-hold as Regal hits his head on the barricades. Cena then grabs Regal by the back of the head as Cena walks him towards the entrance ramp before Cena lifts Regal to his shoulders, Regal slides off Cena's back as Cena turns around. Regal connects with an European Uppercut before grabbing Cena and punching him. Regal then grabs Cena as they head to the entrance stage, Regal then tosses Cena into the CWF sign next to the titantron. Regal then delivers a German Suplex as Cena crashes into the steel structure which holds up the CWF sign, Regal then walks backstage for a quick moment before coming back out with a trolley filled with weapons. Regal grabs a fire extinguisher as he clocks Cena over the head with it. Regal then asks Cena if he wants to quit, but there's no reply. Regal looks at Cena who seems to be out cold and tells the referee to count him out, the referee responds saying the only way this match ends if he says the words 'I QUIT'.

Jim Ross: John Cena's looking unconcious here... How will he recover?

Regal then grabs Cena to his feet as Regal then lifts Cena in a Fireman's Carry, Cena manages to use his elbow and hit Regal in the jaw. Cena fights off before sliding off Regal's back, Cena spins Regal around and hits a huge FU onto the entrance stage. Cena then asks Regal if he wishs to quit.

Regal: NO

The lights somewhat begin to flicker and start to play up.

Booker T: WHAT DA HELL IS GOIN' ON 'ERE?

The lights completely shut out, the crowd is like what the hell? Everyone's expecting Undertaker, but there's no Undertaker. As the lights are out, someone has yelled I QUIT. The lights come back on, the referee sees John Cena laid down and begins to ring the bell assuming he has called it quits. But out comes Bret Hart.

Bret Hart: Woah, woah, woah... Ref, do your job. You didn't see it. This match still continues!

Booker T: OHHHHH BOY! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

The lights once again flicker and play up, this time only the ring is visible but we cannot see John Cena nor Regal. The lights become clear once again as we see John Cena on top of the titantron preparing for the FU, Regal fights off and clocks Cena with a massive right hook. Regal then prepares to throw Cena off the titantron but instantly Cena lifts Regal in the FU position, out comes HHH who hits Cena with the sledgehammer as Regal then lifts up Cena as Cena instantly calls QUITS!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! CENA JUST CALLED QUITS!

Winner of this match via John Cena saying the word 'I QUIT' and your new Hardcore Champion, WILLIAM REGAL!

Booker T: DAWG! DAT WAS UNFAIR! DAT HHH HELP REGAL WIN.

As the bell sounds to end the match, HHH then hits Regal with the sledgehammer before connecting with a Pedigree on top of the titantron, HHH then grabs Cena and does the same thing.

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! That attack on John Cena, what does HHH want?!

EMT's rush up to the top of the titantron as they push HHH back and grab Regal and Cena helping him to his feet as they leave. HHH motions the belt as Bret Hart watches all this as Bret stops HHH.

Bret Hart: I got no idea what you're doing, but I cannot have you injuring my superstars. But... You displayed hardcore and at Cyber Sunday... It will be John Cena vs. William Regal vs. HHH... However, the stipulation won't be choosed by you people because the way they displayed themselves tonight. They'll do battle away from the ring, away from everything... You're going to do battle... in a Prison's Yard! And yes... Those inmates will be surrounding you as Lumberjacks!

Booker T: OHHHHHHHHH MY LORD! DAT MATCH GON' BE INSANE DAWG!

Bret Hart leaves as we go to our next segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The titantron comes to life.

j_connelly.jpg

Jim Connelly: So tonight, we see new matches being created. We see a Prison's Yard match between HHH, John Cena and the Hardcore Champion William Regal. With Cyber Sunday shaping up, The Miz has been released by CWF. Therefore his match will not happen but... Seeing the votes ended 4-4 with Jeff Hardy and Zack Ryder, those two will face off in a Singles Match at Cyber Sunday.

Mason Ryan & Rob Terry will face Dolph Ziggler & Rey Mysterio in a Extreme Rules match!

Mr T & Piper will take on Beer Money in a 3 Stages of Hell for the CWF Tag Team Championship.

The Intercontinental Match between Alex Riley, Undertaker, Del Rio, Hassan and Orton will be a Fatal Five Way Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Match!

