Naomie Harris to Be Next Bond Girl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
SD Vickie GM Storyline Dropped?

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The Vickie Guerrero as Smackdown GM storyline appears to have been dropped. This isn't to say it won't be resurrected as some point, but there were no plans at press time.

phantomgerald

thank god. they realised nobody wants to see vickie on sd

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I hope that they never put her on tv again, no disrespect to Eddie but Vickie is ugly as hell and has no mic skills at all.

3lions

Reaction score
This was a lame idea in the first place. SD! could do with a new GM, but Vickie isn't the way to go. Ric Flair would be the perfect GM for SD!, however, he won't be retiring for a good while yet so that option isn't plausable. I would go for a WWE legend though. Not just a manager like Long/Vickie/etc.

The A-man

Reaction score
So, the WWE is still trying to milk Eddie's death for their own personal gain? Is this how they REALLY treat their former stars? I'm surprised no one within or around the WWE has spoken out about this yet......without the fear of getting possibly fired.

Reaction score
I was really worried i'd have to put up with her for even longer. thank god they decided not to give her a main role.

Trav40

Reaction score
It's sad that WWE tries to make money with Eddie's death. I think that there should be a new GM and it should either be Eric Bischoff as a face, Shane McMahon as a face, or Stephanie McMahon as a heel.

Nation

It's sad that WWE tries to make money with Eddie's death. I think that there should be a new GM and it should either be Eric Bischoff as a face, Shane McMahon as a face, or Stephanie McMahon as a heel.

I would love to see Stephanie back as the GM.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Still a fan of JBL doing it.

On the other hand I would also enjoy William Regal as GM if they have no plans to let him wrestle again any time soon.

Kairi

Reaction score
Following in the footsteps of Halle Berry and Eva Green, thirty-four year old British actress Naomie Harris is set to become the latest Bond girl in what will be the twenty-third installment of the long-running franchise. Harris’ breakthrough came in 2002 with the role of ruthless survivor Selena in Danny Boyle’s post-apocalyptic horror "28 Days Later", which led to being cast as Tia Dalma in “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest†and alongside Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx in Michael Mann’s big screen adaptation of “Miami Viceâ€.

EW’s Inside Movies report; “A spokesperson for Eon Productions, Bond’s home, tells EW that Harris has indeed met with the filmmakers, although no deals have yet been struck. Beyond that, all we know about the film is that Sam Mendes will direct, Daniel Craig will return as Bond for the third time, and Judi Dench will be back as M. Although EW has not confirmed it, the British tabs have also reported that offers to play the villain have gone out to Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes."