Blue shark found decomposing in the woods in New Hampshire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newcreature

Reaction score
Favorite Song

I noticed all the other "favorite" lists, so I figured why not start the next one. My favorite song has to be One by Metallica. I know a lot of people say that this song is when the band started going downhill, but I wasn't alive for the previous albums so I wouldn't know. I know this song would stop me dead in my tracks when I was two and it still does. The last half when the tempo picks up and goes on for about five minutes is some of the best metal I've ever heard. I can actually head-bang the entire last half but I'm always real dizzy afterwards and get a headache for a couple days. You try slamming your head back in forth that quick for that long.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
My favourate song has to be Tantric - Breakdown this is the most klass song I've ever heard Tantric are a great band and the guitar sound awsome in it especially at the beginning

Oasis

Reaction score
My favorite song atm is "Duality" Bayside, I can't decide on my all time favorite song though

Maloney

Reaction score
My favorite song is Cut the Curtains by Billy Talent.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
MILTON, N.H. (AP) - Authorities are investigating the discovery of a decomposing blue shark in the woods of New Hampshire.

Police say they found the 6- to 8-foot shark Thursday night after someone reported smelling something decomposing.

Police tell WMUR-TV that they believe someone caught the shark and later decided to get rid of it by dragging it into the woods in the small town of Milton, about a 45-mile drive from the ocean.