Those wondering what's happening with the CWF Heavyweight Championship, don't you worry. Next week we will see Finlay take on Chris Jericho for the CWF Heavyweight Championship. However, if Finlay wins the Championship will be vacated and while Jericho will have a rematch clause. He will take on the winner of next's week match between CM Punk, Sheamus, Edge and Batista. The winner there will face Chris Jericho either way.

That's all for now, see you next week!

Booker T: WOAH! I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S WAR! DAT CONCLUDES DA SHOW DAWGS, C YA NEXT WEEK!

The screen goes to fade as WAR ends.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
"IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING!"

[video=youtube;z4Ng4YDRpGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ng4YDRpGg[/video]

03sheamus.jpg

The Great White Sheamus emerges from the back to an ovation, a pop, and everyone seems to be on his side for this contest.

Booker: Mah boi Sheamus out here, damn he's good. Defo mah fave five.

Tazz: It's sometime just sad to sit next to you, Booker. Not that you ain't a good guy, cause you are, but you repeat yourself show by show.

Sheamus flexes in the ring when suddenly.

"WHOA-OH"

[video=youtube;H0dvgBd5StQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0dvgBd5StQ[/video]

normal_012.jpg

UnDashing Cody Rhodes comes from behind the curtain to the exact opposite of the reaction Sheamus got when he came out. The arena is constantly full of boos as Rhodes makes slowly his way to the ring

Tazz: Dayum man, this man here's walkin' and talkin' like he's in his 70's. Look at me boy, dass how a man in his ages should look and behave like!

Booker: Yeah Tazzy Boy, but look at this piece tower of muscles next to you, dawg, this is the real deal!

Booker T points at himself as the referee rings the bell while both contestants are already in the ring.

Cody Rhodes slaps Sheamus as the arena is filled with boos again. Sheamus smiles confidently at the crowd and pushes Rhodes into the ropes. As soon as Rhodes flies back to Sheamus, he puts him down with the Brogue Kick and goes for the pin.

Booker: Oh noes dawg, he's gonna end it this early, my boy Sheamus doin' some good job there!

match%201.jpg

And he's done it, Sheamus is the winner! Fans cheer like crazy as the theme of the Great White hits the PA again and Justin Roberts pronounces the winner..

Roberts: HERE IS YOUR WINNER.. THE GREAT WHITE SHEAAAAMUSSSS!!

Tazz: I gotta admit it right here, Book, this boy here's got a damn nice future in CWF, I ain't gonna be surprised if I see him wear the big one during some of the next few months.

Booker: I told ya Tazz, my boy Superm... that's someone else.

Commentators laugh as we fade to commercials.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
An Ultimatium to all staff members

I'll be informing what I call a strike rating.

For the past few weeks, I've expected matches handed in and they're not handed in.

Awesome Miz once again failed to hand in a match for WAR after agreeing to assessments, there was no communication to why you didn't do your match. I get up wanting the show to go up, what do I get... i get 2 matches that still needs to be complete and the show....

Here's the thing... I'm going to make you both write a match each for WAR next week. Failure to oblidge or deliver a match, will result in a strike. If one of you do not give me a match, I am more than welcome to strip you off the co-head position. That position is a position where I can TRULY trust you, right now... I have no trust because nothing is communicated around here, nothing gets done properly around here.

I want EVERY STAFF MEMBER to write one match next week, those failing to do so will result in a strike coming from me. Am I being too harsh? Probably. But I cannot keep covering for everyone, I bust my ass doing WAR and HONOR and helping CWF succeed.

I keep getting excuses over and over, I don't want EXCUSES. I want matches done, you're all a valued member of CWF Staff and we're rapidly going downhill. I cannot allow us to go downhill, I want improvement from everyone.

Rest of staff - Failure to do a match or communicate will result you being moved down the ranks.

Nobody will be fired from CWF Staff, but you will lose your spot if you don't deliver.

If you both fail to communicate or deliver a match, I will be more than happy to make ELLIS the new headwriter. We're losing writers, CWF cannot lose any more.

With this being said, we will most likely have more members joining CWF now we've merged with TheWrestleClub. That being said, we will need everyone to step up especially given the fact some of their members will most likely join CWF.

Can I get a promise from all of you?

A promise that you won't let me down at all?

