JR Calls Interview Attempt Sad, WWE Hall of Famer Releasing a Book, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the Foster Communications Coliseum in San Angelo, Texas on January 8th, 2012 at 3 PM.

- WWE Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan will be releasing his autobiography through Triumph Books in April of 2012. The book is written by Duggan and Scott Williams with the working title of “Hacksaw: The Jim Duggan Story.”

- Jim Ross, who is celebrating his 18th anniversary with his wife today, is going to WWE headquarters next week to film new Legends Roundtable segments.

Ross wrote the following about the backstage footage on WWE’s website of an interviewer asking questions as he left the arena at Monday’s RAW, right after he was fired in the ring by John Laurinaitis:

“In case you haven’t seen it the WWE.com, ambush interview w/ me after embarrassingly getting relieved of my post is a bad joke. Actually sad”

Partial source: PWInsider