Favourite Animated TV Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite Animated TV Show

• The Simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Park

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • American Dad

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The Cleveland Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futurama

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have decided to include the five most popular current animated shows plus Futurama aswell since that was huge and finished not so long ago.

All of these shows have been very popular and I assume that most members here would have seen them all and possibly like them all.

Personally I like all of them, some more than others, but I will add my thoughts later in this thread.

So which is your favourite or if it isn't listed then select other and list your favourite. Once you vote post in this thread to give your thoughts.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
well im a massive south park fan! no show out there pushes the boundrys of what south park does! and i have voted for them! of course family guy is amazingly funny and simpsons will never get old but south park beats them with a stick (litrally) in every sense!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I went with South Park aswell, some of the older stuff I can't rewatch again and again but with the later series I can. Really funny show and I like the fact that they insult everyone and anyone they can, they don't think anyone is above comedy which is how is should be.

After that Family Guy and American Dad are quite close behind, I am one of the few that really likes American Dad. I enjoy the writing of the show and Roger and Klause's interactions are fantastic. The Simpsons was the opposite to South Park for me, I don't enjoy the newer episodes that much but those from the mid to late nineties are fantastic. The Simpsons movie was also horrible so that turns me against it a bit aswell.

JKdog

Reaction score
The Simpsons - Awesome when I was younger, but I watch it now and it gets about 2 or 2 laughs out of me.
South Park - Again, something I preferred when I was younger. Why? Because I watched it without my parents knowing :p! It is still funny now and again when I tune in nowadays.
Family Guy - Awesome show. I can watch Family Guy ALL day and not get bored. I have seen every single episode, and I wou
American Dad - Love this as well. I've always thought that you have to be 'cleverer' to get the jokes in this show. You certainly have to be up to date with 'current affairs' in America at least.
The Cleveland Show - I like it...but I havn't seen too much of it.
Futurama - makes me laugh every now and then, but not my favourite.

My vote goes too.........Family Guy!

Shango113

Reaction score
Family Guy FTW!!!!

I LOVE the randomness humor in Family Guy, eg. when Peter bought a Blue horse and it kept re-appering during the episode :D

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Family Guy is terrific, of course. It's hilarious. The jokes are always funny, they stretch the boundaries of comedy, and it's always entertaining. They also find ways to make old repetitive things funny, by making fun of themselves.

schizo

Reaction score
South Park got my vote. Its hilarious and I love how they use current events in their episodes. A lot of the episodes also have life lessons which you would not expect from a show like that.

Shango113

Reaction score
The Simpsons was funny. But that was a long time ago. lately I have actually struggled to find the funny side or the jokes for that matter in The Simpsons. SOuth Park is definitely funny but I like Trey Parker and Matt Stone's movies like BASEketball and Team America: World Police better.

asilvax7

I like American Dad. Its one of the good and mine all time favorite cartoon series.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I went with the other option, as I have not seen many of those shows, and my favorite animated show of all time is actually Daria which was actually a spin off from Bevis and Butthead.

The show was really well written, with a shape insight to high school life as well as the pains of growing up, and had some brilliant drawn out characters, and some black humour. The key was that besides just being very funny, it also had a strong story you could follow , and the Daria character was such a strong and complex teenage character unlike any at the time. The music was great also, from the title theme, with the brilliant line "Your Standing on my Neck" to the indie tunes which are clevering moulded into the show. I vote Daria it is truly timeless, and I am pissed that it still has not been released on DVD in England!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Every single one of these shows has run it's course, more have longer than others, and some (The Cleveland Show) were just a pile of garbage to begin with.

The Simpsons were good up until about season 6. Other than that, the best shows ever conceived are Transformers (G1), Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Bravestarr, Jem, TMNT, Sailor Moon, COPS, Batman: The Animated Series, Gargoyles, and Darkwing Duck.

TheZig

Reaction score
With the shows of recent times or which are still going strong today i'd have to pick South Park. I was a fan of Family guy a few years ago but i've struggled to watch the show, What some see has random humour i find has unstructured madness...Which comes off well at times but not my cup of tea to carry a whole show/series.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned some old classics like the shows Hanna-Barbera created, You can't beat going back and watching a old wacky races episode haha. On to another favourite of mine, Im not a huge Anime fan but i always enjoyed watching Dragonball Z, I remember it always being on at the same time after i came home from school. The evidence shows when i bought the whole of saga's including the original Dragonball a few years ago.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What nobody liked the Cow Boys of Moo Messa But seriously my other would probably be TMNT Batman or Ducktales.