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
You got a promise from me ;)

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well yeah, a promise from me. I do manage to give you my shit in time.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Elimination Chamber has come and past, new champions were crowned, and dreams were shattered. The staging has been shipped back to America and the War set up has been put up to get ready for Monday night, but it gets used a lot sooner than that.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

a23e04d0-b7ac-436d-b1de-6af82f12aece

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, and when it does the music stops. A small crowd in the corner starts a small "You Tapped Out!" chant, and it gradually gets quiet as...

Matt Hardy Version 1 emerges from the back to a chorus of boos. Batista doesn't look pleased with his presence, and neither does the CWF audience. Matt walks down the ramp and looks out over the crowd that hates him so, he enters the ring and the bell sounds.

- Ding Ding Ding -

The two lock up in the middle of the ring with Batista grabbing advantage with a headlock, Batista then pushes Matt to the ropes as he comes back. Batista looks for a clothesline but Matt Hardy ducks and turns around before kicking Batista in the guts. Hardy goes for a twist-of-fate but Batista pushes him as Hardy turns around and gets met with a thunderous clothesline from Batista. Batista quickly goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Booker T: Dat Batista gon' be a hard one to beat 'ere!

Batista then lifts up Matt to his feet, Batista looks for a Powerbomb but Hardy stays put before going under Batista's leg rolling him up in a schoolboy.

KICK OUT!

Matt gets to his feet quickly as he kicks Batista in the shin, Matt grabs Batista's left leg as he drops it down with a DDT. Matt then gets to the top rope as he leaps off with a Moonsault but Batista gets to his feet and catches him, Batista then runs towards the corner turnbuckle and slams Matt as Matt is now positioned in a tree of woe. Batista then uses his upper leg and charges into Hardy a couple of times. Batista then rushes back to the opposite turnbuckle before charging at Hardy once again but Hardy lifts himself up to the top rope as Batista crashes into the steel post. Hardy then sees Batista roll to the side a bit, Hardy gets up as he then performs his moonsault which connects. Hardy goes for a pin.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! WHAT A KICK OUT!

Hardy gets to his feet as he grabs Batista from the back of the head as he lifts him to his feet, Hardy then looks for a Twist of Fate but Batista reverses before kicking Matt in the guts as Batista goes to lift him up in a Batista Bomb but Matt reverses as he slides off the back of Batista. Matt then turns Batista around and connects with the Twist of Fate, Batista rolls out of the ring which frustrates Matt Hardy.

Booker T: Damn dawg, Matt could 'ave got da pin then!

Matt slides out of the ring as he grabs Batista but Batista quickly slams him into the steel post. Batista then rolls Matt Hardy into the ring as Batista quickly locks in the Batista Bite. Matt has no choice but to tap out

Winner by Submission, Batista!

Booker T: Damn dawg! Batista took quick work of that! But I gots to admit, Matt did well 'ere but 'The Animal' is one tough force!

We then go to commercial.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
MY TIME! MY TIME!

triple-h-o.gif

The crowd boos as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon start walking down towards ringside. Steph looks as smug as usual while hunter looks deadset on winning.

Booker T: This next match is gonna be off da' hook!

Tazz: You got that right, Book! Triple H and the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho going mano e mano!

As Triple H enters the ring....

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

chris-jericho-titantron-o.gif

The crowd continues to boo as the CWF World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho emerges from the back with a no nonesense look on his face. He clutches his World Title close to his shoulder as he walks to the ring.

Booker T: This guy, as much as I have respect for him, I don't like him.

Tazz: You don't have to like the guy, just respect him.

As Jericho enters the ring, he hands his title to the referee who hands it to the timekeeper for safe keepings. The referee rings the bell as we are underway. Both men go to lock up but Jericho kicks Triple H in the shin. He falls to one knee as Jericho runs off the ropes and connects with a front dropkick to HHH's face. Jericho then attempts to cover.

KICK OUT!!!

Jericho gets up and picks HHH to his feet. As he does, Triple H levels him with a right hand. HHH then mounts Jericho and hammers away on him with right hand after right hand. The referee starts a 5-count.

Right at 4 and ½ Triple H stops and shoves the referee back. He then keeps on hammering him and the referee starts another 5 count.

