CWF - Staff Trash #12 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
(Hassan promo)

HonorBanner.png

photo_pyro02.jpg

We are live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida where tonight's edition of Thursday Night Honor is emanating. The crowd is cheering in anticipation of what's coming up, when suddenly a theme rings out that changes their mood.

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson comes blasting over the PA system, pulsating through the arena as the fans begin to boo. As they all rise to their feet, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. make their way onto the stage. If one were viewing this on a television screen, R-Truth would be on their right and Eddie Guerrero would be on their left, with Jesse Ventura walking behind both of them. All three men reach the ring as Jesse hands each of them a microphone and keeps one for himself. Their music cuts out as the boos from the crowd are intense and audible. Eddie, dressed in a suit, speaks first.

url

Eddie Guerrero: You boo us as though you weren't expecting us to be here, even though it was advertised for every fan of this product with a functioning set of eyeballs to behold. In one respect it's comical in its pitifulness, but in another I find myself not in the mood for your stupidity. Now, my bad mood is a bit surprising considering the events of Sunday night, but once you consider the events of last Thursday night, you're more inclined to understand my bitterness, ese'. Last Thursday night on the Supershow, myself and R-Truth took on John Cena and Triple H, two of the biggest names to ever grace this profession and also, two of our biggest targets. And what I mean by that is our mission is to thwart conspiracy, to give guys like ourselves that occupied the bottom echelon of the card for much of our careers due to our size or what have you, a fair chance. John Cena and Triple H are two guys responsible for guys like us being held down. Last Thursday night we had them in our crosshairs, John Cena walked away from the fight so it was just Hunter all by his lonesome. But what happens next?

Eddie looks over at Truth.

You get us disqualified. When it happened in our debut match, that was no big deal holmes because it was just Sheamus, but this was Triple H and Cena! And not only that, but after the match we get our asses kicked with a sledgehammer. Our one embarassment to date and it's because of you! What do you have to say for yourself, pendejo?

Truth goes to answer but Eddie cuts him off.

Ya know what? It doesn't even matter, because I'm going to take the rage I have for you right now and I'm going to channel elsewhere, and hold it in reserve until that Bar Room Brawl, then I'm going to unleash it, vato. Speaking of that match, exactly what was Jim Cornette thinking when he made it? Did he think that he was doing us some kind of disservice? Because Jim, if you honestly think that this is a punishment, you're fooling yourself. Beer Money have proven that they simply can't get the job done. They won the tag titles because of the New Age Outlaws' help, they beat Christian and Brock Lesnar because Brock himself helped. They missed out on Invasion, they lost at Elimination Chamber, and they're going to lose tonight. But not just because of their record in competition, but because of their record with us, ese'. Every time those two get around us, we leave them in a bloody heap. And those were in unsanctioned situations, tonight they're locked in to an actual match where weapons and the like are legal and encouraged, holmes. So Beer Money, as James likes to say, I'm sorry about your damn luck tonight.

While we're on the subject of worthless people we have to defend our titles against, as you know, there was a tag team Chamber match held four nights ago to determine the number one contenders, and who should win but Mr. T and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. I'm honestly having a hard time not breaking out into laughter, I mean you can't possibly be serious. We have to defend our titles against them? Two men this close to their sixties and one of them isn't even a wrestler? So be it, at Cyber Sunday Truth and I will put these belts up against you but just know that it doesn't matter what stipulation these ignorant people choose, because your chances of beating us are so miniscule you might as well no-show or take the Outlaws' approach and retire.

Eddie lowers his microphone as R-Truth steps forward to say his peace.

