Production of Apple's iPad 2 to begin in February, iPhone 5 in May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Another Trish Stratus Wallpaper.

Kept it basic and simple. About 24 pics in total and all of them are different.
They animate every 10 seconds.
I got it as my wallpaper, feel free to use it as yours if you want.
Just dont go spreading it. :nono: :nono:

Comments welcomed :bye1:

StratusWallpaper2.gif

Reaction score
Nice. Simple, tho the transition between bgs seems awfully slow, is that just my comp? (Argh I hope not, lol). One thing Id suggest, maybe some small bordes around each pic...

Nvm, changing pics nicely now :)

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I was going to add a border on them but some were more larger in width than others and I didnt want to cut some of her body.

WeztSide

Reaction score
ahh wow man thats awsome keep up the awsome work :D

Ben

Reaction score
Apple's overseas manufacturing partners will begin limited production of the second-generation iPad in February, with building of the fifth-generation iPhone to follow in May, according to a new report from the Far East.

China's Commercial Times reported Monday (via Google Translate) that iPad 2 production will begin in February in a "small pilot." But the company's shipments for the second quarter of calendar 2011 are expected to grow significantly, and may even exceed the peak seen by the first-generation iPad in the fourth quarter of 2010.

If true, the report would contradict earlier rumors that pegged partners to begin production of the iPad 2 in January. Still, a February production date would keep the device on track for rumors of an April launch.

Monday's report claims that Foxconn will remain the largest manufacturing partner of Apple, while other usual suppliers like Pegatron will also be involved in creation of the device.

The report also went on to say that Apple's partners are expected to begin "volume production" of the fifth-generation iPhone in May. Apple typically releases a new iPhone every June in keeping with its annual refresh cycle.

Strangely, the report also noted that Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs is not expected to attend the Macworld Conference on Jan. 26 for health reasons. The translated report incorrectly refers to the conference as "Apple's." Apple's final appearance at the Macworld expo came in 2009.

Apple Insider

Apple Churning shit out quick, I got my I Pad at launch, and I really see no reason to get the next Gen, as there's not much more they can add to it.

Kairi

Reaction score
i was actually going to ask what more could they do to it? i'm sure they will think of something though, however that seems like such a waste, not only production wise but for the consumer actually buying it too.