Again, at 4 and ½ Triple H stops and this time he gets up and begins arguing with the referee.

Booker T: He better quit that before he gets himself DQ'ed!

Tazz: Triple H can do what he wants. He's married to the boss' daughter after all!

Triple H shoves the referee again but this time the referee shoves back leading Triple H to be caught by Jericho in a school boy roll-up.

KICK OUT!

Triple H gets out of the pin at 2 and immediately goes on the attack, spearing Jericho to the ground and again attacking Jericho. This time, Jericho gets a thumb to HHH's eye and Triple H jumps back and grabs his eye in pain. This gives Jericho an advantage. Jericho then starts stomping on Triple H and slapping his head. Jericho picks Triple H up and irish whips him hard into the corner. Triple H's back hits the turnbuckle and the force sends him crashing down to the mat. Triple H holds his back in pain.

Booker T: Well it looks like the tide has turned in the Champ's favor!

Tazz: You said it, Book!

Jericho then gets on Triple H and puts him in the Cobra Clutch to further injure the back of Triple H. Stephanie hops on the apron and attempts to distract Jericho. Jericho approaches and starts arguing with Stephanie. Meanwhile, Triple H is gaining composure and is stalking Jericho. He turns Jericho around and sends him into the ropes and catches Jericho on the rebound with a big Spinebuster. Triple H then goes to the corner and does a crotch chop in Jericho's direction then hits a big knee drop to Jericho's face. Triple H then covers Jericho.

KICK OUT!!

Tazz: The Champ will not stay down!

Booker T: It's gonna take more than that to keep Jericho down!

Triple H goes to lift Jericho up but Jericho connects with a small package pin.

KICK OUT!!!

Triple H gets out of the pin and to his feet. As Jericho does, Triple H kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Pedigree.

Booker T: Here it is, Tazz!

Tazz: He's goin' for the Pedigree!

As Triple H goes for it, Jericho sunset flips Triple H and successfully puts him in the Walls of Jericho. After what seems like hours battling to get out, Triple H finally taps out.

YOUR WINNER @ 24:54 CWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION CHRIS JERICHO

jericho_wins-300x204.jpg

Triple H rolls out of the ring and heads to the back with Stephanie. Jericho sticks around to gloat about his victory.

Booker T: Like him or not, he is a resilient superstar!

Tazz: And he can get the job done!

After a while, Jericho heads to the back himself as we go to commercial.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well this obviously doesn't apply to me, but I'm going to throw my opinion in anyway. I think this is the best way to ensure that both shows have a reliable writing staff. Enforcing something like this may seem harsh, but one person having to cover for everyone is harsh too.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Maybe some threads can be updated here because honestly this staff section is a mess with 37 sticky threads. Important threads are meant to be stickied so people see them but with so many they just blend into each other. Also we will see what happens with the TWC merge it may bring in some more members and some experienced writers as well.

CWF as a whole just needs to calm down a bit. Just get some regular shows out on time and don't try to go too crazy with plans.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
ASSESSMENTS:

Finlay vs. Jericho - Andrew

CM vs. Batista vs. Edge vs. Sheamus - Andrew

Regal vs. HHH - Bronzy

Mattitude vs. Masters of Perfection - Andrew

SEGMENTS & WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN:

Promos are needed by everyone... That's the important thing.

The #1 Contender's Match goes first on the show, with Matt Hardy attacking one of the losers, I will be informing Hoov who.

Ellis and Bronzy are to write their matches and hand it in on Sunday 1PM their time. I don't care, early or late. Hand it in on that time or before. This goes to Hoov as well.

I want all matches to be long and awesome, let's step up.

There isn't many segments to be done here really. Just make the matches nice and long.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Well, I don't have power to delete posts and the trash can doesn't allow me to put stuff there.

If you can Troy.

Only the following needs to be stickied;

WAR Writing Assessments
Honor Writing Assessments
Cyber Sunday Writing & Plans
Staff Chat

All other can go to the bin.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No posts need to be deleted. I want all posts kept just unsticky some of the threads.

Done. The trash cans can float around unstickied.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Frankly, with life and juggling some other stuff, as well as timezones, I can't promise you that I can get stuff done, I really can't. I've been wanting to drop match writing for a while, because it's causing undue problems for CWF.

Status
Not open for further replies.