304290_10150332209629556_760619555_7782401_902871702_n.jpg

R-Truth: Eddie, I don't know what match you were competin' in dawg, but the one I saw you almost lost. So the way I see it, I did you a favor, so before you go gettin' mad at me maybe you should be mad at yourself for gettin' Pedigreed. But that's in the past, it don't matta' no mo', all that mattas is the present and the future, and since you already addressed Cyber Sundee and tonight's main event, I'm gonna address this big announcement we been hypin' up. Now in the last week or so we've seen a lot a' new alliances bein' formed. Undertaker and Kane, The Rock and Santino, etcetera etcetera. But it's not just tag teams, cuz we saw Christian join up with Mattitude as well. Now somethin' bout that don't sit right with me, maybe cuz we don't like Mattitude, maybe cuz we don't like Christian either. Whatever it is, it's got us ta' thinkin', if we was ta' take on any new recruits into R.E.M.E.D.Y., who would dey be? Well, as Eddie said, our purpose is to thwart conspiracy, so the answer to my previous question is quite simple if ya been payin' attention. The Miz has been goin' 'round talkin' bout conspiracy, Alberto Del Rio's been fightin' management talkin' bout conspiracy, even the new CWF World Champion has been talkin' about conspiracy. Well ya'll, I'm here ta' let ya know that you ain't in this fight by yaselves. Don't think of this as an invitation, just somethin' for ya'll ta' mull over. Next week we gon' come out here again, and when that happens, hopefully ya'll will have an answer for us.

R-Truth lowers his microphone as Jesse Ventura steps forward to say a few words.

url

Jesse Ventura: It seems with each passing week that I continue to be part of this tandem, my involvement in their affairs becomes more and more physical. Last week I got involved in the scrap with Beer Money and even though I'm still feeling the effects of getting hit with that beer cooler, it was a nice feeling to mix it up again, it reminded me that there's still some fight left in this broken down old body. But with that said, I am a manager and strictly that. If Eddie and Truth are in trouble, I'll get involved and help any way that I can, but beyond that you'll hear me on this microphone and you'll see me standing ringside to support their efforts but that's it. Now tonight's encounter won't be in this ring, but you can rest assured that I'm going to be inside that bar and no one is gonna stop me!

As Jesse says this, the crowd erupts with cheers as the music of the Honor General Manager Jim Cornette begins to play, R.E.M.E.D.Y. looking none too pleased.

[video=youtube;pNvPvk35IwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvPvk35IwI[/video]

Cornette makes his way down the ramp in a flustered and rushed fashion as he makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring. His music stops playing as he raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

url

Jim Cornette: Now listen here and listen good fellas, I didn't give you this time so you could make a power play for other members of my roster. You told me you had some bullshit announcement to make so I figured I'd turn ya loose, well after what I've heard here tonight and what I saw you do last week, I know better than to do that from here on out. You wanna recruit a bunch of guys because Christian joined up with someone else's faction? Well if Christian took a frog splash into a lake of burning excrement, would you do it? I sure as hell hope so, because then I'd have one whiny little bitch and three anarchists off my hands. You don't need to worry about what they're doin' on WAR, you need to worry about what you're doin' on Honor. Tonight, you're gonna get your asses kicked, there's no way around that. Whether you keep those pretty little titles of yours remains to be seen, but you gettin' your ass kicked is a damn certainty. You say you're gonna be here this week? That's fine and dandy, take your little microphones, come out here next week and say whatever you wanna say and if those guys you extended an offer to wanna show up, that's their prerogative. I'm gonna make it worth my while though.

Eddie and Truth, you got tension between the two of ya, I say you fight it out. Next week on Honor, you're gonna do just that cuz it's gonna be Eddie Guerrero teamin' up with Alberto Del Rio to take on R-Truth and The Miz. And Jesse, since getting physical with Beer Money last week made ya feel so good, you're gonna be in a match next week too. You're just a manager? Who gives a shit, you're brave enough to put your hands on my talent I say you're qualified to get in there. So next week it's gonna be you taking on Honor's newest acquisition, The Undertaker! And as for your little comment about no one bein' able ta' stop ya, I'm gonna put it to ya this way, "Governor". If you get involved in tonight's match in any way shape or form, if you even show up, hell if I see someone in the bar that looks like ya, I'm strippin' R.E.M.E.D.Y. of the tag titles and your ass is fired after your match next week. Now get out of my ring and have a pleasant fuckin' night, gentlemen.

