ODB Released from TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Former TNA Knockout ODB announced this evening that she had departed the company, writing on her twitter, "thanks tna fans for all the support but tna and odb have parted ways.it was a decision I made.bamm b***hes."

TNA President Dixie Carter announced several months back that ODB had signed a new "multi-year" deal with the company. I asked around and was told that she was under a deal where she was paid per appearance (as opposed to a guaranteed deal), so it appears she requested her release and was granted that request. She hadn't been used of late by the company since the Hogan regime came into power.

It is now two in two days as Roxxi was released after the PPV aswell. I was never a fan of ODB so I can't say that I will miss her. This could be the start of TNA triming their roster as was brought up in news items a week or two back that said TNA need to remove about a dozen wrestlers because they have too many on the roster and are obviously affecting the bottom line.

I expect some of the higher profile names to go next like Scott Hall, Rhyno, Steven Richards etc.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
i got a strange feeling WWE might hire her aswell as rhyno and richards if they get realized! same with you troy she never really interested me or brought anything new to the womens division which is serverly lacking now Kong has gone!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that out of ODB and Roxxi, Roxxi has a better chance of being hired by WWE. She seems to fit the Diva mould better and WWE had ODB in their developmentals for years and they never used her so I don't know if they would want her now. WWE are lacking credible female wrestlers so hiring one of them would help fill the gap.

Ever since Gail Kim left the Knockouts division has been poor.