"Catalyst" Catman Cross

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate The Game Day 8

Need For Speed Most wanted scored 90.5

Next up is:

250px-Quake2box.jpg

There are gameplay achievements, as well. Most notable, of course, is the inclusion of a well-crafted, mission-driven single-player game. As players of its previous titles know, id has never been much for storylines, and while Quake II won't win any interactive fiction awards, it does make a credible effort to pull you into the game emotionally as well as viscerally. As you advance through Quake II's multisection levels, an increasingly ominous sense of purpose takes hold. And by the time the prison doors are opened and the factory is breached, it is difficult not to experience a certain tinge of horror, and perhaps even fear - both of which spur you on in a way altogether different from the deathmatch adrenaline rush that made the original Quake so famous.

I love this game i have it for ages i love the deathmatches they are awsome 8/10

Wrestling Station

I thought this game was better than DOOM series. So i give it 7.5/10

Miller

Reaction score
Not a bad game, i thought it was a good game for the generation it was out. 7/10

v1-power

Reaction score
it was a good game for me it was a time killer i own it but i dont play it much so 7/10

ray

Reaction score
it's good man but not good as counter strike 8/10

The Catalyst

Reaction score
===================
**~~~Basic Info~~~**
===================

Name: Steven Cross
Nickname: "Triple C", "Catalyst"
Ring Name: Catman Cross
Weight: 224lbs
Height: 6'0
Hometown: ???
Sex: Male

=====================
**~~~More Details~~~**
=====================

Alignment: Face
Wrestling Style - Hardcore, Spot Monkey
Wrestling Tactics: Clean
Gimmick Description: Catman Cross is the younger brother of Dante Cross, and unlike his brother, he is a happy guy. People compare Catman to a real Cat.
Entrance Theme: White Knuckles by Alter Bridge
Entrance Details: My stage pyro (a spraying flurry of Red and Black fireworks) goes off right as the music starts, and I come out and do my "Boom BOOM FIREPOWER!" pose, as the audience yells it with me, I extend my left arm and make a gun with my hand, and I fire it as the music picks up, than I start running down the ramp on the right side, high-fiving the front row audience members as I go by, than slide sideways into the ring. I choose one of the 4/6 corners, and do backflip off of the 2cd turnbuckle and wait for my opponent. Anything to please the crowd, or just to be odd, never the same thing twice, always has some kind of theme or spot, but stays to the basic outline.

Favorite Weapons: Ball Of Yarn, Steel Chair, Ladder

Favorite Match: Ladder, Yarn on a Pole

Appearance: Teddy Hart

===================
**~~~Move Set~~~**
===================

Finishing Moves
Miaow Miaow Metacrush - Samoan Drop
450 Splash
Catalyst Censoration - Reverse DDT

Signature Moves
Resurrected Kitty Claw - Vicegrip
All Of Da Fur - RKO
Sinner's End

Dante Cross

Reaction score
IDK if this is a joke of yours or what...But if it isnt, you are NOT my younger brother, arse.