Jim Cornette's music begins to play again as he exits the ring and heads up the ramp. The members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. all look at each other dumbfounded as they then leave the ring as well. The camera pans over to the commentary table.

Jim Ross: Hello ladies and gentlemen, Good Ol' J.R. here officially welcoming you to Thursday Night Honor. I'm here as always with Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Good evening, CWF fans. Quite a controversial start to tonight's program, wouldn't you say?

Jim Ross: Those two young men keep digging themselves deeper and deeper with Cornette, and this time Jesse's gotten dragged into it.

Matt Striker: Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth teaming up with two men they're trying to recruit in Miz and Del Rio, respectively, as they'll be forced to wrestle each other.

Jim Ross: Certainly won't be a good night to be R.E.M.E.D.Y. next week, but tonight it's a good night to be here on Honor as we've got a tremendous card lined up.

Matt Striker: That's right, J.R. In the main event, Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth will defend their tag team titles against Beer Money in a Bar Room Brawl, a match made last week.

Jim Ross: And in triple threat action, The Coven's Judas Mesias will do battle with Team Mattitude's Jeff Hardy and the returning Muhammad Hassan.

Matt Striker: Plus in our other tag team bout of the night, Alberto Del Rio and The Miz, opponents last week, will team up this week to take on the team of The Undertaker and Kane known as Bad Meets Evil.

Jim Ross: Speaking of Bad Meets Evil we're to hear from them, the team of Roddy Piper & Mr. T, and any other superstar that may have something to say tonight.

Matt Striker: But as for right now we have an explosive opening contest as the new Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley takes on the "Master of Macabre" Kevin Thorn.

The ring bell sounds as Justin Roberts enters the ring to make the introductions.

url

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 245 pounds, Alex Riiiiiiiiiley!

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his belt over his head.

Jim Ross: What a warm reception for Alex Riley from the Miami crowd.

Matt Striker: He's got the world on his side right now, J.R.

The CWF Universe cheers for Alex Riley as he gets off of the turnbuckle and stands there, prepared for his match.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

The lights suddenly go down inside the arena and the familiar whisperings of The Coven's theme begin to be heard throughout the arena.

YO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?, STEPPING INTO THE REALM
OF THE DEADLY
SINISTER
VAMPIRE WARRIOR!

[video=youtube;fLXyu8ci63M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLXyu8ci63M[/video]

'Fangin' n' Bangin' hits the PA system and the crowd begin to stir, in fear and in hatred they boo the immediate entrance of The Coven. A fiery circle forms on the stage, and from the fire emerge Kevin Thorn, Ariel by his side and his minions trailing behind him. They walk out from the fire in that order as the crowd begin to rain down with boo's.

thorn-3-1.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 270 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven, the "Master of Macabre", Kevin Thorn!

The blood thirsty cult make their ways down the ramp as a unit as the crowd continue to boo. Thorn has not take his eyes off of Riley since he emerged from the fiery pit. Ariel takes the lead and walks round to the side of the ring, she then props herself up and then gets herself into her signature bat pose as Kevin Thorn locks lips with her. Ariel then swings down and sits on the middle rope and allows Thorn to enter.

Jim Ross: Kevin Thorn looking surprisingly as if he's not feeling the effects of that Chamber of Horrors match!

Matt Striker: I know he's tough, but there's no way that can be the case, is there?

The Coven exit the ring and remain ringside as the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
(Christian/Cornette segment)

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Thursday Night Honor, folks, before the break we had an incredible singles match between two of the brighest stars on this brand.

Matt Striker: They may have tore the roof off the place, J.R., but this next match is going to blow the sides off.

Jim Ross: No argument there, Matt, but before we get to our tag match, we now go backstage to Kane and The Undertaker standing by.

(Kane and Undertaker promo)

Jim Ross: Well suffice it to say, I would not want to be either Alberto Del Rio or The Miz this evening.

Matt Striker: I don't know, Jim, I have a hard time believing either of them are that intimidated.

