Rey working hurt & handpicks Cody to feud with

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 12 - Rhino

Abyss comes off with a solid 70. I personally feel that that's a bit high, but still fair as it gives him room to move up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
rhino.jpg

Rhino has won the following titles:

ECW TV Title x3
ECW World Heavyweight Title
WWE Hardcore Title
WCW US Title
NWA TNA World Heavyweight Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always kinda liked the guy. Never been a huge fan of his promos though. I find it really hard for me though to give him above a 6.5.

Soulpower

5.5/10.... I've never been a fan of the guy. I like his finisher and that's about it. I don't have anything else to say about him.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno what it is about Rhino. He's got the look, he's not bad in the ring, but somehow he still ends up coming off as just blah...

03mnm

Reaction score
I never really liked Rhino back when he joined WWE and they didn’t push him. I only started liking him in TNA. He is good in the ring good on the mic. 8/10

Reaction score
hmmm. good worker, okay moves, charisma is above average, and a stale finisher all add up to 6.5/10

Lashley

Reaction score
An ok wrestler. Has ok moves, but I love the GORE!!!
6.5/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He struggled to make a name for himself in wwe but has done well in TNA & ECW and is a half decent wrestler 6.5/10

Reaction score
Solid wrestler and believable powerhouse with one of the best spears in the business who is really over with the TNA fans. Not much in the way of promos (he's a classic bog standard angry shouter) but has shown enough charisma to show he was wasted in WWE. Has had some great matches and will do anything (or rather smash through anything) for the company. Shame he's spent a lot of his time in TNA not really amounting to anything.

7.5/10

Nation

He did great things in the orginal ECW and now he is making an impact in TNA. But his WWE run kind of sucked. 7.5/10

Mikes

Reaction score
7.5 Good in ring but there is nothing about him that makes him particularly entertaining to watch

xtremebadass

8/10 Again another ECW guy, never liked ECW, had a horrible run in WWE, and had a decent role in TNA being a two week champion, I felt generous this time

King_Ash

Reaction score
Didnt Rhino go under the name Wrath on WCW? But overall I give him a 5/10 not a big fan, he cant really wrestle.

v1-power

Reaction score
i am a fan i liek him in the ring definintly in hardcore matches he can carry on his gimmick easily and had done lots for tna so 8/10

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Didnt Rhino go under the name Wrath on WCW? But overall I give him a 5/10 not a big fan, he cant really wrestle.

Nope that was Brian Clarke. Also known as Adam Bomb, and part of the tag team Kronik with Bryan Adams.