*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 6/18

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday on MyNetworkTV):

* The show opens with CM Punk talking about making The Undertaker tap out and putting him in a vegetative state. The lights flicker and The Undertaker appears in the ring. Punk poses Taker and it's Luke Gallows dressed up as The Undertaker. Kane comes out but Jack Swagger hits him. The masked member of the Straight Edge Society gets involved until Rey Mysterio and Big Show hit the ring. The Straight Edge Society retreats as Kane gets a 619 from Mysterio and a chokeslam from Big Show.

* Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer b. Christian & MVP

* Backstage, Rosa Mendes tries to get in the locker room of Michelle McCool and Layla. They mock her for only winning matches on Superstars. Kaval is shown with his Pros.

* Backstage, Vickie Guerrero has Dolph Ziggler hanging a picture, dressed in jean shorts. She checks out his backside and calls for Chavo Guerrero. Chris Masters walks in and sees what is going on then walks right back out.

* JTG b. Chavo Guerrero

* It's announced Kofi Kingston will defend the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Drew McIntyre at Sunday's Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view.

* Drew McIntyre vs. Teddy Long. McIntyre came out with security. Drew made Teddy get down on his knees and call him the chosen one before making him lie down to take the three count. Drew went for his finisher on Teddy Long but Kofi Kingston came out for the save. Security got in the middle as Matt Hardy came out. Finally, Drew's security gave him the advantage, allowing him to his his finisher on Kofi and Hardy.

* Kelly Kelly b. Layla

* Dolph Ziggler b. Chris Masters. Vickie Guerrero came out first to introduce Ziggler.

* Jack Swagger cuts a promo, saying he dedicates his win on Sunday at WWE Fatal 4-Way to his father (Sunday is Father's Day).

* Big Show & Rey Mysterio b. World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger & CM Punk. After the match Kane came out and gave chokeslams followed by a Tombstone on Mysterio. He got on the mic and said Sunday will be fatal. An open casket on the stage was surrounded by flames as Kane left the casket open to end the show.

I like the look of this show for obvious reasons. Kane is the focus of the show again and this will *fingers crossed* lead to a huge push for him until the Undertaker returns.

Good that Hawkins and Archer have a match on the show. They need to have regular matches now to really establish them as a tag team threat.

I am still uncertain about how far JTG and Shad can go as singles wrestlers and so I will make sure I watch JTG's match this week.

Kofi vs McIntyre at F4W for the title is a good choice and reflects what was done on RAW with the US title in that case.

The opening and closing segments both read very well and hopefully play out on the screen as well as they read here.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
This sounds decent enough. I am interested in seeing Archer and Hawkins in an actual match. Also Drew-Long looks decent for storyline purposes and that's good because that could be a waste of 15-20 minutes.