The camera pans over to Justin Roberts in the ring, ready to do the introductions for the upcoming match as the bell is heard.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag team match! Introducing first...

I CAME TO PLAY

url

"I Came to Play" by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans.

Justin Roberts: From Clevelend, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, he is the Miiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz!

They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron, Miz entering the ring while Maryse remains at ringside.

Jim Ross: Well folks, to give you a little background on this match, The Miz and Kane were opponents two weeks ago and four nights ago at Elimination Chamber, Alberto Del Rio cost Kane the Intercontinental Championship.

Matt Striker: And since Del Rio and The Miz are challenging management lately, Jim Cornette put them in there with Kane and The Undertaker.

In the ring, Justin Roberts and Miz have been joined by Ricardo Rodriguez.

Justin Roberts: And for the partner, everyone please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

Matt Striker: Alberto Del Rio and The Miz, a pair I'm going to refer to as Awesome Destiny, looking desperately for a win here tonight.

Jim Ross: And it could very well happen, I just don't know how likely it is.

Del Rio and Miz stand there awaiting their opponents as Ricardo has joined Maryse and ringside and Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents...

The lights go out in the arena as suddenly a familiar theme begins to play.

[video=youtube;DBoFXY3QaRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBoFXY3QaRg&feature=related[/video]

The crowd absolutely loses it as they haven't heard this theme in so long. As they rise to their feet cheering, the men they came to see, Kane and The Undertaker, walk out onto the stage and look out at the crowd and down the ramp at their opponents.

url

As they make their way down the ramp, Justin Roberts continues in his introduction of the dark and dominant duo.

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at a combined weight of 622 pounds. The team of the "Big Red Machine" Kane and the "Phenom" The Undertaker, Bad Meets Eeeeeeeviiiiiiiiil!

Kane reached the end of the ramp and grabbed the middle rope, pulling himself onto the apron as Undertaker grabbed the coattails of his trenchcoat and made his way up the steel steps. Both men entered the ring as Undertaker removed his trenchcoat and hung it on the top rope as Kane began to raise his arms at his side. Undertaker removed his hat, revealing that he was rolling his eyes back into his head just as Kane drops his arms and fire shoots from the turnbuckles.

Jim Ross: Well Matt, if they weren't intimidated before, they certainly are now!

Matt Striker: I know I am!

The ringside official takes Undertaker's coat and hat and lays it elsewhere as the ring bell sounds and the match begins.

DING DING!

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
(Roddy Piper & Mr. T promo)

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Honor folks, we want to thank you for welcoming us into your homes this evening.

Matt Striker: Yes indeed, Thursday Night Honor has been the talk of the town since its inception and it wouldn't be possible without all of you.

Jim Ross: Well, besides the main event, up next is the most personal match-up we're going to see tonight.

Matt Striker: Jeff Hardy and Judas Mesias have both taken on the responsibility of defending their stable mate against Muhammad Hassan.

Jim Ross: Yes but since it's a triple threat, they will have to fight one another as well, which shouldn't be a problem given their recent history.

The ring bell sounds again as Justin Roberts prepares to do the introductions.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a triple threat match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY[/video]

*Hassans theme hits and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air, this signals backstage as Khali emerges through the curtain with Daivari following behind him. Both all three men walk down the ramp and to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 243 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Great Khali and Daivari, the "Arabian Nightmare" Muhammad Hassan!

*Khali and Daivari remain ringside as Hassan enters the ring. He looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air again as the crowd rains down on him with boos.

Jim Ross: Well no love lost for Hassan.

Matt Striker: You'd think they'd show someone making their return to the company a little more respect.

Jim Ross: You can't be serious.

As Hassan hands his headdress to Daivari and gets ready for the match ahead, Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

[video=youtube;nLcYRp8md5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcYRp8md5U[/video]

The crowd boos as Shannon Moore and his new tag team partner in Mattitude Jeff Hardy emerge from the back.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by the "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore. From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at 215 pounds. The "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy!

