Why Raw talent disappeared off TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
As I noted yesterday on my Elite audio update, Jackson Andrews, who appeared for a few weeks on Raw as Tyson Kidd's bodyguard, has been sent down to WWE developmental as the feeling was he was brought up way too early to be on the main roster.

Sucks for him.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Not sure how they determined that by walking to the ring 3 times, beating down DH Smith, and taking a World's Strongest Slam from Mark Henry.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dude is fucked since last thing he did was get punked out by Henry. He probably won't be called back up again.

Edit: Yeah don't get that part either. What the guy wasn't walking right or something, lol.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
You have to walk in the center of the ramp. He went a ltitle bit to the left. You can't have wrestlers THAT green on television. it's dangerous.

I agree with the WWE here.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- Tyson Kidd's bodyguard Jackson Andrews has disappeared from WWE TV because he was sent back to WWE developmental because the feeling is that he was brought up to the main roster too early.

Andrews was planned for this season of WWE NXT but wasn't put on the show for that same reason. However, he appeared on RAW with Kidd not long after the season began.
So why on earth if you knew he was too green to be on tv with NXT, would you call him upto Raw just to prove what you already knew? Fucking Blue.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: that is some stupid logic and sounds like they either had a major brain fart or someone dude got in contact with the right person to sneak his way on to the roster.