Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm watching the Bulls game on WGN and am left wondering, why the fuck has JO stood outside the 3pt line like Sheed for 3 straight trips?

SAL

Reaction score
In reverse order:

You shouldn't even go there on Artest either when you have the fucking terminator in LeBron's step daddy on your team.

What the fuck does this even mean. I missed the fans that Delonte injured.

As for the 100mil excuse, how did that work out for Vick?

Well he tried to pay the puppies off, but you see, they were fucking puppies. Oh, and most of them are dead. You are extra-strength stupid tonight.

Big Ben served a suspension after his second offense and because the NFL was a PR nightmare. The first accusation was swept under the rug by the league and analysts because of his race and we both know it. They went straight into damage control the second time. People don't even call Ben a rapist to this day, while they bring up Colorado from back in 03 like it was yesterday whenever they discuss Kobe (screw the 7 different semen samples she had when they ran the kit on her). You can't go one full interview with a Plashke, Paige, or Simmons without them going there in some fashion. We also know that the only reason Kobe didn't get suspended was because the NBA's CBA is very specific about not punishing people until an admission of guilt or verdict has been rendered about an impending case. Kobe gets shit when guys who have pleaded guilty to sexual assault in the league (Stevenson, Patterson) didn't for fucks sake.

It's not because Kobe's black. It's because Kobe's a spiteful fuckstick.

SAL

Reaction score
I'm watching the Bulls game on WGN and am left wondering, why the fuck has JO stood outside the 3pt line like Sheed for 3 straight trips?

Because he's useless and I want him to not play for this team.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
In reverse order:
What the fuck does this even mean. I missed the fans that Delonte injured.
He just assaulted his girl, slept with LeBron's mom, and took an arsenal out with him on a bike ride

Well he tried to pay the puppies off, but you see, they were fucking puppies. Oh, and most of them are dead. You are extra-strength stupid tonight.
You said 100 mil can get you out of anything. It didn't in the case of Vick. It didn't keep Wayne out of jail and many others. To just use money as an excuse for getting off is a cop out (it helps but it isn't the end all, beat all)

It's not because Kobe's black. It's because Kobe's a spiteful fuckstick.
Wasn't he the face of the league (still is despite of it) when Colarado happened and the biggest draw since Jordan with endorsements from every major company there was (Sprite, Nutella, McDonalds, Nike, Lexus, Rolex)? Some analysts, writers, and idiot opposition fans still label him a rapist or bring it up despite the fact he was never found guilty, there was evidence that the chick was a slut, it was 2003, and because they just don't like him. Ben had 2 recent claims of rape brought against him yet no one in the NFL gave a damn after his little suspension (which they were forced to give him). They don't even care right now, they just judge him and comment on his play. That is a double standard that runs deeper and we all know it as Kobe had 0 history of any off the court issues before that and none since it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Because he's useless and I want him to not play for this team.

I feel old because I remember when he was a 20 and 10 guy that anchored the best defensive team in the league

SAL

Reaction score
2myoizp.jpg

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Are you saying your asshole is like an open cavern with 12 professional basketball players in it?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Now Billups has said that if they trade him to Jersey, he expects to be bought out :lol:

I can see him in a Heat uni :eek:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can I have your autograph: Smoove, Westbrook & Z-Bo
Good enough: Marc
What happened?: J.J Redick

Ben

Reaction score
Thought I set my line up tonight earlier in the week, guess I didn't thankfully I only missed out on Green's stats and I'm still up 10-3...only 4 guys playing tomorrow and smoking aces has 5...so I might be able to still pull this week off with a win.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I accidentally picked up Deshawn Stevenson when he doesn't play until Wednesday. >_> It sucks because I think I'm going to need to use all of the moves I can this week to win.