Jeff and Shannon make their way down the ramp with Jeff entering the ring and Shannon remaining at ringside.

Jim Ross: Well it's good that Jeff brought back-up but considering Hassan has two men, I wouldn't brought Matt out here as well if I were him.

Matt Striker: Maybe if things get out of hand, Gangrel and Shannon can work together against Hassan and Daivari. I seriously doubt Judas Mesias is coming alone.

Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

The lights suddenly go down inside the arena and the familiar whisperings of The Coven's theme begin to be heard throughout the arena.

YO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?, STEPPING INTO THE REALM
OF THE DEADLY
SINISTER
VAMPIRE WARRIOR!

[video=youtube;fLXyu8ci63M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLXyu8ci63M[/video]

'Fangin' n' Bangin' hits the PA system and the crowd begin to stir, in fear and in hatred they boo the immediate entrance of The Coven. A fiery circle forms on the stage, and from the fire emerges Judas Mesias, Ariel by his side and Gangrel trailing behind him. They walk out from the fire in that order as the crowd begin to rain down with boo's.

thorn-3-1.jpg

Justin Roberts: From The Depths of Hell. Weighing in at 245 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven, Judas Mesiiiiiiiias!

The blood thirsty cult make their ways down the ramp as a unit as the crowd continue to boo. Mesias has not take his eyes off of Hassan or Hardy since he emerged from the fiery pit. Ariel takes the lead and walks round to the side of the ring, she then props herself up and then gets herself into her signature bat pose then swings down and sits on the middle rope and allows Judas to enter.

Jim Ross: Kevin Thorn with an impressive showing earlier tonight, can Judas Mesias follow in his footsteps?

Matt Striker: He's certainly a dominating presence.

The Coven exit the ring and remain ringside as the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jim Ross: Well folks it comes down to this, R.E.M.E.D.Y. and Beer Money in a Bar Room Brawl.

Matt Striker: It's our main event and it's now. We now go live to the bar.

The camera pans to a local bar where Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth are standing on one side and James Storm and Robert Roode are standing on another. All four men are in street clothes and a referee is standing between them. The bell is heard as the brawl gets underway.

DING DING!

(Match)

CREDITS
Hassan vs. Hardy vs. Mesias-awesome miz
Bad Meets Evil vs. Awesome Destiny-Sam
Mr. T & Roddy Piper promo-Ellis
Undertaker half of Bad Meets Evil promo-Slim
Muhammad Hassan promo-rawisrey
Christian promo-Andrew
Everything else-Dres

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S HONOR

Eddie Guerrero & Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz & R-Truth

Jesse Ventura vs. The Undertaker

CONFIRMED FOR CYBER SUNDAY

CWF Championship Armageddon Hell in a Cell. Special Ref Austin, Foley, or Hogan
Kane(c) vs. Christian vs. Kevin Thorn vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Muhammad Hassan

Intercontinental Championship Buried Alive/Casket/Submissions Only
Alex Riley(c) vs. The Undertaker

CWF Tag Team Championship Empty Arena/Falls Count Anywhere/Three Stages of Hell
R.E.M.E.D.Y.(c) vs. Mr. T & "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

CWF Tag Team Championship Contendership Tables/Ladder/Extreme Rules
Mason Ryan & Ezekiel Jackson vs. Dolph Ziggler & Rey Mysterio

The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy/The Rock/Zack Ryder​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Dude wtf, you deleted what I had already laid out for the show, including who was to write what. Anyway, I'm writing Riley vs. Thorn and R.E.M.E.D.Y. vs. Beer Money. I'm assigning Bad Meets Evil vs. Del Rio & Miz to Sam and Hassan vs. Hardy vs. Mesias to awesome miz.

Sorry was cleaning everything here.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The screen suddenly changes as Muhammad Hassan stands in front of the camera with Daivari next to him, he looks into the camera in silence before finally speaking up.

