Taylor Wilde retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- Former TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde recently spoke to The Sun's SunSport show. Here are some highlights:

On her status:
"I'm not just leaving TNA, I'm retiring from wrestling and going back to school. "

Her TNA departure:
"I have nothing but good things to say about TNA. If it wasn't for my experiences there I wouldn't be the person I am today. But the way things were going, I just felt I needed a change. With the state of the company and the way they were using me, there wasn't a lot for me to keep me going either. I've done a lot of the things I wanted to do, and there aren't many opportunities left for me."

Her future in wrestling:
"If I go back to school and earn a degree, and then some amazing wrestling opportunity came my way I'd be able to make a more adult decision. I have to think about the rest of my life, the state of my body and my bank account. But never say never. Maybe a year or two down the line — if I can still fit in my tights!"
Well surely didn't see her retiring coming, but guess lack of pay and not doing anything will do that to you. She will probably be back in a few years though.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Seems like a smart girl going back to school and getting herself sorted for the future.

Kairi

Reaction score
at least she realized she wanted more education, i can respect this decision

dreamboy3000

Reaction score
Waste of a talent, and a retirement that won't last.

She should save going back to school for if the day comes she gets pregnant or for when her looks go.

Right now she should be making the most of being the complete package when it comes to female wrestlers.

Reaction score
I'm surprised she has chosen to retire. I hope this decision isn't mainly based on her lack of screen time in TNA. She is an extraordinary wrestler and I expected to see her wrestle again elsewhere. I respect that she's going back to school though. :)