Relaxed rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it possible for us to have this back?

Then we can have a medium for conflict to be aired out without people hiding behind infractions etc

???

Banned
Reaction score
agreed, i need a place to releax.

edit - to clarify, the original title of this thread (before sxe edited it) was "releaxed rules", thus my above post is witty. with that said, i agree that relaxed rules is needed so people like sxe and dick can discuss their issues.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Very Witty Bravo, and I agree, we need a Trash Room. That's right, trash room.

SAL

Reaction score
I wouldn't be against it if we just made the whole place Relaxed Rules. Or if, at the very least, we can start a Relaxed Rules thread where you can call somebody a ****** or a ****** or a ************* ********** without fear of reprisal.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can say right now after the negative effect it had on the forum last time it probably won't happen. Honestly y'all have been able to pretty much say what you guys wanted in the c-box anyways. And just so everyone knows we didn't implement any censors on the forum so as far as stuff being censored no idea why it does that.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Controversy creates cash, activity and interest. Peace never got any of that. Plus someone needs to address the p1 situation, we need to understand it completely so we can take sides and appropriate action and/or trolling can take place.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
P1/Kizza thing is already taken care of.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
The Rock Returns to Action @ Survivor Series

We all know why these 3 (sXe, BRAVO, and Kizza) want a relaxed rules section/thread and that reason is their dislike for myself.

Therefore its not needed as they can just air their grievances in the shoutbox like they have been doing even though when I did that Killswitch had a shit fit over it.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score

The foundations of a beautiful feud have been laid down, why stop it now? We need to settle this. Kizza Vs p1, Kizza battling for p1's Modship and p1 battling to rid Kizza from the site, forever. Book that shit.

???

Banned
Reaction score
We all know why these 3 (sXe, BRAVO, and Kizza) want a relaxed rules section/thread and that reason is their dislike for myself.

Therefore its not needed as they can just air their grievances in the shoutbox like they have been doing even though when I did that Killswitch had a shit fit over it.

You're a mod, you need to lead by example, c'mon.

And I already made it clear it'd be good for you and Ben, but good reading into things. You're psychic, Dick.

Reaction score

What about the P1/sXe thing?

If cowards didn't hide behind infractions we wouldn't be after such a thread.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That one was warrented because he didn't bait u or even say anything after you said what u said about him for no reason unlike with Kizza when he was calling people idiots. Was within the section he mods and was only a warning so don't see anything wrong with that one.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
We need a thread which explains how this feud came about and we need to settle it like online members.

Reaction score
That one was warrented because he didn't bait u or even say anything after you said what u said about him for no reason unlike with Kizza when he was calling people idiots. Was within the section he mods and was only a warning so don't see anything wrong with that one.

He called me a moron in the Helms thread. I told him he was as fucked in the head as his idols. Really warranted a warning there :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.