Backstagehassan.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

My name...is Muhammad Hassan. I used to be here in CWF...I took out the likes of Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd, and Jack Swagger. My followers Khosrow and Khali were tag team champions, winning them in their first match and winning them in mere seconds. I was become the fastest rising star in this companies history, but I was forced to leave for some issues I won't be revealing to any of you. And because I like Khosrow and Khali left as well, one month ago I called the office to say I was ready to return. I didn't get through until two weeks...either way I was resigned to CWF and was told that not only would my return with my two followers be advertised at Elimination Chamber with video package I was told I could have some time with a camera and speak of my return.

*Hassans calmness turns to anger*

I wasn't given an airplane ticket, I wasn't told when to show up, I wasn't even given a pass. I bought my own ticket and after being detained by airport security the three of us flew using our own money to Stockholm, we got to the arena and we weren't...

*Hassan takes a deep breath*

we weren't even allowed in the building, we spent the entire night trying to explain to them that we needed to get in and we weren't allowed. And then...when we watched the replay there was no...no...video package no hype...There wasn't even a mention of us throughout The ENTIRE BROADCAST! We were responsible for the most memorable moments in this companies history and yet the show comes and goes and what happens? with no hype I am thrown into a match against two people that weren't even here when I left.

*Muhammad turns to Davari and nodes, Davari walks off screen as the camera zooms into Hassan*

people say that I overreact, that what I say is a an overstatement of society, and yet this happens to me. What should of been the grand return of the Great Hassan one of the best moments in our careers, it turned into the worst and most embarrassing weekend of our collective careers. Tonight I make my return to CWF, but this is nothing like the first. When I was here i would take out superstars sure but I did so to get ahead...but now this is about more than getting ahead this is about taking over a company. I want everyone to pay for the mistreatment we were shown, CWF wants to make sure my return isn't promoted well my followers and I will make sure it is the only thing people can talk about. They don't want me to show up on PPV, then The Great Hassan shall make sure we are the marquee. I will make sure that we are the only thing people talk about, we will make an impact. Honor and CWF for that matter will only serve the purpose of showcasing Muhammad Hassan, We are the Great Hassan and you will learn to fear us, you will learn to respect us. and just like my followers you will learn to Worship The Great Muhammad HASSAN!

*Hassan is almost shaking in anger as he stares into the camera as it fades out*

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If you need anything let me know

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The crowd's buzzing waiting for the show to begin, but a new theme song plays

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd wondering who this could be, out comes Christian from behind the curtain. He ignores the entire crowd as they jeer him heavily. He begins speaking.

001.jpg

Christian:

At Elimination Chamber... I won the CWF Championship but it all wasn't to plan. It all came crumbling down, just when I thought I was on the highest point of my life. I defeated Kevin Thorn and allowed the electricity to run through his veins. I did everything I said I would, I would beat Kevin Thorn in that Chamber, fifteen years of being a joke in the wrestling world, I finally achieved my dream. But it all came crashing down when Kane cashed it on me, he knew I'd be psyhically exhausted from a Chamber match, he found the opportunity and decided to cash it on me. Not Chris Jericho, but me. Every single time I get to a high point, it gets taken away from me, I've been screwed around for the past fifteen years, now I'm left with nothing... Kane is the one carrying around that gold now. You see here on Honor, there's this little darkness crap going around. With Undertaker returning, Kane being around, Kevin Thorn and his posse... There's no lightness, there's nothing but superstars that want to see us psychically bleed and be left for dead. So much for the brand being called 'Honor'... This show seems a bit like a 'Warzone' to me if you ask me. But seeing this is the way we're going now... I deserve ONE MORE SHOT!

Christian slides into the ring.The crowd boo's heavier then ever.

normal_006.jpg

Ahem... If you ask me. I won that Championship therefore I'm allocated to a rematch clause. With Cyber Sunday coming up on November 27th, I will be using my rematch clause then. However, the crowd is going to pick the stipulations and I've already got some in mind, some that may have the fans wanting to see me brutally hurt. I don't know about Jim Cornette but this is how Kane's going to take me on, in either...

A Casket Match. An Inferno Match. An I Quit Match... Or lastly... A Hell In A Cell!

