TNA Punishes Two Wrestlers for Drug Use

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
best heel EVER

who do you think the best heel ever is/was?

i will have to say vinces evil boss character. its stale by now, however when he first used it, it gave me a half wood hardon

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I definetly agree. Evil Mr. McMahon's character changed wrestling.

Other than that. 'Ravishing' Rick Rude used to get a ton of heel heat. Bobby Heenan too.

03mnm

Reaction score
I think its a toss of between Ric Flair and Triple H. These two have revolutionized sport entertainment. I don’t think I have ever hated anyone as much as I have hated Ric Flair back in the WCW days. HHH is the greatest heel in my mind he could easily generate hate from the fans.

Soulpower

Vince Mcmahon and here's one people forget about.... Sgt Slaughter! WHen he turned heel and went all anti-american people literally wanted to kill him, that's something that doesn't happen often. THere's been a lot more but those are some of the most memorable ones.

Reaction score
ooo monkey, i forgot about "The Brain" he had so much heat leading up to wm3 heh thats good.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I would say Vince he was the best heel of the attitude era, Triple H would be up there though

matt900

Reaction score
I think Edge is a fantastic heel at the moment. The Rated R gimmick has worked very well for him so far! keep it up Edge!

Nation

Either HHH when he was with Evolution or The Rock when he was the bad guy in the Austin fued.

Taker

Reaction score
I think Triple H & Mr. McMahon are the best Heel's ever, because back in his evolution days Triple H was the most Heel Wrestler on Raw, he betrayed Randy Orton & Ric Flair and split up Evolution just like he did to Shawn Michaels & X-Pac when DX was created in the 90's. Vince McMahon has always been a heel since stepping from the announce table. He has had feuds with most of the wrestlers in the WWE, and he has never liked D-Generation X.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I have to say JBL is one of em he used to be so goodat gettin heat when he was champ,also of course Vince and HHH,Jeff Jarrett best heel in TNA,Eric Bishoff,Muhammed and Davari.

FYW23

Reaction score
I would say Harely Race, god i loved him.:3dflagsdotcom_eritr

Wrestling Station

Heenan, King Booker, Triple H, Steve Austin, and... Lita.

JeebusMcC

Reaction score
Vince is the best at getting heat. People just love to hate him.