So Jim, I'm offering you to get your ass out here and give me that rematch clause I truly deserve because if you don't... These inbred morons will suffer not having to see the 'Instant Classic' in action and the roster will be put on notice. So Jim, come out here...

[video=youtube;pNvPvk35IwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvPvk35IwI[/video]

Cornette makes his way down the ramp in a flustered and rushed fashion as he makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring. His music stops playing as he raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

url

Jim Cornette: Listen up Christian and listen good, Bret Hart might let the talent boss him around but I sure as hell don't. I make the matches around here, not you. I decide who the competitors are gonna be, not you. And damnit, I make the stipulations, not...you. Now if you hadn't got your damn panties in a bunch and came out here bitchin' and moanin', but it's what you do best so quite frankly I'm not surprised, you wouldn't have any reason to be mad right now. You don't have to hold me up for your rematch son, I was gonna give it to ya, but here's the thing, it's not gonna be just you. Ya see, Kevin Thorn gets a rematch too. You did suggest something I like though, and that's a stipulation that would see your puny little ass get hurt, but not just you, it would see the others I'm putting in this match get hurt.

Ya see, much like yourself there have been other talents beating down my door about mistreatment and how they aren't happy or whatever the hell, and I'm sick of listenin' to it. Muhammad Hassan, Alberto Del Rio, both of 'em have pulled a Christian. So here's what I'm doing. Hassan wants to get treated fairly? Del Rio wants a real shot? Randy Orton wants to put his hands on whoever he wants to? You and Kevin Thorn want your rematches? You're all gonna get what you want. At Cyber Sunday it's gonna be Kane defending his CWF Championship against Kevin Thorn, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Muhammad Hassan, and you Christian in an Armageddon Hell in a Cell match!

The crowd pops for this as Christian looks none too happy.

Jim Cornette: And as for what the fans are going to vote on, this match is going to have a Special Referee. The choices are all gonna be former CWF talent, that way if any of you get physical with 'em, they can handle it. Choice number one, Mick Foley. Choice number two, Hulk Hogan. Choice number three, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd erupts into cheers again as Cornette continues, now addressing the fans.

Jim Cornette: As for the rest of the card, here it goes. As you know, R.E.M.E.D.Y. are gonna defend their tag team titles against Mr. T and Roddy Piper. You the fans get to vote what kind of stipulation this match is going to be contested under. Your choices are an Empty Arena match, a Falls Count Anywhere match, and a Three Stages of Hell match. For the Intercontinental Championship, Alex Riley will defend his title against The Undertaker in your choice of a Casket match, a Buried Alive match, and a Submissions Only match. In a tag team match, the new team of Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson will compete with the only team to not get a shot at Elimination Chamber, Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio to name the number one contenders to the CWF Tag Team Championships in either a Tables match, a Ladder match, or an Extreme Rules match.

And in singles competition, The Miz, who has caused me his fair share of trouble recently will take on an opponent of your choosing, each a tag team star as well. Your choices are Jeff Hardy from Team Mattitude, The Rock from Rockarella, and Zack Ryder from Broskis. Enjoy the rest of the show folks. Christian, get out of my ring.

Cornette's music begins playing again as he exits the ring and returns to the back. Christian watches him angrily before exiting himself. The camera returns to the commentators.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Nice man! Love what you did!

awesome miz

Reaction score
can I write instead of my match Orton vs Christian please?

Also, I gonna write some pretty big promo for this show so yeah.. just informing u...

and for next week dres, I would love to meet in the promo Andrew's Christian. Since we are both bitching about management and we are both in the CWF championship match, it would make sense and it should steal the show... with maybe some interruption by Kane maybe? Who knows... ;)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
How the fuck is Chase's Orton getting a shot straight away?

Seriously?

awesome miz

Reaction score
ah one more thing Dres... please delete Ricardo from my entrance. He was fired u know and I want to use this someway in my TTs and promo ... :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Not to mention...

It's Cyber Sunday.

CWF gets to vote, so why are matches being announced?

This really bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.